Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - (40292 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / Please I Need A Rough Estimate To Roof This Project / How To Fix A Leaky Roof This Rainy Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
Brilliant007:

Its a designer window
It will come out really well.
The air coming from them is also enough for the building.
ok,seriously I love the plan.very cool.God abeg help me.some unforeseen things just came up and ate a large amount of money from me.i wanted to start mine by january.
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Bankyshinani(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

Yes bro.. materials dey very expensive... That your roofing could cost you up to 5m depending on the type of roofing sheet you chose
I had to minimize everything ni o....
The roof is not too high,just a simple design and I settled for slate roofing jeje....
Omo things are expensive
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Krismas(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
pandax:

7ft kingpost with stone coated steptiles?, You want to be calling installers every now and then for maintenance. The FUNCTIONAL minimum from his plan should be 16ft, but it might not be aesthetically appealing to the eyes.
grin Ofcourse high Reaches, make roofs look UGLY. In addition, it’s needless waste of money and make the roof susceptible to high wind speeds, found at 6meters above GL. That’s why many roofs get blown off by wind during raining season. I have no qualms using 7ft. But OP can make his 9ft.
What if the roof is gable roof? Will it not work?
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Iriruaga100(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
ebenope:
Don't use step tiles. Rather opt for straight long span aluminium.

Take this advice op. Step tiles aluminum is prone to leakages because of the design.
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Brilliant007: 6:05am On Dec 16, 2023
Iriruaga100:

Take this advice op. Step tiles aluminum is prone to leakages because of the design.

I see more people with step tiles and stonecoat roof I that area.
Maybe it depends on the quality
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Brilliant007: 6:05am On Dec 16, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
ok,seriously I love the plan.very cool.God abeg help me.some unforeseen things just came up and ate a large amount of money from me.i wanted to start mine by january.
God will provide
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2023
Brilliant007:

God will provide
Amen
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Kidspirit(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
stevo4them:

Please I need it too. Truth be told, the house is dope. I will so appreciate if you can share the building plan bro.

More Love ❣️❣️❣️❣️
I neva receive the plan
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by kkonsults: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Contact us for Your Affordable Architectural Drawings (Building Plans

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by saydfact(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
[i][/i]
Brilliant007:
I have gotten to roofing stage of this 3 bedroom Bungalow
I want to use step tiles roof and I have added the roofing sheet sample.
I want to do the roofing next week
Anyone with idea of how much it will cost.
I have added image and size.

Get in touch via WhatsApp for something more definite.

But you'll need to share the floor plan with complete dimensions...
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Brilliant007: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2023
saydfact:
[i][/i]

Get in touch via WhatsApp for something more definite.

But you'll need to share the floor plan with complete dimensions...

I am done with roofing. I will share pictures and cost soon
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by saydfact(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
Brilliant007:

Congrats.. Ok, pls share
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:54am On Dec 24, 2023
Brilliant007:

wow,this.Abeg put picture make we see .nice ,I like your commitment and zeal.I for like build exactly this plan but na storey building dey my mind.i fit use 2 years finish am.
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by maslow: 1:03am On Dec 27, 2023
Hmm..what a coincidence. Im currently doing a similar structure like yours small 4 Bed Duplex'.

Currently about to embark on the decking stage and im being quoted 5.5 Mils for the decking!!

Isn't that a bit on the high side?

Mayeldah:
Mine is at this level though a 4 bedroom duplex.

checking comments for estimates as I intend roofing next year
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Mayeldah(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2023
maslow:
Hmm..what a coincidence. Im currently doing a similar structure like yours small 4 Bed Duplex'.

Currently about to embark on the decking stage and im being quoted 5.5 Mils for the decking!!

Yes it is.

Although it depends on the measure of the ground floor and location. Mine has one a bedroom flat, with the main kitchen, dining and living room all on the ground while a complete 3 bedroom ensuite , small wait room and balcony upstairs.

I did my decking with about N2m
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by kkonsults: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2023
maslow:

Depends on your floor plan/size

You can post your floor plans or send via WhatsApp for calculations
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by maslow: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
I think it was 108mm last time I asked.

kkonsults:

Depends on your floor plan/size

You can post your floor plans or send via WhatsApp for calculations
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by maslow: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
2 Mills for decking! Unbelievable. How did you pull that off. Definitely must have been under Jonathan era. Not to talk of Buhari or this present fuel turned to diamond regime.

Mayeldah:

Yes it is.

Although it depends on the measure of the ground floor and location. Mine has one a bedroom flat, with the main kitchen, dining and living room all on the ground while a complete 3 bedroom ensuite , small wait room and balcony upstairs.

I did my decking with about N2m

1 Like

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Mayeldah(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
maslow:
2 Mills for decking! Unbelievable. How did you pull that off. Definitely must have been under Jonathan era. Not to talk of Buhari or this present fuel turned to diamond regime.

I monitored purchases, I had granite already though, got a trailer load before which i used for lintels and other castings. I still have some granites left after the decking. Mine wasn't that a big building though.

I just did the decking last month November

1 Like

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by floshady02: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Could you kindly share your engineer am in need
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by kkonsults: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
floshady02:
Could you kindly share your engineer am in need

You can contact us for your Construction Services

📞 +234 8169 897 915
📧 kkonsults44@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Ade4dayo70(m): 9:44am On Jan 08
Brilliant007:
I have gotten to roofing stage of this 3 bedroom Bungalow
I want to use step tiles roof and I have added the roofing sheet sample.
I want to do the roofing next week
Anyone with idea of how much it will cost.
I have added image and size.

Ade4dayo70:
GABTECH ELECTRICAL SERVICES.

Consistently Seeking And Creating Universal Illuminations.

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by spotball(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09
Please what is the cost of 0.40mm or 0.45mm steptiles aluminum roofing sheets now.
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by floshady02: 7:13am On Apr 13
@brilliant007 you’re so lucky to have spent just over 4m to this stage. I can see this project was towards 2023 ending and materials was still a bit affordable. I’ve used more than 5m just for foundation of a 4 bedroom bungalow in 2024. Am still trying to figure out how i could have spent that much just on foundation. Maybe if i was there to buy materials myself too I wouldn’t have spent that much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers / Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY / American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.