Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped (29213 Views)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by Tonytonex(m): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
ufuosman:
I think say na only me dey hear am for d first time
no be only you oh.
Very mumucious name.
Maybe I will open my own and name it Comemoney. Since this 🌽 3 don become joke.

1 Like

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by ViktorCash: 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
Gomoney don carry una money go grin

2 Likes

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by ufuosman(m): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2023
Tonytonex:
no be only you oh.
Very mumucious name.
Maybe I will open my own and name it Comemoney. Since this 🌽 3 don become joke.
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by rickleye: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
yomi007k:
What da heck is a gomoney?

...and who puts millions in a digital bank?

You see bank wey get structure and building there, you no put money.

Pls be patient. They will answer you when they are ready.

It’s actually in the name “ Go money “ your money has gone !!!
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
As long as I have not heard about it, it means na rubbish
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by Dshocker(m): 12:39am On Dec 13, 2023
Just like Kudi bank, piggyvest and other online money platforms are risky to put your money in.
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by iamtardey: 1:42am On Dec 13, 2023
MrJames007:
A digital bank.
oh okay
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by Progressive15: 2:12am On Dec 13, 2023
Goooooo! Your money don go be that .
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by tempest01(m): 3:00am On Dec 13, 2023
Otilor….. e don go.
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by Acidosis(m): 3:30am On Dec 13, 2023
Elsueno:
U people should relax, especially if ur money no pass 500k.

NdIC get u covered to the tune of 500k naira....Anymore & ur own ur own, especially 4 these obscure digital banks way only exists on servers

200k.

500k for deposit money banks (gtb, first bank, access, etc.).

1 Like

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by MarketDispatch: 4:01am On Dec 13, 2023
SilasNwude:
imagine begging for cash when you have more than enough in a useless bank.
that's the situation gomoney put their customers.

So, someone will wake up and put money in an app in Nigeria that the owner can just delete from playstore overnight. Una get mind
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:24am On Dec 13, 2023
Gomoney cheesy cheesy grin grin naija people no go kill person with laughter, grin
go money?. you sure sey ya money neva don dey go so grin
You see structured banks and prefer to hide money inside gomoney grin
It doesn't concern sterling,why you no put the money inside sterling bank ? go money,pray sey you money neva go. grin
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by Cooky007(m): 5:44am On Dec 13, 2023
Fraud dey naija
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by orohbirodeysmel: 6:13am On Dec 13, 2023
SSpeter:
Labour is very cheap in Nigeria with 500k I was paying about 10 staff in my farm monthly. So if you want to scale your forex trading business with 1millon you will attract at least 5 brilliant guys after training they work for you and you pay them 200-250k monthly.

With that ₦1 million in my broker, I can make millions in a year. Forex trading is not yahoo where you open office (HK) and boys will be getting clients and you will be sharing funds with them. The 5 brilliant minds you are talking does not guarantee success...even if you like teach them everything they can still fail. Forex is not for emotional people. Just master yourself and you can be a billionaire on your own, you don't need people to work for you. Ciao!✌️
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by Gbadespet(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2023
Hold sterling bank responsible ,I also use gomoney too just that i dont have money inside.
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by rex21: 6:43am On Dec 13, 2023
SirLakes:

Your brain cannot tell you that your money is more secure in a bank that have been in existence since 1894 with over 700 branches across the nation than an unknown digital bank that only a few people use, not even one of the popular ones ooooo.

So first bank will just wake up one night and shut down without you hearing news about it before it actually happens

Na you sabi jare grin grin
Thats why i said your statement is myopic and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by rex21: 6:44am On Dec 13, 2023
yomi007k:

Just go and sell your rabbits.

because it appears that's all you are good at.
Typical Nigerian, throw insults and make jokes of his own ineptitude instead of seeking for the right info.

1 Like

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by maxiuc(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2023
Even their name is funny Gomoney money don go na

You see all this their digital banks I don't use it and I don't send money through it especially if it is business transaction related
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by olayinkajnr(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2023
SilasNwude:
For more than 6 days Gomoney has been down with customer money trapped.
was thinking I was the only one using it (I have over a million Naira there).

I went to Instagram seeing lots of people using them for either business or savings.

For the almost a week they've been sending generic emails and replies to angry customers.

What are both CBN and NDIC doing about this since they're both licensed under them.
Sterling bank is exonerating themselves from gomoney they claimed to own.

