Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Have Lived In A 90% Muslim Country And They Do Not Impound Alchoholic Drinks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Lived In A 90% Muslim Country And They Do Not Impound Alchoholic Drinks (2553 Views)

Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway / Ekweremadu, Lawan, Fashola And 4 Other Who Have Lived On Public Funds For 20yrs / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Lived In A 90% Muslim Country And They Do Not Impound Alchoholic Drinks by oguns222: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Prohibition of alcohol is strictly for Muslims, In UAE and Saudi, Alcohol is sold to non Muslim and expatriates

Qatar during world cup had some lisenced location that sold beer

A total ban like that of Kano state is ridiculous

Stop lying. You also restrict non-Muslims.

That's how you claim fasting is only for Muslims only to kill non-Muslims that you find eating during your stupid Ramadan fasting
Re: I Have Lived In A 90% Muslim Country And They Do Not Impound Alchoholic Drinks by Raheeqilmaktoom: 11:53am On Dec 13, 2023
JASONjnr:

Cows and herdsmen killing people, should not be compared to desires of drinking alcohol?

Moreover, both alcohol and herdsmen clash is closely related to region despise.

If a particular region dont want you to roam the areas with your cows and invading their forest to hide weapons.... To kill farmers and harvest their organs.

Alcohol isn't compelled. No Muslim is forced to drink it. They can easily walk pass it.

Abi they're pretending not to love it but desires it?

Dont understand a thing here.n undecided
Re: I Have Lived In A 90% Muslim Country And They Do Not Impound Alchoholic Drinks by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
Antivirus92:
respecting each other by attacking people doing their lawful business and destroying their properties right?
Quote me any part of the constitution that says you cannot produce,buy or sell beer in any part of the country. Or were northerners not present when the constitution was made and amended?
You guys will throw the first punch and start crying when everything starts. Just remember that it's your people that started it first.

They have a right to say "We dont that here in our land".

The constitution you keep referencing to gave constituent states the power to tinker with laws for their locailties, its why Ebonyi can choose to create Egbuge or whatever and implement anti-open grazing laws (the fulanis can also ask, why are you against us grazing our cattle in our govt houses?) and Ondo can choose to create Amotekun.

If it pains you so much that Kano is implementing laws that respect their traditions, cultures, religion and wishes of their people, please take the next bus to wherever and never look back. You wont be missed.

And lastly, we dont have a history of victimhood, the whole world know you guys the culprits.
Re: I Have Lived In A 90% Muslim Country And They Do Not Impound Alchoholic Drinks by Antivirus92(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

They have a right to say "We dont that here in our land".

The constitution you keep referencing to gave constituent states the power to tinker with laws for their locailties, its why Ebonyi can choose to create Egbuge or whatever and implement anti-open grazing laws (the fulanis can also ask, why are you against us grazing our cattle in our govt houses?) and Ondo can choose to create Amotekun.

If it pains you so much that Kano is implementing laws that respect their traditions, cultures, religion and wishes of their people, please take the next bus to wherever and never look back. You wont be missed.

And lastly, we dont have a history of victimhood, the whole world know you guys the culprits.
okay, we are learning.
We have learned that today. When we start using them, nobody should complain. We now have right to make any law against fellow citizens. A law not approved by the constitution.
Re: I Have Lived In A 90% Muslim Country And They Do Not Impound Alchoholic Drinks by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
Antivirus92:
okay, we are learning.
We have learned that today. When we start using them, nobody should complain. We now have right to make any law against fellow citizens. A law not approved by the constitution.

Laws fully approved by the constituion.

Thats a federation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adedibu, Godfatherism / Fela Anikulapo Kuti, President? / Wole Soyinka Joins The Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.