Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Why Do You Think The Car Is Stolen - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Do You Think The Car Is Stolen (758 Views)

Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing / See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos / How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Think The Car Is Stolen by otunbadan(m): 12:37am On Nov 01, 2011
I don't seem to understand why people come on nairaland.com to make some kind of absurd comment; such that if it was a pepper seller, she go pour you pepper water.
   How can i post that a FAIRLY used ride is N10, and somebody, who seems not interested in buying will now write that won't you collect 50k. I can't tell if the person is trying to be funny or just plain stupidity.
    Again, a brand new Range Rover Sport (2012) is maybe N500, am selling a used on for N200, only for someone who has never cleared a car from Apapa in his life to make or reply the post saying "how can that car be N200, its a used car and its supposed to be N28.00? Did you think about getting that information ABOUT THE VALUE PLACED BY MARKET ON THAT CAR before posting an ignorant comment like that online.
    Another person will now tell you," dem dey sell am N20 for Cotonou". If i wanted to buy a RANGE ROVER SPORT for N10M, don't you think it will be wise to get the one that all duties and fees have been paid? If Nigerian customs seize am, you know know say your 10M go enter 1 chance?
    Again, you hear that a car is 2000 dollars and I am selling it for 2800 Dollars, some people go pick offense and tell you, i will order it from abroad,me i always say good luck. I am a dealer, i pay for BULK services, except if you have a trusted hand in the business or you are a BABALAWO that can make the car appear and disappear over Atlantic ocean, that is the only way you can get it cheaper than 2800, of which my gain fit be 50 Dollars, and them go still dey beef me, i no go send my children go skol. or pay house rent or NEPA light or pay my staff, all from this 50dollars gains ( i go still pay customs). KIA
   And finally you go hear, why are you selling at 3M, others are selling at 1.5M, please find out why your BOBO dey sell at 1.5M, some reason may include
1. HIM mama dey hospital, dem need 1.5M to begin treatment';
2. Na accidental discharge( of which you go pay more than the balance of 1.5M in cash,time,stress,mechanic,wasted man hours etc);
3. him wan relocate abroad, so he needs the cash any how;
4. it may have heavy engine problem;
5. the car may be stolen ( the police patrol corporal way catch you, go accuse say na you be the armed robber way KILL the real owner and explain how efficient they are with the VERY LONG ARMS OF THE LAW, basically him go use you collect promotion to Sergent)

SO ABEG WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE BEING SARCASTIC, TRY TO THINK AND SHOW SOME RESPECT.
Re: Why Do You Think The Car Is Stolen by otunbadan(m): 6:43am On Nov 01, 2011
bump
Re: Why Do You Think The Car Is Stolen by otunbadan(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2011
cool

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Sienna Horn Ptoblem / World Most Expensive Car / Coolant Issues, Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.