Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE (20980 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Saying Igbos Should Focus On Developing SE / FG Should Focus On Flag Carriers, Not National Airline, Says Allen Onyema / Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by SonOfDSoil01: 2:09am On Dec 12, 2023
43Ronin:

while most igbo youths and igbo people who have sense will agree with bode George, the truth is that apart from Lagos all other SW states are shít. They are not even at par with SE states when it comes to rural development. I know becos I was born and bred in Lagos, and can speak yoruba fluently. I have travelled to all SW states and I was appalled by the level of development in your region. Apart from the state capital the villages, rural towns and cities are terrible with no infrastructure. Also saying igbos don't have identity is trash. The identity makes them go home every Xmas. Unlike you guys who go to lagos and never return. even Bury your dead relatives in lagos. Moat of you guys shouting igbos leave lagos are not lagosians you know why, half of the real lagosians have inter-married with igbos.
idiot which of your five primitive village is as developed or cosmopolitan has Ibadan? Or you think is by building empty buildings in that tiny erosion land?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by SonOfDSoil01: 2:17am On Dec 12, 2023
OkayDaddy:

It will burn your mother's pubic hair, foolish Biafran slave.
We will tame you animals, I promise you.
grin just leave that fool with his mouth action…ask him if he would be the one to take the lead cheesy putting is flat head brother in trouble with is loose mouth. If they start pounding their flat head in Lagos now all their shameless red cap chief will be jumping everywhere to beg for them to be accommodated like a homeless orphan….shameless pigs😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by lawani: 2:40am On Dec 12, 2023
It must be noted that Yoruba investment in the East employing workers surpass Igbo investments in the west by far. If Igbo people are one million in the west, Yoruba will be 500k in the East because the west is more than double the East. The population is equally interspersed and if PH were Lagos, the Yoruba there will be by far more than Igbo in Lagos. If Yoruba are not complaining in the East, then there is no need for Igbos to complain in the west. Govt has said the majority of properties demolished were owned by Yorubas. If there is proof that Igbos were targeted, then it should be presented. Igbos were a closed community in the past apart from the Aro is part reason for all these issues that heat up the polity unnecessarily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Amumaigwe: 3:03am On Dec 12, 2023
MEEVEET:
Can we just amend the Constitution to account for this

Everyone vote in your state or region or zone of origin each region becomes politically equal

Each region control their land and resources

You can't have our kind of Constitution to look good and yet want people to stay in their region simple

....and pay taxes to their regions of origin
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Difrent: 3:27am On Dec 12, 2023
Beemine:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is Kelly, I give birth to my boy Ayomi 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWP1DfRKXYo?si=mURObmMRsuADkdw-

Access Bank
Kelly Monday

Contact the Kanu Heart foundation.....they can be of help

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Tito24: 3:38am On Dec 12, 2023
Do ibos know what it means to develop a place?

You did not build roads, bridges put social amenities

You build your shop, build your house and come with claims to have developed a place

Wonders!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Tito24: 3:46am On Dec 12, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad grin grin grin leodeking angry angry. Nor come here with ur Evil angry .Roboto11 angry angry Stay back sad
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Gaabasky: 3:49am On Dec 12, 2023
The level of immigration to Lagos is alarming. Until LASG control that the problem may be uncontrollably dangerous in the very nearest future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by olibeans: 4:12am On Dec 12, 2023
Igbos should start neutralising every Boko Haram checkpoint on their way to the South East. That's the way to build the SE.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 12, 2023
Nothing wrong in what Mr Bode said sadly. Ohaneze should find ways of discussing with the UGM and the other imbəcile called Ekpa who are collectively hell bent on crippling the economy of my dear state and other sister states rather than displaying their revised irresponsibility as always. Nigeria's current template and reality today is, 'FVCK THE GOVERNMENT, FEND FOR YOURSELF AND DEFEND YOURSELF'.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Difrent: 4:15am On Dec 12, 2023
evsimmigration:
Ever since Thiefnibuu won, yoruba cowardss have been making mouth threating Igbos cos they think Theifnubuuu will cover them when war starts.
You guys Yoruba have been fanning tribal wars Igbos are watching you.Donot think it will be walkover on igbo war when it will start.You guys have been making mouth destroying their properties out of envy and jealousy cos you think your Theifnubuuu is on the stolen throne.
I only see is that yoruba cowardds are full of tribal jealousy and chronic hatred over Igbos dominated them in their states
A lazy tribe man who always likes to measure dick with Igbos cos out of hatred and jealousy they enjoyed whenever Igbos are being maltreated.

