Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - (40237 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / Please I Need A Rough Estimate To Roof This Project / How To Fix A Leaky Roof This Rainy Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by myrrtle(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:
I have gotten to roofing stage of this 3 bedroom Bungalow
I want to use step tiles roof and I have added the roofing sheet sample.
I want to do the roofing next week
Anyone with idea of how much it will cost.
I have added image and size.

4.1M is cheap o! Did you not use iron rod and granites for the foundation? And also for the edges? How much are you buying blocks and cement? Also what is the location?
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by oz4real83(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Machinegun91:
800k can do the job
you want the person to use palm frond for the roof at that 800k shocked. Do you know the cost of wood?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Machinegun91:
800k can do the job
dey play.just dey play
My mum roofed her house in year 2021.It is bigger than this.she spent almost 1.6m.wood included .so just dey play grin
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kudos OP,e no easy to build house.i just dey pray mk God give me strength to start mine.Na just strength I need..the money dey come steady
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Menclothing: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
Use better material roof is important
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Banter1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
Some things are not worth FP.

Is nairaland now a carpentry website? Mtcheeeeeew
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Lincolnmiles: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Navigating roofing estimates can be quite a journey, especially when considering different materials like wood and aluminum sheets. It's fascinating how each company sends their workers to evaluate the site, tailoring their estimates based on specific materials. In Nigeria, where budgeting is key, the range of 3-4 million emphasizes the diverse options available. It's like finding the perfect puzzle piece for your home's shelter, blending affordability with quality craftsmanship. Roofing decisions become not just about protection from the elements but a thoughtful balance between durability and financial sensibility. In this complex process, you're not alone; there's a team of professionals ready to guide you toward the ideal roofing solution.
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Judolisco(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:
depends on d type of roof u want na
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by NwaliE01: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
I just roofed a 3 bedroom bungalow 4 weeks ago.. I spent N1.7m.
Although I used long pan because the house is in the village. I guess 1.8m - 2.0m should do a nice job for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by safarilove(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
Roughly 3m will do
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Nealson(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:

Just budget 3 to 3.5 reason is, location often determine how much it will cost you..... Please o call me for the artwork/p.o.p if you want to do it I promise never to disappoint you, can come to my Instagram page:- Nealson_official
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Neoteny7: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
less than 3m

Even N1 is less than N3m undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by marlow1962(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
baralatie:

Him say him wan use Gerrard roof
Nice, if he has the money.
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by seanwilliam(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
gtassure:

Lol! You just describe my first house yet, we finish the house I live in it for some time and rented it out when I upgraded! People are still living in there up till today!
I don’t understand.. you packed comot? Explain this
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by DMTtechnologies: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Brilliant007: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
TobiArchy:
the building looks familiar..
is this around olohan apata, Ibadan?

This is not ibadan .
The building is at mowe/ibafo
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by gaspology(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
Machinegun91:
800k can do the job
What exactly are you saying?
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by 1Alex: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:

So far 4,160,000 spent.
I did the supervision.
Bought all materials.
bros I honestly tap into your blessing. Congratulations.

Mine must happen next year By the Grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by bcomputer101: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
Machinegun91:
800k can do the job

Please don't be stupid. I'm seriously pleading
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by DMTtechnologies: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
Contact me for your Demolition, Building Design, Building Construction, Building Maintenance and Project Management.
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
Assuming you are using 0.45mm of step tiles aluminium which costs about 4200/m². Assuming a kingpost height of 15ft you will budget around 3.8million
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Brilliant007: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
We4all:

Omoh! This structure is in the middle of no where. The surrounding area appears deserted.

Not true bro.
The house is at mowe.
18 hrs electricity. Good road network.
I drive from there to ikeja within 40 minutes.
From the back,front to left and right already have occupant . Surrounding my house.
A government secondly school is at my back and a very famous private secondary is on the next street.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Brilliant007: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
1Alex:
bros I honestly tap into your blessing. Congratulations.

Mine must happen next year By the Grace of God.

Amen

1 Like

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Obierika(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
Machinegun91:
800k can do the job

shocked
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Brilliant007: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Kudos OP,e no easy to build house.i just dey pray mk God give me strength to start mine.Na just strength I need..the money dey come steady

Thank you.
I never planned to do this now.
Thank God for my supportive wife.
House is a good investment when the money is flowing.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Brilliant007: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
myrrtle:

4.1M is cheap o! Did you not use iron rod and granites for the foundation? And also for the edges? How much are you buying blocks and cement? Also what is the location?

If you check closely. You will see Iron.
I bought granite worth 200k
I think the reason why people spend more is because of mismanagement.
I also ensure I do the buying and a good quality.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Tywright: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
For step tiles roof you need height. The same amount you spent from foundation to the roofing level excluding the parapet is your cost of roof. If you are including the ceilings the total cost of building with parapet is your appropriate value for the whole roof using any aluminium material.
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by VerifiedGadgets: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
exactly I even said 3m as not to discourage but he starts getting quotations from roofing experts him eyes go 😂 but God wey don do am reach this level go see am thru the end even me self wey never start God go do am for me latest next year I go be house owner insha Allah 🙏💯

God will approve of it, through prayers .. B E L I E V E
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Authur729(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
It depends on the kind of roofing u want o
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Josywhyte: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
Machinegun91:
800k can do the job

800k for which country? This naija or the one to come?
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by bonnyhope: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:

The design is old model

Who is your architect
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Krismas(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
pandax:

Approximately 240sqm of stone coated steptiles (240 * 4200 = N1.008m) with kingpost height of between 20 - 23 feet. Wood will cost around 700k , roughly 74m of ridge caps at N1700 per m(700*1700=N125.8k), 3pkts of treated nails at 30k and 1 bag each of 3 & 2 inches nails. Workmanship like 75k for step tikes installation and 130k for wood skeleton

Budget 2.2m

Advice, get about 3 reputable company to measure your SQM and give the job to the company that quoted least quantity
grin LOL
20ft King post? Common now! That’s over 3human beings standing ontop of themselves! Why should ur reach be dat high? I think 7ft is ok

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspicious Looking Fence To A House / Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma / What Is The Cost Of Prepaid Meter In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.