Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,235 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG (14293 Views)

North-East Governors Decry Rising Banditry, Illegal Mining / Gold Mining: Fg’s Nonchalant Attitude Causing Nigeria Huge Economic Losses / Illegal Mining: FG Withdraws Suit Against Dan-china, 16 Chinese Nationals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by VULCAN(m): 2:44am On Dec 13, 2023
Pls I want to appeal to everyone who read this useless post not to hold it against the fellow who allowed a spirit of stupidity to operate through him when he was writing it.

Forgive him.

He is possessed.

austinvsb:

If they don't announce before action now, you will be the same ones crying victimization, tribalism or religious persecution when they arrest this powerful people.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by OsasMorrison: 3:14am On Dec 13, 2023
That's all we hear every day. Still no names listed, no actions taken. Or are they invisible humans?

You have the powers go after the so called powerful Nigerians.
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by Yankee101: 3:39am On Dec 13, 2023
If you know why not do something about it instead of complaining?
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by gare(f): 3:52am On Dec 13, 2023
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/12/powerful-nigerians-responsible-for-kidnapping-banditry-illegal-mining-fg/

Since you know what then are you doing about it, if you can't arrest them and prosecute them then keep it to yourself and don't tell us, everytime you guys come and say you know the sponsors of Boko Haram till today no one has been mentioned or arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by Sam2310(m): 4:22am On Dec 13, 2023
nkwoemeka:
I was a victim of kidnappers at okene bypass last year September, I paid 7million naira to regain my freedom . What baffles me was that my abductors were calling an unknown source who was telling them how much they will collect from me . . I therefore agree that the kidnappers are being sponsored. J
so sorry!

Guns and other harmful things are not cheap, oga at the top go dey control price to bring back for him/them.
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by Hotice085: 4:40am On Dec 13, 2023
Federal Government is behind it
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by enemyofprogress: 4:49am On Dec 13, 2023
Story Story

Harmattan don come..... Try and be creamy down below.... No go wound somebody's son this season fa🤷 Abeg 🤷🤷🥺🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by Trophy12: 4:55am On Dec 13, 2023
U guys don't get it , na them be the powerful Nigerians behind it all (FG) . They won't expose them na, why because na lucrative business e bi for them . No this and no peace, fools.
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by Donjuan77: 4:57am On Dec 13, 2023
Police are also involved directly or indirectly, how can kidnappers be kidnapping in d middle of police check points and they will succeed succefully. With so much check points on the road what is the use of all these check points if they cannot secure life and properties. Police are loosing their respect every now and then. I pity this country Nigeria, Buhari said he will named the list of the strong Nigerians who are involved in this act for eight years but he didn't, now Tinubu has come again with the same naming, Na naming ceremony una de do?
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by Trophy12: 4:57am On Dec 13, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Story Story

Harmattan don come..... Try and be creamy down below.... No go wound somebody's son this season fa🤷 Abeg 🤷🤷🥺🙄🙄🙄🙄
see another mumu Nigeria , people are saying something reasonable, ur own na pussy u day think of. U see why foolishness choose u.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by Brushstrokes20: 5:13am On Dec 13, 2023
👀👀SHUT DA FUK UP DUDE!😒
# BITE!... DON'T BARK!💯
# if you can't stand the heat, QUIT THE KITCHEN✅

The shyyythole is the stupidest joke on the surface of the earth!... Just imagine the SPINELESS ASSHOLES ruling this country

Spits! undecided... Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by Brushstrokes20: 5:27am On Dec 13, 2023
# usual rhetorics from these SPINELESS MOFOS! undecided
The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!.. Enough of NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by MrBroke(m): 5:33am On Dec 13, 2023
Powerful Nigerians no get name?
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by LOVEGINO(m): 5:36am On Dec 13, 2023
udemzyudex:
How powerful?
very powerful grin
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by Truvelisback(m): 5:45am On Dec 13, 2023
Felabrity:
Powerful Nigerians kee you there

Do something about it and stop acting like you are the opposition party
Are these So-called powerful people who commit these heinous crimes above the law? What are the duties of The EFCC, DSS and others? undecided
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by Truvelisback(m): 5:47am On Dec 13, 2023
MrBroke:
Powerful Nigerians no get name?
They adore the powerful Nigerian criminals.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by balladin: 6:14am On Dec 13, 2023
Problem solved. Since you know them, what are you waiting for? Lawless country
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by Babathanks(m): 6:17am On Dec 13, 2023
Felabrity:

Do you know Abubakar is part of them?
During my stay in Kaduna that time. It is helicopter that they use to supply bandits foods and goods. And I can bet my ass, no Nigeria president or anybody can touch Abubakar cos he's very powerful. Buhari self cannot touch him
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by Elinosweet143(f): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2023
Pls who are these powerful people you are talking about? Fine if u knw this powerful people why not go for them except you are implying something else

1 Like

Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by Bigchristo: 6:28am On Dec 13, 2023
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/12/powerful-nigerians-responsible-for-kidnapping-banditry-illegal-mining-fg/
its a shame the FG calling some set of people powerful, the person who is holding the mantle of leadership is more powerful than those Nigerians, it’s a total foolishness to even hear this from Federal government, we are doom

1 Like

Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by Saidfx(m): 6:30am On Dec 13, 2023
I've always known that and those powerful Nigerians are fulanis. Tinubu can't do anything about it. Life goes on for worst here
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by piusadamawa(m): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2023
They can only identify them but can't touch them

1 Like

Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by yahmohy27: 6:57am On Dec 13, 2023
Abufo:

before nko? na dem dem!
Just saying it to scared them from continuing with the atrocities...
They know no one
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by orisa37: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2023
THEY GET THEIR WEALTH THROUGH THOSE ILLEGAL "LOOTHOLES". EMILOKAN SECURITIES SHOULD ARREST THEM, JAIL THEM AND SET THE NATION FREE FROM ALL UNDESIRABLES.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2023
Felabrity:

grin
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by WINDSOW(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2023
This statement is unguarded and unprofessional. In a State like Nigeria, is anybody above the law?

Since you have identified the groups of culprits sabotaging the efforts of Nigeria, I command you, Alake, to use the instrumentality of the law to prosecute them. Dummy!!!

1 Like

Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by Sunday2021: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2023
Rubbish! Why not arrest them? If they are too powerful than you then resign so that someone can handle them.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by eleniyan2020: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Naija died d very day west and north formed a coalition. Compare OBJ and Buhari/Tinubu together, OBJ knew his people more than outsiders, so he knew his reason of not using them as economic minister and some sensitive positions, give Yoruba one a position see him turn it into owambe
naija already dead 16years of pdp in power,before 1999,we have 43 textiles companies, obj came to power,they'll closed down,crude oil was $130 per barrel during obj tenure,it was $29 per barrel during buhari,yet buhari paid 500,000 npower beneficiaries every month.the initiation of second Niger bridge started with obj with billions of dollars wasted,same as Jonathan,buhari with little income on crude still complete it.financial global crisis and high rate of inflation started when buhari came in,and he still manage to do is best.I'm not in support of any of them because I won't benefit anything..I'm from southwest,but forget tinubu got nothing to offer,you remove subsidy,share money to governors for palliative, the masses got nothing,where is the m refinery that will work in December, even if obi win,he will do nothing just like atiku..make person hustle just help am!

1 Like

Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by stormborn28(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2023
Felabrity:

Thank you my brother for this your response... I can imagine America complain of something like this and acting as if it is beyond her
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by HighTable(m): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2023
You get some of it mixed up cheesy
The FG is NOT an angency of the Nigerian people, grin
it is an agency doing the bidding of another Agency on the Nigerian people.
It does not represent 200 million people, it represents another Agency.
The rest of the statement are fairly ok

Namaster:
Dumb man saying dumb sh1t.

The FG is an agency of the Nigerian People. It literally represents 200 million people with all the powers that come with it.

For clarification, the FG has control of the Military. That includes Army, Navy and the Airforce. It also has the power to seek military aids from its foreign allies.

Yet, the group of idiots in charge would NOT even put a name to identified criminals.

PUBLIC ENEMIES are being protected by the people in power.
Re: Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG by iwaeda: 9:48am On Dec 13, 2023
Bigchristo:
its a shame the FG calling some set of people powerful, the person who is holding the mantle of leadership is more powerful than those Nigerians, it’s a total foolishness to even hear this from Federal government, we are doom
Blame game, normal way of APC as usual. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP To INEC Chair: Don’t Succumb To Pressure On Amina Zakari, Zamfara APC / Lagos Unveils Alternative Road For Lekki-epe Toll Plaza / FG Withholds Edo State Statutory Allocation – Oshiomhole Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.