One day one day, Igbos would challenge you and fight you to stupor,you wil see that it is only mouth Yoruba person has.If you like hate Igbos marginalise, curse them burn all their properties,you can never conquer or dominate them, and you can never defeat Igbos when they mean to challenge you.
Fulani did worse than Yoruba, yet Igbos are waxing stronger.Yoruba to me is Akamu case

Shinedu
Calm down
You cant win in a war with yorubas in yorubaland.... We know you chest beat alot but don't you even think of waging war against yorubas in yorubaland..... You can t win.

Why only igbos?
It's only igbos that hate all it's neighbors....the ijaws...binis...ogojas...idomas...igalas... Igbos hate all of it's neighbors and is always looking for ways to disposses them of their lands.

Only igbos claim everyone hates them but still won't let them go as if anybody is holding them down....there freedom of movement all over the world but it's only igbos that have an insane abhorrence for their region that unlike everywhere else the igbos migrate enmasee from their region when it's only their brothers that asked them not to go to work on Mondays so that Tinubu will be pained.

Only igbos wan prop up one of theirs 6months to election and proceed to want to force all of us to vote for him. And because we no dey fear igbos we no vote for am....they all can go jump in Lagoon.

If everyone complains about you
You need self introspection.
In a country of over 200 tribes only one tribe cannot hold the rest to ransom. Never

8 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by 9JAMac10: 4:17am On Dec 12, 2023
Bode George and Emmanuel iwuanyawu should get in a MMA/ boxing match and settle their feud. Violence is still the most primal form of politics
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Pclemenza: 4:20am On Dec 12, 2023
I agree with B.George in this. Focus more on developing your region through industries & structures.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:37am On Dec 12, 2023
N
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by pfadom: 4:42am On Dec 12, 2023
Is Bode George not the promoter of Gbadebo Chinedu agenda?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by pquaver(m): 4:59am On Dec 12, 2023
Mandate1:
Lagos became a crown colony in 1861. After amalgamation in 1914, Lagos remained the seat of governance until 1992. So how do you expect the capital of a country not to attract citizens of all facets? The constitution of Nigeria gave every Nigerian equal right of residence in all parts of Nigeria, except you're adopting and preaching a new constitution.

That it's favourable to you today doesn't mean it will remain so forever. The Igbos experienced much worst after 1970, yet they survived. This will also pass.

E reach ur turn constitution gave right to all Nigerians to residence but hate clouuded your sight to constitution when u supported ekpa, Mnk, ugm and ipob against Nigeria hausa fulani that they must leave igboland. Until una see say ekpa tactics didn't favor obi you turned to call him Tinubu sponsorred. Ndigbo hate truth... I swear. Una no go find peace until una begin talk truth..

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Corona22: 4:59am On Dec 12, 2023
chopnaira:

This one handicap me ooo. Bode George is pro LP for Lagos governor and pro PDP for federal.

What happened to him? He was a good friend of the ibos..That's the 2nd PDP/LP chieftain to come out in a space of 3 days to tell ibos to face their own region. The first was Segun Sowunmi.
Him disagreeing with Chief on one occasion does not make him anti Igbo
That’s a myopic point of view
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Cmeo(m): 5:00am On Dec 12, 2023
Those who live in glass house should not throw stones. Iwanyawu threw the stone first, Bode George threw his own and now one Ohanaeze (the landlord of Iwanyawu) is crying like a beaten child. Let Ohanaeze face its tenant (Iwanyawu) and not Bode George please

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by pquaver(m): 5:03am On Dec 12, 2023
OkayDaddy:
Longthroat for other people's lands has made Igbos a laughingstock. If you talk now, they will start calling you efulefu.

My brother ike gwuru

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Ghostagain: 5:16am On Dec 12, 2023
Yoruba (yarri.ba) was first written on paper in 1808, and it was the name of oyo kingdom (which was quite small).
Over the years, the definition of the word "yoruba" has changed a lot. Now a lot of unrelated people bear the tag "yoruba": the oyo people (yarri.ba), the egba (local slaves), the jebu, Brazilian slave returnees, Sierra leonian slave returnees...

The recent definition of "yoruba" was created by politicians for political purposes and they even invented a myth "oduduwa" to unify all these unrelated people into an "ethnicity". A common language was imposed. And now we have this.

I also did notice that since the ending of the election, many yoruba have become extremely tribalistic against other southerners, including those yorubas who once held national office, they don't mind being tribalistic nowadays. But I also saw them act like this when Buhari was first elected and his VP was a yoruba.

