Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - (40878 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / Please I Need A Rough Estimate To Roof This Project / How To Fix A Leaky Roof This Rainy Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by baralatie(m): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
Rayd502:

Lol...For the type of roofing he wants this amount is grossly inadequate.
You for leave the 800k squad nah
🤔
Make him take him hand put forst
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Evolutionism: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
Bankyshinani:

That's not true... I roofed mine in November with a simple roof design and I spent more than 1M and I used slate o
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by aylagos(m): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
I love the house.

Simple and not over design.

Space maximized and engineer tried.

You go need like 3 to 4 million.

wetin happen?
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Evolutionism: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
marlow1962:
Just hold better money. All the calculations people are dishing out here are useless, you will be shocked when you go to the market and see/hear prices yourself.
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by mrwill123: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
Building is not for boys. Our parents don try

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by gtassure: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
We4all:

Omoh! This structure is in the middle of no where. The surrounding area appears deserted.
Lol! You just describe my first house yet, we finish the house I live in it for some time and rented it out when I upgraded! People are still living in there up till today!
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by baralatie(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
We4all:

Omoh! This structure is in the middle of no where. The surrounding area appears deserted.
It is on a hill you can see the hills in the background
Definitely a rural suburb
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by tonykel1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
A STRATEGICALLY LOCATED LAND FOR SALE ALONG AUCHI /OKENE ROAD OKPELLA

An undeveloped expanse of land measuring approximately 1.53Ha (37 plots) with much developmental potential, strategically located along Okene/ Auchi Road, Okpella for OUTRIGHT SALE. The subject property could be suitable for the sitting of bonded warehouse facilities, industrial factories, residential, commercial Estate, hotels, schools, etc. The property is about 400m from the Auchi/Okene Expressway and situated directly on the SOS link road. The proximity of the land to BUA Life Camp is an added advantage to its developmental potential.

DETAILS OF LAND
• Title
Certificate of Occupancy

• Size
Approximately 1.53ha

• Vacant Possession
Immediately

• Asking Price
N150m

For More Details, Contact: 08094845427
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by TUTU147: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
Congratulations my brother, may God Almighty give you all the resources you need to complete this project.May God Almighty also give me something like this next year so that people can celebrate with me.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by mercysamuelson(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
We4all

Wetin una dey talk wey no dey make una no dey do anything. Na long time pic. Place wey I got before dey started building estates there. I only show the pic I got here. I will show updated pic soon.
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by baralatie(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
marlow1962:
Just hold better money. All the calculations people are dishing out here are useless, you will be shocked when you go to the market and see/hear prices yourself.
Him say him wan use Gerrard roof
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by TYng06: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Pls seek the service of qualified Quantity surveyor
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
Machinegun91:
800k can do the job
800k for what for the wood abi wetin grin you are funny 😁 with this probably he wants to use those recent roofing that are flat surface and cheaper compared to those send down the rain version if there are of the same material notwithstanding he shld budget at least 3m as the previous person said, things don cost ooooooo
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by mercysamuelson(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
We4all

One of the pic I got on this phone then

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by ehissi(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:
I have gotten to roofing stage of this 3 bedroom Bungalow
I want to use step tiles roof and I have added the roofing sheet sample.
I want to do the roofing next week
Anyone with idea of how much it will cost.
I have added image and size.

Do it after December, it will be better/cheaper. No more than 3.5m

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
I've no experience in these things OP.

Your house is sweet and beautiful.

That's what I wanna say.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Farmerforgoats: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
I used 1.8 in September , budget at least 2.4 now

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
mercysamuelson:
We4all

One of the pic I got on this phone then

Come back after five years.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
VerifiedGadgets:

Boss honestly speaking approximately (materials, workmanship and logistics) 4mills, if u do it this Dec.. mention when u are done.. one just happened in my presence last month.
exactly I even said 3m as not to discourage but he starts getting quotations from roofing experts him eyes go 😂 but God wey don do am reach this level go see am thru the end even me self wey never start God go do am for me latest next year I go be house owner insha Allah 🙏💯

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by coputa(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
Goldplucker:
The roofing should be equivalent to 800K to 1M based on current price of materials.
He said he want to use step tiles,this amount will not be enough.
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by kapelvej: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
femmykenny:

Budget 3 million
waoooooo, quite cheap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Farmerforgoats: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
lol, what kind of wood is this?
Goldplucker:

Firstly, he should measure the sq/m of the roof.

Wood would cost: 350K
Workmanship : 100K
Aluminum sheet: 650K
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Justiceleague1: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:

So far 4,160,000 spent.
I did the supervision.
Bought all materials.
Please which state is this?
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by uabae: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/BH5BDTZ
Brilliant007:
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by alobright17(m): 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
Machinegun91:
800k can do the job

Stop that joke
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Segzy19: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hahahahahahahaaaa!
Even in dreams or imagination, 800k has not completed the wood works, talk less of the roofing sheets.....

He should look for 2 - 2.5m... That will do it, including workmanship.... The house isn't that big anyway...

Provided he will buy materials directly by himself and supervise it by himself....

Machinegun91:
800k can do the job

1 Like

Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Mayeldah(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
Mine is at this level though a 4 bedroom duplex.

checking comments for estimates as I intend roofing next year
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by alobright17(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
Goldplucker:
The roofing should be equivalent to 800K to 1M based on current price of materials.
is never true the wooden alone I did is 1.1m then the sheet is 2.5m
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Quebec91(m): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Na HUTe won roof with that amount?
Machinegun91:
800k can do the job
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
I spent 1.8m using Gerrad roofing last year though
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by onukwube1: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
Machinegun91:
800k can do the job

800k cannot buy the wood let alone the roofing sheet
Re: How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - by joinnow: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brilliant007:
Go to two different roofing company.they will send their worker to visit your site and they will give you estimate.

Note wood estimate differs from
Aluminum sheet estimate.
With the things are in Nigeria just bugdet like 3-4m

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

670sqm Land for sale at Osapa London....7mins WALK to Shoprite / We Design All Sort Of Quality P.o.p Ceiling, Check In Here For Sample Pictures / Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.