Please if you're a gomoney user kindly comment for way forward.

I tell people but nope, your money is safer with regular commercial banks. But no. I know person with over 7 million naira trapped there. He moved all his funds to those fintech banks and as left stranded. Person with millions dey beg for 3k.

Also, Sterling Bank was right to dispute the fact that they own GoMoney because they don't. They just partnered with GoMoney for card production.
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by 007Marvel(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2023
rex21:

How smart are you. Are you using banks with the feeling that they'll run with your money one day ??

Not as worse as you make it seem, more like I don't trust them with my funds! The Silicon Valley Bank crisis of 2023 and many others, validates my concerns. Heck even local
Chinese lost billions to a large scale coordinated bank scam last year! and the government protected the banks involved. You think I'll put one hundred percent faith in something run by humans🙄. I'd be more at peace if dogs where in charge of our finances.
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by yomi007k(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2023
rex21:

Typical Nigerian, throw insults and make jokes of his own ineptitude instead of seeking for the right info.

You started the insults but it seems you cant bear it.

I must have struck a nerve.

You act like you know much but you and I know you are a failure.
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by rex21: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2023
yomi007k:

You started the insults but it seems you cant bear it.

I must have struck a nerve.

You act like you know much but you and I know you are a failure.
This one doesn't even know the meaning of insults, how pathetic. Talking about withstanding insults, if i start, you fit pack from your house run. Your comments shows you are completely and comfortably oblivious of how things work. I'd rather discuss with a toddler than this over grown baby privileged to own a smart phone. Do have a nice day!
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by amira100: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2023
Money don go be that. undecided
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by rex21: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2023
007Marvel:

Not as worse as you make it seem, more like I don't trust them with my funds! The Silicon Valley Bank crisis of 2023 and many others, validates my concerns. Heck even local
Chinese lost billions to a large scale coordinated bank scam last year! and the government protected the banks involved. You think I'll put one hundred percent faith in something run by humans🙄. I'd be more at peace if dogs where in charge of our finances.
I see what you are getting at and its true.
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by campbelljosh(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2023
I had to break my Piggyvest target savings meant for traveling this December and keep my money under the bed the moment i heard there is money scarcity in some banks and many of this banks and apps do malfunction a lot during a time like this. I can't have my own money and be stranded. God forbid. Better go and get enough cash and keep it safe at home for December cos 9ja banks might disappoint you

2 Likes

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by SirLakes: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
rex21:

Thats why i said your statement is myopic and ignorant.

You reason with your anus anyways grin
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by rex21: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
SirLakes:

You reason with your anus anyways grin
You that is using your head that is empty and another using an anus with a brain inside
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by SirLakes: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
rex21:

You that is using your head that is empty and another using an anus with a brain inside

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by SSpeter(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

With that ₦1 million in my broker, I can make millions in a year. Forex trading is not yahoo where you open office (HK) and boys will be getting clients and you will be sharing funds with them. The 5 brilliant minds you are talking does not guarantee success...even if you like teach them everything they can still fail. Forex is not for emotional people. Just master yourself and you can be a billionaire on your own, you don't need people to work for you. Ciao!✌️
Then they should stop advertising it since they cannot guarantee success after imparting the knowledge
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by orohbirodeysmel: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
SSpeter:
Then they should stop advertising it since they cannot guarantee success after imparting the knowledge

Only 20% of those who learnt forex are trading after 1 year...

Then after 3-5 years 15% go drop out, remaining 5%

Then between 5-10 years only 1% are still trading
That's just the reality about forex.

Forex is 20% selling, 20% buying and 60% waiting grin grin grin

Below is my chats with one of my mentees this afternoon...he just dey fear up and down grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by rex21: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
SirLakes:

See what he comes up with. Very low!
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by 007Marvel(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
rex21:

I see what you are getting at and its true.

Lebanon has been a mess since 2019, the government ripped it's citizens through the bank! You probably don't know about this, people lost their life savings and nothing was done to the perpetrators! I do not trust anything controlled my men! The heart of man is wicked and desperate. I wanted to setup a Twitter or YouTube centered around, crime, money, power and war, but was discouraged by the fact that contents like that don't gather traffic like the trash they put out on Tiktok and the others. Subscribed some unbiased investigative journalist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack / Foreign Payments With Naira ATM Cards Suspended By Zenith Bank / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.