Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - (40288 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / Please I Need A Rough Estimate To Roof This Project / How To Fix A Leaky Roof This Rainy Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by fidtopade: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
Interesting topic for men.
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
Bankyshinani:

That's not true... I roofed mine in November with a simple roof design and I spent more than 1M and I used slate o
Most guys here never build anything... Them no knoythe price of things
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by kkonsults: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
exactly I even said 3m as not to discourage but he starts getting quotations from roofing experts him eyes go 😂 but God wey don do am reach this level go see am thru the end even me self wey never start God go do am for me latest next year I go be house owner insha Allah 🙏💯
Amin
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
marlow1962:
Just hold better money. All the calculations people are dishing out here are useless, you will be shocked when you go to the market and see/hear prices yourself.
I swear 😂😂
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by kkonsults: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:

If you check closely. You will see Iron.
I bought granite worth 200k
I think the reason why people spend more is because of mismanagement.
I also ensure I do the buying and a good quality.
The structure looks strong.
Well done
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by goodman5(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
2mill will do everything roofing
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by We4all: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:

Not true bro.
The house is at mowe.
18 hrs electricity. Good road network.
I drive from there to ikeja within 40 minutes.
From the back,front to left and right already have occupant . Surrounding my house.
A government secondly school is at my back and a very famous private secondary is on the next street.
I wasn't referring to your structure. It was the other guy that posted his. You didn't answer the question about the estimated cost of parapet.
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by tesimola4real(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
Machinegun91:
800k can do the job

800k can never be enough
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Blossombh: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
Room and parlour self contain with extra self at back on half a plot with mush space for sale in ikorodu distress sell, price 4.7 slrightly negotiable docs survey , family deed , deed of assignment receipts with purshase of land when I build etc . Need money urgently this house complete already and worth more than this

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Blossombh: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
This house can be turned into two bedroom location ikorodu

1 Like

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Westerhoffe(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
Machinegun91:
800k can do the job

grin grin grin
Really?
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Kidspirit(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:
I have gotten to roofing stage of this 3 bedroom Bungalow
I want to use step tiles roof and I have added the roofing sheet sample.
I want to do the roofing next week
Anyone with idea of how much it will cost.
I have added image and size.
Your house fine, abeg you fit send me the building plan? 🙏
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Brilliant007: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
We4all:

I wasn't referring to your structure. It was the other guy that posted his. You didn't answer the question about the estimated cost of parapet.

Okay.
I get it now.
The parapet is 450k.
Polystyrene
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by We4all: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:

Okay.
I get it now.
The parapet is 450k.
Polystyrene

Really? Does the cost include the roof beam or they fixed it like that?
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by yak(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
Machinegun91:
800k can do the job

Be real for once
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by fasbat(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
less than 3m
you are absolutely on point
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by nurudeen181(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:

So far 4,160,000 spent.
I did the supervision.
Bought all materials.

I am also the acting engineer and I tell my understanding bricklayer exactly what to do.
a whole 4m.. like is this in lagos?
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Brilliant007: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
nurudeen181:

a whole 4m.. like is this in lagos?

Mowe/ibafo. Share border with lagos
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Brilliant007: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
We4all:

Really? Does the cost include the roof beam or they fixed it like that?

After linted, I added 3 more blocks .
They just came to fix it like that on the block
It's not heavy at all.
You can read more about polystyrene material
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by ebenope(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
Don't use step tiles. Rather opt for straight long span aluminium.
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by We4all: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:

After linted, I added 3 more blocks .
They just came to fix it like that on the block
It's not heavy at all.
You can read more about polystyrene material

I understand. That means there was no roof beam. I wanted to be sure.
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by stevo4them(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
Wow, so space efficient, standing strong and looking dope.

Please can you share this your plan with me. I really love this your building?
My email is stephenoyewale120@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by jaymichael(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:
I recently (3 months ago) roofed my 3 bedroom and a shop. Spent about 3m. I used longspan from the company direct. 4.5mm not step tiles. I don't know your location but I am in Lagos. Good luck.
I remembered my mosi's house 9 years ago, just 30k less than a million for roofing and ceiling. Things don tie wrapper abeg. Good luck once again.
Step tiles will require more wood than normal Kingspan. E dey fine more sha.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by jaymichael(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
Machinegun91:
800k can do the job
That one na for only wood. 3m at least
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by EnterpriseMan: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Depends. If it's the aluminum step tiles roofing then budget 4m, that is plus the framing, wood (wood is very expensive right now, workmanship etc. If it's the other Insulated step tiles roofing (the type in the picture below. Then budget maybe close to 6m or a little over, you might not spend that much tho, but they're easily damaged and requires to be fully Insulated after installing. They dampen sound and heat so it's the beat.

If you're going to go for the fanciful under boards, then budget an extra 1m depending on the size of your home. These all includes transportation

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by kengodson: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:
I just hope the floor plan you posted is not going to used for building approval?
Not when building collapse now e go come make front page

Plenty I know are like that

750k will roof it
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Basiliun: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
Why not ask your contractor ??
Or are you the one building doing everything about it
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Snakedoctor1: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:

How much built it to this level @OP
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Jomonix: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:

So far 4,160,000 spent.
I did the supervision.
Bought all materials.

I am also the acting engineer and I tell my understanding bricklayer exactly what to do.

What type of roof did you use, stone coated?
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Fabsonkene: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
Location it's my work ooo that's what I do
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by tamdun: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Machinegun91:
800k can do the job
Dey play
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by pandax: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
wunmi590:

Don't forget that quality should also be followed, so that they won't go and do shabby job, just because of 200k price difference

Probably same quality of step tiles by the 3 companies.
Eh
Company A quote = 240sqm
Company B quote = 300sqm
Company C quote = 295sqm

Please go with Company A as they are probably more efficient with installation of Steptiles . Companies B and C will probably waste your materials to exhaust all the Steptiles you bought, as you pay them per SQM installed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Prepaid Meter In Your Area? / Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers / Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.