Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Difficulty In Disvirgin Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difficulty In Disvirgin Her (3880 Views)

I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by dkidd: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Suck her clit and vulva and fingerfuck her same time till the place is flooded. Then insert two fingers firmly while still tongue fvcking her. Let her scream but don't let her run. Make sure u pin her down while she receives both the pleasures and the pains. When her waist starts fvcking ur finger uncontrollably mount her with ur hard black pipe. One thrust and let it remain in her pulsating, hot, dripping and throbbing pussy. Be firm and don't mind whatever she's saying do not remove it. Kiss her gently all over her face and breasts while u assure her it's okay. Now slowly but firmly move in and out while still kissing her gently and sweet talking her. Don't change the position yet. Go missionary until she's comfortable enough u can then lift both her legs over ur shoulder to go deeper now use some pillows to prop her up from below and wipe away. All the while kissing her gently and sweet talking her till u nut. Take her to the bathroom and bathe her, bathe urself and start round two from there. Make sure u whip her at least three times before she leaves and if she's sleeping over bro u must whip her all night long till 7AM. She will be grateful

4 Likes

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by alphaNomega: 10:11pm On Feb 09
Anny69:
I'm a messenger of the universe and I've been sent to tell you to wait till the wedding night. 🤭

idiyot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ok, I Am Blushing. . . .why Wouldn't You / Why Are Naija Girls So Damn Stuck Up? / What Does It Mean When A Guy Is Always Staring At You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.