Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped (29234 Views)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by rex21: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
007Marvel:

Lebanon has been a mess since 2019, the government ripped it's citizens through the bank! You probably don't know about this, people lost their life savings and nothing was done to the perpetrators! I do not trust anything controlled my men! The heart of man is wicked and desperate. I wanted to setup a Twitter or YouTube centered around, crime, money, power and war, but was discouraged by the fact that contents like that don't gather traffic like the trash they put out on Tiktok and the others. Subscribed some unbiased investigative journalist.
I dnt trust these financial institutions though, both digital and traditional. But people shouldn't look down on these digital platforms because they lack physical/walk-in outlets.
They have the same insurance cover (200k/500k) both backed by the NDIC
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by nani667: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Restored °°

Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by SilasNwude: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
SilasNwude:
For more than 6 days Gomoney has been down with customer money trapped.
was thinking I was the only one using it (I have over a million Naira there).

I went to Instagram seeing lots of people using them for either business or savings.

For the almost a week they've been sending generic emails and replies to angry customers.

What are both CBN and NDIC doing about this since they're both licensed under them.
Sterling bank is exonerating themselves from gomoney they claimed to own.

Please if you're a gomoney user kindly comment for way forward.
They're back!!!
Re: Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped by nani667: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
See how this thread has died...

Service returned & the haters have quietly dispersed °°

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack / Foreign Payments With Naira ATM Cards Suspended By Zenith Bank / 10 Pictures You Could Relate To When You Want To Use ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.