Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. (5214 Views)

Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
DaTruths:

No much impact on the quads i feel

Well till i give it a try.
Are you a female please? How many can you do at a go? Or you haven't tried it at all.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by DaTruths: 12:10am On Dec 13, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Are you a female please? How many can you do at a go? Or you haven't tried it at all.

I'm not a female.

Have done 100 at a go, haven't tried to surpass it.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:24am On Dec 13, 2023
DaTruths:

I'm not a female.

Have done 100 at a go, haven't tried to surpass it.
Wow! Doing up to 100 is not an easy feat at all. Do you do with weight or without weight? I do without the weight.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by tellwisdom: 3:05am On Dec 13, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Wow! Doing up to 100 is not an easy feat at all. Do you do with weight or without weight? I do without the weight.

Fadiya kirikiri, I know you are poor. But try eat good food and more fruits to achieve your goal.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:07am On Dec 13, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
No, not old. The first three were taken few minutes after today's squats session, while the other two were taken ending of last month. They're not old pictures. The camera is not doing justice to the pictures. They look far better physically. I can take few for you right now, with date and everything showing.

It’s alright, we good.
Meanwhile the vile negativity expressed by some lads in the comments is repulsive and overly presumptuous. How did you arrive at all these conclusions? Make everybody dey their lane; Free the babe / dude

###
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2023
tellwisdom:

Fadiya kirikiri, I know you are poor. But try eat good food and more fruits to achieve your goal.
I don't joke with fruits. I like them so much. If you have checked some of my previous threads, you'll know I like fruits.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by Balablue64: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Ah! This would be very difficult to do.

Exercises which would give you the most gains would be very difficult at first try but as you regularly build and establish muscle strength you gain stamina and start going extra the mile and adding more weights to your workouts.

This is majorly not for ladies, gaining muscles on your lower body is not for ladies except you are a female bodybuilder, just go and do yansh surgery shikena so we can be touching enough meat on your ass.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2023
Balablue64:

Exercises which would give you the most gains would be very difficult at first try but as you regularly build and establish muscle strength you gain stamina and start going extra the mile and adding more weights to your workouts.

This is majorly not for ladies, gaining muscles on your lower body is not for ladies except you are a female bodybuilder, just go and do yansh surgery shikena so we can be touching enough meat on your ass.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2023
Balablue64:

What of someone that wants to tone her body? Some people do these workouts to tone their their bodies and make it strong and firm and not flabby. Some people do it to build their butt, especially those who don't have money for surgery or who wouldn't want to go the surgery way. Some people also do it to lose fat in some specific. Some do it to lose weight altogether.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by tellwisdom: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I don't joke with fruits. I like them so much. If you have checked some of my previous threads, you'll know I like fruits.

I want to see the size of your yansh u have been working on for long. Show me
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by Silentgroper(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2023
tellwisdom:

it doesn't work like that...
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by tesuto1(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2023
Why u come dey show us yansh bayi nitori olohun,ehn fadila
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by Balablue64: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2023
DaTruths:

No much impact on the quads i feel

Well till i give it a try.

Ok listen, how many kg do you carry, maybe 40 - 45kg at least.
wear comfortable shoes and squat with the weight on your shoulder, look for something that is strong like the height of Pepsi cover, and put on the floor and squat low with the things placed under your heels, Google (back heel elevated squat)if you do it well you will sweat and shake and feel pains on your quads for days but with visible gains.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by Balablue64: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What of someone that wants to tone her body? Some people do these workouts to tone their their bodies and make it strong and firm and not flabby. Some people do it to build their butt, especially those who don't have money for surgery or who wouldn't want to go the surgery way. Some people also do it to lose fat in some specific. Some do it to lose weight altogether.

When you burn fat by workout it is replaced with muscle, do you want musclar yansh? Stop following all those female celebrities they are deceiving you, all they need to do is collect 1m for surgery, 800k for surgery, 200k for miscellaneous.
And they post pictures of theirselves in the gym.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2023
Balablue64:

When you burn fat by workout it is replaced with muscle, do you want musclar yansh? Stop following all those female celebrities they are deceiving you, all they need to do is collect 1m for surgery, 800k for surgery, 200k for miscellaneous.
And they post pictures of theirselves in the gym.
I'm not even following anybody. I'm doing this so as to at least break a sweat, because I usually don't do exercises, so I manage with squats and taking a walk.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2023
tellwisdom:

I want to see the size of your yansh u have been working on for long. Show me
Not for long though.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by Balablue64: 11:47am On Dec 13, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I'm not even following anybody. I'm doing this so as to at least break a sweat, because I usually don't do exercises, so I manage with squats and taking a walk.
That's very good, exercises makes you strong and feel great, keep doing your squats and enjoying your body then.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by Balablue64: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

But this your ass is sizeable and really nice oh, slim around the lower belly then thick at the glutes and thighs, it's perfect and as i am seeing you right now u don't even need one single squat.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
Balablue64:

But this your ass is sizeable and really nice oh, slim around the lower belly then thick at the glutes and thighs, it's perfect and as i am seeing you right now u don't even need one single squat.
You know they say exercising is very good, and I don't exercise. So, I just manage with this squats and also taking a walk.

