Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped (29186 Views)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by rex21: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
SirLakes:
Stop putting big money in all these nonsense bank with no structure grin

If my money miss for FirstBank or GT I go bath with petrol stroll enter the place with lighter in my hand and demand for my money grin grin grin
Statements like this is both myopic and ignorant. Besides insurance coys (NDIC). nothing, i mean NOTHING is safe guarding your money in any bank. If they intend to run, they'll sell those 'structures' before you hear of their exit on the news.

1 Like

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by kennyshaddy: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
OPAY had issue this weekend and all the deposit Banks were in serious trouble with angry customers! I just hope people will understand before it get too late.
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by Gerrard59(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
If it is not a physical bank, I no do. Home and abroad. I am that old school.

1 Like

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by rex21: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
007Marvel:

Nigerians are slow learners! Why put more than what you can lose in a Digital Bank! Even if it's more efficient than standard banks, I'll never put more than 50k in some shitty digital bank! As reliable as cash app people most times don't put more than $3k inside And here is one Nigerian putting over a million naira in GoMoney😆
How smart are you. Are you using banks with the feeling that they'll run with your money one day ??
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by rex21: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
kennyshaddy:
OPAY had issue this weekend and all the deposit Banks were in serious trouble with angry customers! I just hope people will understand before it get too late.
What is there to understand sir ??
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by papagiddy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
Truth is .."ya money don Go"
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by drerocker: 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
SilasNwude:
For more than 6 days Gomoney has been down with customer money trapped.
was thinking I was the only one using it (I have over a million Naira there).

I went to Instagram seeing lots of people using them for either business or savings.

For the almost a week they've been sending generic emails and replies to angry customers.

What are both CBN and NDIC doing about this since they're both licensed under them.
Sterling bank is exonerating themselves from gomoney they claimed to own.

Please if you're a gomoney user kindly comment for way forward.
Hearing the name of the bank for d first time
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by rex21: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
Creamypie:
Na so chymall carry billions run
Comparing chymall an unlicensed investment platform and a licensed digital bank is just lugubrious.

2 Likes

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by rex21: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
papagiddy:
Truth is .."ya money don Go"
As per ndic official wey you be bah ??

1 Like

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by Bishop1monte(m): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Eyowo has been down for months now
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by blowjohn(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
Aswear, never heard of them before.

Go money. Na so the money go? Oti lo
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by SSpeter(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

That's true, I am into forex trading, and I don't even have time to tell people about it. I don't even need people around me. I don't like distractions and besides I don't want to bring anyone into a volatile money making ground like forex. Money dey forex but no be for everyone. You must have the mind to stomach and bear losses first
Labour is very cheap in Nigeria with 500k I was paying about 10 staff in my farm monthly. So if you want to scale your forex trading business with 1millon you will attract at least 5 brilliant guys after training they work for you and you pay them 200-250k monthly.
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by nani667: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
°°
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by InvertedHammer: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
/

If MMM comes back to Nigeria again, it will still wipe out millions of Nigerians. That's how ridiculous people can be with their money.

/
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by Mosba: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
GOmoney as the name implies all the money don go
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by icedbreez(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
Repeat after me.

Come money 😁

1 Like

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by aysnoopy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
Gomoney is now Gonemoney.
Accept my congratulations

1 Like

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by Aroyjunior(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
The app just opened on my phone now,I think they are back
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by phemray(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
weblord1900:
Gomoney don go with una money .. Otilo 😁

Lolzz Which one be gomoney again? I Always follow the reasoning that says : loneliness is endangered, move with the crowd. Put your money in the banks that is keeping money for majority. E.g government money, big big politicians money etc, it will be difficult to shutdown, no matter what govt will step in. Opay just celebrated 40 million subscribers, that is 1/5th of Nigeria population so going down will be difficult. When bet9ja website was hacked, u see the speed government was making statement upon statement? It was speedily resolved. Na strategy.

Gomoney ke? Meaning Otilo tru tru from the name.

1 Like

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by barinedan(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
That is why I have vowed never to bank with any of these digital banks, unexpected issues which can lead to serious frustration may come up at any time. Imagine having huge amount in your account but still act like a beggar because of disappointment from a so called digital bank.
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by folake4u(f): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
SirLakes:

If my money miss for FirstBank or GT I go bath with petrol stroll enter the place with lighter in my hand and demand for my money grin grin grin

On God oh. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The exception is Piggyvest sha. I never hear say e don crash before.
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by Hespee93: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
First time hearing about Gomoney Bank undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by atobs4real(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
SilasNwude:

I went to Instagram seeing lots of people using them for either business or savings.

For the almost a week they've been sending generic emails and replies to angry customers.

What are both CBN and NDIC doing about this since they're both licensed under them.

Do you have any evidence as to Sterling Bank partnership with them?
All this MMM or TWINKAS and every other online money market are same.
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by AskProf: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
SilasNwude:

GoMoney is owned by Sterling Bank.

I hope it's resolved soon.
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by CrossRhodes: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
Go money, go money, go

See the name sef una still carry money put inside.
They don go
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by kenny160: 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2023
SirLakes:

dey play, u never see film for GT before abi? I pray u dnt experience what I passed through in the hand of that useless bank which I was once refered to as the best bank in Nigeria
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by abjonline(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
Oya sope oriki

The money have Go grin
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by happney65: 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
yomi007k:
What da heck is a gomoney?

...and who puts millions in a digital bank?

You see bank wey get structure and building there, you no put money.

Pls be patient. They will answer you when they are ready.

I don't want to know if type of approval the CBN and NDIC give them.

Me oo,I no dey out money for naija digital Bank. I want to walk into a Bank and see a physical person and complain whatever I needed to do just like I'll be doing tommorow at Access Bank

Life no suppose hard like that naa. grin
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2023
I knew one day this bank will crash… poor customer service, once they debit you, u have to wait for weeks before u get a refund or month sef and that’s if u are disturbing them.
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by Triplerg: 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
I can never put such an amount in a digital bank. The day I put 450k in opay, I quickly move 400k to my GT ac. I pray u get ur money
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by Ewedegubbler: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
gomoney let my people go
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by nani667: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
No wonder they have been sending me emails for the past how many days telling me about issues they have been working on... I no even know say the matter serious laidis... I never kuku near the app since

I jus say lemme open the app now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Makes Strong Case For Pure Water Hawkers / Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack / Foreign Payments With Naira ATM Cards Suspended By Zenith Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.