Igbos have their tribalistic problems as well but yorubas seem to be at an other level when it concerns other southerners. It is just very strange.

And can we all agree to look at history with the eyes of educated people, not that of fairytale peddlers ? There was no oduduwa, and there is no way to know who "the first settlers in Lagos" were. What we know is that the ownership of Lagos went like this in chronological order:

1. Oba of Benin
2. King of England
3. Federal republic of Nigeria

Most people in Lagos are migrants, now why one set of migrants (yoruba) believe Lagos belongs to them alone is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by pquaver(m): 5:22am On Dec 12, 2023
jrusky:
Yes igbo should focus on development not presidency, Fact!!!

No igbo man will be president in thee next 25 years with the damage gringory bastard had done to igbo chance of presidency, Fact!!!

My people lost it and it is final.

Tell me which igbo man will look Yoruba or Hausa/fulani for face and ask for a vote with unforgiven political mistakes gringory obi bastard committed?

Nnwanem it is over.

Brotherly i talk in another thread that i am hopeful i am not the only right thinking igboman not all igbos think queer and follow herd mentality.. You are another hope for the igboman.. I noticed one thing about this generation of ndigbo.. They do not the Value of the truth, infact if u lay it before them they cannot recognise it.. But our people say Ezi okwu bu ndu.. Is it mot foolishness of the highest order for a man (igboman) to abandon his wife and children who do not have accommodation against the rainy season to help his neighbours (yoruba man) to build his 3 storey duplex to shelter his family and after the completion the man(igboman) says he has a room in rhe house for helping his neighbor build after all he was the one who built the house, if his neighbors says no he says the neighbors is jealous, is a tribalist etc and passerby who stop to listen to the quarrel turns and says to the man (ignoman) why dont u build urs since u know how to build a house.. He tells every passerby that they are jealous of his success and they hate him.. My brother is that not a self induced delusion and foolishness of yhe highest order? Let them keep looking @ another mans land.. Yoruba anything una do those covetous imps they deserve it.. You want to do what u cant allow in igboland in another mans land.. Has hausa fulani had rest of mind in igboland? Yet we are more in their land than they are in ours.. Who do us these thing sef??

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Occurstaem(m): 5:22am On Dec 12, 2023
evsimmigration:
Ever since Thiefnibuu won, yoruba cowardss have been making mouth threating Igbos cos they think Theifnubuuu will cover them when war starts.
You guys Yoruba have been fanning tribal wars Igbos are watching you.Donot think it will be walkover on igbo war when it will start.You guys have been making mouth destroying their properties out of envy and jealousy cos you think your Theifnubuuu is on the stolen throne.
I only see is that yoruba cowardds are full of tribal jealousy and chronic hatred over Igbos dominated them in their states
A lazy tribe man who always likes to measure dick with Igbos cos out of hatred and jealousy they enjoyed whenever Igbos are being maltreated.

One day one day, Igbos would challenge you and fight you to stupor,you wil see that it is only mouth Yoruba person has.If you like hate Igbos marginalise, curse them burn all their properties,you can never conquer or dominate them, and you can never defeat Igbos when they mean to challenge you.
Fulani did worse than Yoruba, yet Igbos are waxing stronger.Yoruba to me is Akamu case
Stop trying to gaslight us.
All the drivel you spewed is the hallmark of your tribe. But you prefer to project your negativities on others than take responsibility for your actions. You're indirectly calling for war.

Don't worry when the war eventually break out, the Yorubas will just be looking on and watch Igbos kill them. Shebi you Igbos are strong and Yorubas are weak and lazy?

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Ghostagain: 5:25am On Dec 12, 2023
Occurstaem:

Stop trying to gaslight us.
All the drivel you spewed is the hallmark of your tribe. But you prefer to project your negativities on others than take responsibility for your actions. You're indirectly calling for war.

Don't worry when the war eventually break out, the Yorubas will just be looking on and watch Igbos kill them. Shebi you Igbos are strong and Yorubas are weak and lazy?
I'm not Igbo and not yoruba, tell me, when war came to "yorubas" in the form of the British, did the "yorubas" put up a fight ?
Everybody can be Jacki Chan on social media.

The Igbos are not supermen either. And they should not overestimate themselves. Wars are won with the brain, not with the muscle. That is why the one thing all empires have in common is civilisation, be it Benin empire, Malian empire, Ethiopian empire...
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by pquaver(m): 5:30am On Dec 12, 2023
outoftheworld:

Just listen to the stupidity in the sound your voice. What do you mean building house on another man's land? Didn't they buy the land from you as Nigerians? Were you forced to sell your land to me? And after I bought your land from you, you still be feeling it's your land. You are a big criminal.

