Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe (18124 Views)

Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano / Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese / Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by Bahamas95(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
Edoreborn:
I really feel for her
Why? Because she got a hole in between her legs? undecided

So you don't know female/teenage armed robbers are more deadly?......No difference between this woman and a robber, she's a thief!
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by Global2000: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
I try make a scene with those corrupt officials this xmas. Our airports Official must change. See me looking for where to get Naira because of this corrupt official. This is too bad.

1 Like

Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by Blacktruth: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
Dem be like cockroach for dat airport , i swear dey are all disgrace to dis country

1 Like

Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by transient123(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2023
Customs, Police, most Nigerians are neck deep in corruption. We have institutionalised it, it's our way of life and there is no form of reprimand from anywhere because most Nigerians are involved.

Just imagine the lip service from the custom's spokes man. See them pampering her. Idiots
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by t2luv1: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
sukkot:
grin just give her the 5k. less than 4 pounds. make mummy take am do christmas

$5 jeeze
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by t2luv1: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
WorldRichest:

Which of your family leader is a big thief?

Your President does that answer the question for you?
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by t2luv1: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Bahamas95:
Why? Because she got a hole in between her legs? undecided

So you don't know female/teenage armed robbers are more deadly?......No difference between this woman and a robber, she's a thief!

All the legislators from the local level to the highest level in that Country are thieves okay let us be real. The judiciary also. Nigeria is awash in corruption.
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by MuslimIgbo: 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2023
Edoreborn:
I really feel for her
Why?
A criminal?
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by sukkot: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
t2luv1:

$5 jeeze
cheesy a cup of coffee at starbucks
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by MuslimIgbo: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
Racoon:
All these rot originates from the ogas @ the top.
Or deh
I'm happy the criminal officer is from OSU Alusi region.
It originates from the top indeed, because they just started collecting bribe after Tinubu became president.
WEYREY
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by CJStarz: 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
Corruption is a Nigerian

Next pls
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by Sleekfingers: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
sukkot:
grin just give her the 5k. less than 4 pounds. make mummy take am do christmas

Why should the passenger give her money? Is she not collecting salary?
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by sukkot: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Why should the passenger give her money? Is she not collecting salary?

like 100k a month. e money spend 100k in a sitting
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by okorogodwin4(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
Edoreborn:
I really feel for her
if say she collected the cash nko
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by tfelicityk(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
What she sow are what she reaps eventually...
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by themanderon: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
All these window dressing as if they don't know what their staffs do.
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by writeprof(m): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
Bar1941:
It's so embarrassing how those nonentities embarrass travellers at the airport. I was forced to go to the Bureau-de-change at the ground floor the last time I passed through the airport just for their sake. They are really annoying.

Though it seems it's African stuff, I witness similar thing in Casablanca, Morocco when a female cleaner was begging me for money near the toilet. I had to give her the remaining Nigerian 2k I was holding. I'm sure she will curse me when she tries to change it.

The cleaner begged you na grin. Nigerian Customs and Immigration guys don't 'beg' you. If you're a JJC, they will just corner you to a room to drop something. It's their right they want to collectgrin
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by jaxxy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
She did herself with her greed. The guy would have given her 1k out of his goodwill and gone bt she wanted to make it difficult for no just reason. undecided
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by papapchi(m): 12:33am On Dec 13, 2023
Nigeria customs get integrity before? Mad people everywhere. Fantastically corrupt zoological Republic of Nigeria.

#FreeMaziNnamdiKanuNow
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by rickleye: 12:40am On Dec 13, 2023
Racoon:
All these rot originates from the ogas @ the top.

Exactly the problem was that she was caught in Camera . There’s no way an Oga doesn’t know about it .
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by 3seriez(m): 2:13am On Dec 13, 2023
And customs are one of the para military agencies that are paid well. This woman's salary should be well over a 100k if not more but see how she just disgraced her generation over 5000 naira.
Greed na disease.
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:17am On Dec 13, 2023
Edoreborn:
I really feel for her

Why would you feel for someone who has just committed a crime and national embarrassment?

I guess you haven't passed through any of our international airports before.

What those guys do there is shameful and unacceptable.
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:23am On Dec 13, 2023
WorldRichest:

Which of your family leader is a big thief?

T!efnubu is a big thief.

You can't successfully defend an indefensible thief

I hope you're not like him?

Abi you're like him grin
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by Chetas81(m): 4:13am On Dec 13, 2023
NO COUNTRY LIVE ON BRIBERY BUT NIGERIAN CITIZEN INSIDE THEIR PUCCY NATION
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:35am On Dec 13, 2023
Why can't she be named?

Remember a friend who said her parent in Government brought them up with money from bribery ....

How will her kids feel?

1 Like

Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by Bullet01(f): 4:37am On Dec 13, 2023
As she been arrested?

Nigeria 1k is almost useless, officers are now rejecting it
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by charlsecy(m): 7:00am On Dec 13, 2023
Bar1941:
I was forced to go to the Bureau-de-change at the ground floor the last time I passed through the airport just for their sake.
What if you choose to not give them anything?
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by OLULAW: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2023
She even quoted the bible just as satan did when tempting Jesus.
Re: Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe by OvertheTop(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss52:
She saw the camera and was not concerned
i suspect the Camera might be Hidden or Remote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is ICAN Exam Still Worth It In This 2021 / Anatomy?,physiology?,or Medical Biochem? HELP!!! / Verbal Abuse Of Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.