Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! (1769 Views)

The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by smartsoft(m): 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2006
Boys help me ooo, i went to the studio, to check the successfull work the Producer as done for me, and behold, the lady was kind of intrested in what i woar which was my palmshoe, and she said she likes it and i said thanks, but each time i do go to the studio, the so called Producer don't treat this lady well ! because to what i saw, is like the producer is kind of tired of this girl and he doesn't know how to comfront her and tell her his not intrested in her again.

But when i went there today, i saw the girlfriend lying down on the chair and what i heard was, "PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER" well i said you free and i gave her my number and she gave me her own number.

Before i could get home she called me and told me that, "I BUT A CALLING CARD COS OF YOU"

smartsoft : because of me ?
Girlfriend : Yea
smartsoft: Anyway What's up ?
Girlfriend : notting much
Smartsoft : How was you day ?
Girlfriend : it was boring ?
smartsoft : why the boring day ?
Girlfriend : everything around me is kind of boring, but talking to you now ain't boring any more
and blah blah blah

And this producer i have known him to be my friend, for quite some time now

What do you think this girl is trying to do ??

There was a day, i, the producer and the girlfriend, was in the studio, and the producer said  "UCHE YOU TOO LIKE WOMAN, IF YOU WANT AM TAKE AM" and he laughed and i laughed too

Please what do you think is going on, because i know the producer is kind of feedup with her, but he doesn't know how to tell her his no more intrested.
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by Whitelady1(f): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2006
Like he said, if you like am, take am!!

1 Like

Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by smartsoft(m): 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2006
humm thnks whity, let me hear from other members. Rolling my eyes shocked
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by omogenaija(f): 12:10am On Mar 08, 2006
WELL like you the title of this topic you wrote she KINDA likes you

So please dont get your D1ck hard for no reason
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by thekrafter(m): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2006
Ah! Dem dey give you! Collect o!

But seriously though, feel your friend out. Find out how he really feels about it. Then do what you think is best. Take or not.
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by Skidoc(m): 12:35am On Mar 08, 2006
Eat your own from the free cake and leave the rest! Candid advice from Man to Man. smiley
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by 4real(m): 4:21am On Mar 08, 2006
omo are you gay shocked or what Bleep your own and step
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by tamia(f): 6:19am On Mar 08, 2006
sorry wat does this producer produce for you? women come and go but friends stay forever. so if he's your friend u know wat to do. don't mess with the home boy
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by smartsoft(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2006
Well he produce my album ! Now i got a text from her which read like this : " You never know what  you have done for me, you open my heart, you open the door 2 something i have never know before."  Well what i have done now, i was just been caring to her and some kind of calls which i think he never gets from the producer. So what should i do ? i think i was damn to caring within some couple of days we met ! and i'm having problem now " Have started falling in love so easly for her" What should i do please i'm confused.

Hey Layi where are you, won't you save your brother ass please folks i need your response ooo
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by 4real(m): 5:53am On Mar 09, 2006
you dey read what people say at all or do you just want us to run our month here
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by eveseh(f): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2006
4real:

you dey read what people say at all or do you just want us to run our month here

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by naijacutee(f): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2007
White lady:

Like he said, if you like am, take am!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WHITELADY!!
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2007
@ Smartsoft: Have you considered the possibility the whole thing could be a set-up?

It's easy to fall into a trap. I for one, would NOT date my friend's ex, out of respect.  undecided

And, in this case, she's not an ex. They may be going through a relationship crisis, but you moving in, and thinking "he's not the right man for her", is wrong.
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2007
@ poster

your game wasn't tight enough and you've alerted the guy to the fact that the girl is hitting on you. just leave her alone, to avoid an ugly situation.
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by saucekid(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2007
*******peeps in************

waiting for beta comment
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by Seun(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2007
Hmm.
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by 190: 2:44am On Jan 30, 2011
[size=13pt] TPIA[/size]

2006 TOPIC

TPIA DIDNT READ THIS,
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by tpia6: 4:53am On Jan 30, 2011
is there a thread about how some people dont know when someone isnt interested in them?

some folks are so dense and are as thick as a brick wall.

i have this guy who laughs uproariously at anything i say [whether funny or not], constantly tries to get my attention through insults, flattery, or straight out pleading, insinuating and whatever.

i have tried my best not to let him get his hopes up, but he's just so smitten and always eagerly waits for my posts, because he never feels happy until i log on.

i'm seriously considering changing my user id and using my friend's computer just to get this fellow and his worried girlfriend off my back.
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 30, 2011
tpia*:

is there a thread about how some people dont know when someone isnt interested in them?

some folks are so dense and are as thick as a brick wall.

[size=18pt]i have this guy who laughs uproariously at anything i say[/size] [whether funny or not], constantly tries to get my attention through insults, flattery, or straight out pleading, insinuating and whatever.

i have tried my best not to let him get his hopes up, but he's just so smitten and always eagerly waits for my posts, because he never feels happy until i log on.

i'm seriously considering changing my user id and using my friend's computer just to get this fellow and [size=18pt]his worried girlfriend off my back[/size].

LMFAO! Worried girlfriend? and who pray-tell,  is worried about you Tpia? You are miserable! You are NL's fall back topic when things get dry. Do not kid yourself. I admire your character in the sense that you have absolutely no sense of shame and is known to demonstrate 5 year old tantrums in the forum of disrupting a whole section to gain notice - both of which I find extremely hilarious. You can't stand 190 yet you clearly enjoy his attention. Sure I may annoy you but frankly I don't give a damn and it is the whole point as you annoy a whole section worth of people, so why not get a few laughs in and mock you rather than curse all day and night? Come on now.

This rant is coming from someone who gets emails sent to them with each reply. You accuse 190 of waiting until you come on, yet half of the time he is too busy bothering someone else, mainly myself, cork or goldie and it is you who when ignored, go to the 2000 B.C. threads claiming to make a statement when you clearly want to be talked about. Now that you are obliged you want to get big headed? Please.
Re: My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! by ifyalways(f): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2011
Old thread but someone might be in the same boat so,why go for a friend's ex or on-and-off lover when u can get ur own?They both could be playing games with u to see if u deserve the tag "friend".Lots of free female out there,go get urself one.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Bell The Cat? / Wat Do U Call Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend (pet Name) / Should I Be Worried If It's Not Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.