So how does buying a land give u equal right as the indigenes? Let us be reasonable.. Why do we as igbos want what we can't offer others.. Even in igbo land, i was born in oweri and grew up in lagos and owerri.. I speak owerri dialect instead of my fathers Mbano dialect yet when i built my house in owerri the indigenous touts came for different settlement that i paid, why did they not consider me an indigine for growing in nowerri and buying a land there? Even during election they don't allow those who are not indigines of owerri to vote.. You must vote dia interest.. This happens in Imo state and am sure is same in Anambra enugu abia etc so if so why cry when others do same? Develope ala igbo that is a wise advice.. I see mothing wrong with bode georges advice.. Let stop being covetous.. Lagos is yoruba land and will continue to be.. Ndigbo should stop looking for trouble..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Ghostagain: 5:31am On Dec 12, 2023
pquaver:

So how does buying a land give u equal right as the indigenes?
Who is the indigene ?
One group of migrants is calling itself "indigenous" only because it is the most numerous group of migrants. It backs its claims with fairytales confused for history.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by pquaver(m): 5:35am On Dec 12, 2023
Ghostagain:

Who is the indigene ?
One group of migrants is calling itself "indigenous" only because it is the most numerous group of migrants. It backs its claims with fairytales confused for history.

Are u not a migrant in igboland? Or u dont know? Why then does fulani not rest for u people in igboland?

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Ghostagain: 5:39am On Dec 12, 2023
pquaver:

Are u not a migrant in igboland? Or u dont know? Why then does fulani not rest for u people in igboland?
There is no such thing as "igboland" nor "yorubaland" unless you can show them to me on Precolonial maps such as the one below from Emanuel Bowen (published in 1747).
Let's be educated, thank you.

Most of you who keep screaming "I be yoruba", a DNA test would relate you to Brazil, Sierra Leone or Cuba or Liberia...

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by pquaver(m): 5:45am On Dec 12, 2023
Ghostagain:

There is no such thing as "igboland" nor "yorubaland" unless you can show them to me on Precolonial maps such as the one below from Emanuel Bowen (published in 1747).
Let's be educated, thank you.

Most of you who keep screaming "I be yoruba", a DNA test will relate you to Brazil, Sierra Leone or Cuba or Liberia...

The people in your map precolonial still migrated still what is your point..

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Ghostagain: 5:47am On Dec 12, 2023
pquaver:

The people in your map precolonial still migrated still what is your point..
You are asking me what my point is eventhough I was extremely clear, while "The people in your map precolonial still migrated still" needs to be translated.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by numericalguy(m): 5:50am On Dec 12, 2023
Onuimo1:
Yeah maybe the way he said it doesn't go down well but as a typical NWA Afo Igbo I'm with bode George on this one. I was born in the north and I know what I saw with my eyes when there was religious crisis in the north in the '80s. 90%of Igbos businesses were Burnt to ashes just because of little misunderstanding between some people and you see some of these men doesn't have boys quarters in their villages only to come to Katsina State and build houses and businesses. 'Aku ruo ulo Amara Onye kpara ya'.

How is attacking your host a little misunderstanding.

Why always IIGB0S. Shouldn't you be asking yourself why are IIGB0S the only people having problems all over the country?

IIGB0S are the only tribe that comes a town and settle only to start attacking the real owners of the towns. I am a Northerner and I would always tell you guys to learn how to coexist peacefully with your host communities.

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by numericalguy(m): 5:53am On Dec 12, 2023
themanderon:
Igbos will never learn. Go back to your father's land and develop it. No one would develop it for you instead envy and hatred will make them come for your properties sooner or later in the lands you dwell and do business in.

IIGB0S love to lie to themselves by claiming they are the ones developing Nigeria yet na fake products dem dey sell all over the country.

What IIGB0S do is to be spreading criminality and ashawo all over the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by numericalguy(m): 5:55am On Dec 12, 2023
olisaEze:
Bode George should first name one State in Nigeria, including the Lagos every Yoruba man suddenly seems to come from, that was developed by only it's indigenes, before telling anyone to go and develop theirs! cool

Did Bode George tell Hausas, Tiv, Ijaw or any other tribe to go? He specifically spoke to IIIGB0S

IIGB0S are a nuisance anywhere they go. I am a Northerner and the level of criminality and ashawo that they bring to the north is too much. Every type of imarality is brought by them

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Stops The Swearing In Of Victoria Nyeche - See Reasons / BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election / Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.