Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Here's The Truth About Life On Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's The Truth About Life On Earth (779 Views)

Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. / Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's The Truth About Life On Earth by Ebonygeek(f): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
Buy the Truth and Sell it Not

Please read to the end. The message is incredible.

Proverbs 23:23 KJV
Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

The truth we're refering to is the one that saves, sanctifies, fills us with the Holy Spirit, and regenerates us.

It doesn't come from University or college. It comes from God.

The truth on Earth only prepares us for life on earth. Heavenly truth transforms and translates us, and takes us to Heaven.

To get this Truth, you need to experience:
-Dissatisfaction with your current situation
-Desire to know more
-Decision to become more

POINTS TO CONSIDER

1) The purchase and pricelessness of the Truth.
The Truth is Christ personified. He came with Heavenly Truth you can't find anywhere else.

-The fearless person and source of transforming truth.
John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 1:14 KJV
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 1:17 KJV
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

-The personal pursuit and search for timeless Truth.
Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

Proverbs 2:2-6 KJV
So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; [3] Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding; [4] If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; [5] Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord , and find the knowledge of God. [6] For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

Matthew 13:44-50 KJV
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. [45] Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: [46] Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it. [47] Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind: [48] Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. [49] So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, [50] And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

-The priceless possession and satisfaction with total Truth.
John 16:12 KJV
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

John 16:13-15 KJV
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. [14] He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. [15] All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Earthly truth can't tell us the things that will happen tomorrow; the things to come.

For instance, Noah received information about things to come. God warned him about the impending flood and asked him to build an ark and ask people to enter. Unfortunately, the people relied on their earthly knowledge and said they couldn't see any flood coming.

2) The power and the preciousness of this treasure.
-The power of His treasure of Truth.
It is a treasure and it is only revealed to people who desire it.

1 Timothy 2:3-6 KJV
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; [4] Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. [5] For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; [6] Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

2 Thessalonians 2:13 KJV
But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

When you have the truth, you stop believing all the lies that salvation is only meant for a few and that it is impossible to avoid sin. Salvation is for every human being and it is possible to live a happy sinless life.

-The perpetuity of His teaching and Truth.
Matthew 24:35 KJV
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
Earthly truth keeps changing. The people of the world used to say that the earth is flat. Then they later claimed it is round. Knowledge on earth keeps changing from generation to generation. Godly truth, however, remains the same forever.

-Our perseverance in the totality of Truth.
John 8:32 KJV
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

3) The Perdition and perversness in selling the Truth.

1 Timothy 6:5-10 KJV
Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. [6] But godliness with contentment is great gain. [7] For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. [8] And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. [9] But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. [10] For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

-The tragedy of selling the Truth at any price.
1 Kings 21:20 KJV
And Ahab said to Elijah, Hast thou found me, O mine enemy? And he answered, I have found thee : because thou hast sold thyself to work evil in the sight of the Lord .

When you sell the truth, you sell yourself into the hands of the enemy. You become empty and there is nothing in you to resist error.

Hosea 8:12 KJV
I have written to him the great things of my law, but they were counted as a strange thing.

-The transformation of sellers of Truth after true penitence.
Matthew 26:75 KJV
And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

When Peter realised that he had sold the Truth, he regretted and cried.

-The translation for steadfastness in Truth into His presence.

When you accept the Truth and walk in it, great and unimaginable things start to happen.

Hebrews 11:5 KJV
By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53 KJV
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, [52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. [53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 Like

Re: Here's The Truth About Life On Earth by Ebonygeek(f): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
We're on a journey. Earth isn't our final busstop.
Re: Here's The Truth About Life On Earth by Ebonygeek(f): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2023
So many people have no idea what is really going on in this world. We aren't just here to buy and sell. Wake up!
Re: Here's The Truth About Life On Earth by TheFinesseKid: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2023
Ebonygeek:
So many people have no idea what is really going on in this world. We aren't just here to buy and sell. Wake up!
nice one . Others think we came here to enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Here's The Truth About Life On Earth by Ebonygeek(f): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Stop for a moment and think about what you're doing, and everything you've done up till this point. If you were to die right now, where would you end up?
Re: Here's The Truth About Life On Earth by Ebonygeek(f): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2023
Good morning, fellow pilgrims
Re: Here's The Truth About Life On Earth by Ebonygeek(f): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jesus is the Truth. Buddhism, Eckankar, Rosicrucianism, etc. are all false doctrine that will take you to hell.
Re: Here's The Truth About Life On Earth by Ebonygeek(f): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2023
Once we learn the truth, we're obligated to spread it.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Advice / This May Be My Final Moment / Can Someone Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.