Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. (7291 Views)

Imagine How This Teacher Love Her Life On A Canoe More Than The Pupils (photo) / Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe / Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ashewoboy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
Just anything that you think is hidden that people don't know, that people ought to know. Just keep sharing. As you remember them, keep sharing. Don't stop sharing.

Thank you.
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ashewoboy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
A
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ashewoboy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
B
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ashewoboy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2023
C. Lalasticlala.
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Taylor90: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
grin
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by attat(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Everybody including my friends think I have enough babes but the truth is am single as hell.
Funny life

24 Likes

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
Sex is not just sex, it binds souls together.
So don't just have sex thinking it's just sex 😂

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by TinubuThief: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
grin
Fvcked two sisters but non of them knew till date even though they are all married now sha. When boys were boys sha

During holiday resumption in my school, my friend's girlfriend came to our lounge thinking that her boyfriend was back. She waited till in the night . The bobo didn't show and his number was not going. As it was late, she couldn't go back to her lounge and decided to spend the night in my room ..... your guess is as good as mine grin grin
That is my hidden secret of life grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Zonefree(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
Money will always come your way when you don't know the value or what to do with money.

The moment you have projects to execute, money would hardly come your way.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Sadonyx: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
Deep
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by care4you: 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
what will be will be ~c4y

1 Like

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Exmilitant(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
I seen politicians pound newborn babies in mortar and smear the meat on their naked bodies. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by donbachi(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
My pen that I lost in primary school...I found it last week.

8 Likes

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Danielomisco(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
The frequency**

1 Like

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ashewoboy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
Keep sharing, guys. Don't stop sharing.
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ashewoboy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lalasticlala. Let's go to homepage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by dontrulee: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
IconicR:
Sex is not just sex, it binds souls together.
So don't just have sex thinking it's just sex 😂

True but it doesn't stop people from having sex. grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by FitCorper: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Smoking weed is spiritual and when you do try your best to obey the commandments of God. Doing this it will connect you more and more to God our creator.

9 Likes

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by dontrulee: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Zonefree:
Money will always come your way when you don't know the value or what to do with money.

The moment you have projects to execute, money would hardly come your way.

You're right

3 Likes

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by dontrulee: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
Secrets are called secrets for a reason

4 Likes

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
dontrulee:

True but it doesn't stop people from having sex. grin
Exactly
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by AndrewTate(m): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
*An open mind is more important than it's being talked about.
This is the first step to escaping the matrix and witnessing the real truths about everything in this world.

4 Likes

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ashewoboy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lalasticlala. Let's go there.
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by kunleiky(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
Pdfdrive.com and Z-library have contents that can elevate you for life.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by JUMO95: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
When you engage in rituals for fraud, is it possible to to just become rich?

Or its your future money you are collecting
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Ikennaford: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
I'm going inside the grave with mine... I ain't anonymous here, face show

5 Likes

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
I don't have a secret, that's my secret grin
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Karlifate: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
So many of them, but here's a snippet:

Your ‘friends’ secretly hope you fail.

Your girl fears that you'll leave her if you continue to improve.

Your colleagues feel threatened by your success.

Society will discourage your unconventional choices.

BE RUTHLESS IN YOUR VISION. cool

Nobody wants you to be better than them (except your parents, of course).

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by ItisWell22(f): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
😢
Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by Esope6320: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
Exmilitant:
I seen politicians pound newborn babies in mortar and smear the meat on their naked bodies. cool
Tell me u kidding right

1 Like

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by flokii: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
1. It's only the living that can serve God.. the dead can't. Serve HIM while you're alive and still can.

2. Don't look down on anyone.. the holy spirit can use anybody (even a lunatic) as vessel to pass message to you or assist you in life.

3. Trust nobody.. In this life, it's all man for himself first, 'aye o fe ni foro afi ori eni'. Telling your close friends your success secrets might get you killed.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. by pansophist(m): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2023
No matter what you're passing through, your social status, how poor, rich, old, strong, tall, short, wise, stupid, whatever you are, the only thing you truly have that will pull you out of any problem or help you make the right decision in life is the truth.

Always endeavor to know the truth in any situation you find yourself, and you'll never be anyone's beech. Your susceptibility to operate on lie is the foundation of most, if not all the problem you'll experience in life.

With truth, you'll know who is faking love when in reality, they are a user. You'll know the fake friend that is a wolf in sheep clothing, you'll know the reality of things, and make decisions because you're standing on a solid rock of truth.

Truth is like a torchlight that will guide you out of the dark. If life is a furnance, the truth is like water. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

38 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) / Black People Should Learn To Love Themself / 13 Signs You're Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.