Are you a female?
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
Balablue64:

That's very good, exercises makes you strong and feel great, keep doing your squats and enjoying your body then.
Yes. Thank you.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
Balablue64:

Please, are you a female?
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by Balablue64: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, are you a female?
I am a guy
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by DaTruths: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
Balablue64:

Ok listen, how many kg do you carry, maybe 40 - 45kg at least.
wear comfortable shoes and squat with the weight on your shoulder, look for something that is strong like the height of Pepsi cover, and put on the floor and squat low with the things placed under your heels, Google (back heel elevated squat)if you do it well you will sweat and shake and feel pains on your quads for days but with visible gains.

I haven't tried it with any kg yet, i just squat and remained for a while, the pain no go be here oh, especially on the quads.
I wonder why its not popular, it appears to be pro and would be very effective.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by DaTruths: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

With weight, 50kg i do about 10 reps.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by Balablue64: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
DaTruths:

I haven't tried it with any kg yet, i just squat and remained for a while, the pain no go be here oh, especially on the quads.
I wonder why its not popular, it appears to be pro and would be very effective.

I started like that too, then grew into weights.
I used to be a very slim guy with zero stamina but that has changed not like am Dwayne Johnson now o but i target the main body parts of the body and work on it and a lot has really improved physically and i feel great about it.
I have a separately dedicated work out for each body parts/regions like
Upper chest, lower chest, shoulder, biceps, wrists, lower and upper stomach, quads, hamstrings, glutes, calf, knee and shin.
I train once a week due to work, take my multivitamins.
I love food so i still eat my eba and others then i sweat at training, am not even a pro bodybuilder am just a guy who wants to feel good about his body.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by DaTruths: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Balablue64:

I started like that too, then grew into weights.
I used to be a very slim guy with zero stamina but that has changed not like am Dwayne Johnson now o but i target the main body parts of the body and work on it and a lot has really improved physically and i feel great about it.
I have a separately dedicated work out for each body parts/regions like
Upper chest, lower chest, shoulder, biceps, wrists, lower and upper stomach, quads, hamstrings, glutes, calf, knee and shin.
I train once a week due to work, take my multivitamins.
I love food so i still eat my eba and others then i sweat at training, am not even a pro bodybuilder am just a guy who wants to feel good about his body.

That's nice.
I hardly gain muscle, I don't know if its because of my height, but i have seen other tall guys gain enough, maybe its genetic.

I think i would consider supplements, and I'm not consistent on visiting the gym, just house push ups, pull ups, squats.

I changed location, would have to look for a nearby gym, i feel great and confident when i gain.

What supplements are you on?
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by Balablue64: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
DaTruths:

That's nice.
I hardly gain muscle, I don't know if its because of my height, but i have seen other tall guys gain enough, maybe its genetic.

I think i would consider supplements, and I'm not consistent on visiting the gym, just house push ups, pull ups, squats.

I changed location, would have to look for a nearby gym, i feel great and confident when i gain.

What supplements are you on?

Multivit - bunto or daravit, eat a lot and sleep, then train. i don't know your type of job but typical 9 - 5 in Lagos is stressful because little time for rest it makes it hard to gain weight. But other than that if you eat well and sleep then train and your multivitamins too you will see the difference.
Lastly, get a weight for lifting , no pain no gain
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
Balablue64:

I am a guy
Alright. I asked because most males here behave so childish and immature.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by Balablue64: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Alright. I asked because most males here behave so childish and immature.
Is that so?
So how's my behavior
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
Balablue64:

Is that so?
So how's my behavior
Cool. Reason why I'm still chatting with you, if not I would have simply ignored you. I hope you're always like this though.
Re: Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. by Balablue64: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Cool. Reason why I'm still chatting with you, if not I would have simply ignored you. I hope you're always like this though.

Yeah am cool like this, am following you though hope you don't mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? / I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! / If Your Girlfriend Do This Suddenly What Will You Do or say?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.