Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting (51857 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by millionboi2: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2023
iLegendd:
Play with only what you can lose, they won't listen.

My friend left Nigeria some months ago for his PhD. He logged in PayPal from there, but they restricted his account. He couldn't send or receive money. He could only spend it online.

The told him to create a new PayPal. Since he could only spend it online, I created an online store and he bought something from my store. That's how the money got into my PayPal account.

I moved this PayPal funds to my Binance and immediately it arrived, a spirit said, "Guy, use this money to trade futures with high leverage and quadruple it in days before sending him his money."

Bitcoin was at $44k. I refused and sent him his money to his Binance account. I woke the next day and BTC was below 41k. That was exactly where I would've been liquidated. I for explain taya. grin
you for hear m now .......lol

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by millionboi2: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2023
year2013:

You're not alone in this bro. Even as of today i am still thinking of ending it all. Ever since I lost my job it has not been easy for me and family. I have been trying to manage the situation but it's getting worse day after day. I have done so many casual jobs just to put food on the for me and my family to no avai. I suffered pneumonia and general body pains last two months because of the type of job I engaged myself into. The only thing that always discourage me from ending it all is my family. But not withstanding.
oga no kill yourself,thy is much to harvest from tomorrow.
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by upuphim(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2023
Don't let money frustrate you to commit suicide. Pwan Group real estate business commission can give you more than ₦2.5m in a single transaction if you have passion to millions with human rituals. Join us and reach out to me if you want to more details. oazimo@yahoo.com
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Kryzboy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
manmade:
Depression is real ! It makes you consider your life as worthless and the only thing that may be appealing to you at that moment is to end it all, the decision could be taken within the shortest time you could ever imagine. It's always good to speak up whenever you're going through any difficult situations.... the fear of the unknown is one of the shortest route to depression most especially when you believed you don't deserve the trauma, only normal person dey fear death, a depressed man see death as his only true friend. Let's always watch out for our friends and loved ones ... May his soul rest his perfect peace and God grants his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
amen, nice words

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Caseless: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/

Anyone with any kind of business is a CEO in Nigeria. It doesn't matter if it is in a 4 ft x 4ft shop.

The man selling auto lubricants and condemned oil on the roadside is a CEO of an energy company.

Don't let high value sounding titles deceive you.

/
This CEO would take loan to bet instead of investing in his business.
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Caseless: 3:48am On Dec 15, 2023
dangotesmummy:
show empathy.nigeria is where it is because of lack of empathy.you don't know the pains and burdens people are carrying
Empathy to someone who took loan to go and play bet, instead of investing in real business? Someone who didn't think of his mother and killed himself?
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by teebagy: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
manmade:
May you never be depressed to extent of having a first hand experience of what we are talking about , go online and search for the video of depressed people, I'm sure you won't like what you would see, the most recent one in Lagos was an able body old man that jumped into the lagoon from the third mainland bridge because some set of people accused him of stealing from where he works as a security guard and the only way he believed he could proved his innocence was to jumped into the water and end his life , people try to stop him but he failed to heed to their plea , if I tell you that it's real, I know what I'm talking about. .. may it never happened to you or any of your loved ones.
Depression isnt real people who have suffered a lot dont come online to post their problem. Only a fool commits suicide. U kill ya self bcoz life is hard what is d guarantee that where d person who goes to d underworld would b more peaceful than the actual life think well.
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by chatinent: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
You bet with ₦2.5m your last card! Aren't you too stupid!
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Swiftgrp: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
post=127455270:
A Nigerian Man has committed suicide after revealing his plans on Facebook, ÑaijaCover Reports.

Onoh Chukwuma Richard, The CEO of Faso Energy Limited, died by consuming sniper.

According to Reports, he borrowed a huge sum of money but lost it in a bet.

Earlier today, he went live on Facebook to reveal plans to exit the world. He recorded a wordless video in a lemon-coloured t-shirt. That was his last Video.

He also made a post, writing: "Today is my last day on earth. I going to meet my maker."

Friends immediately started reaching out to him, but they found him writhing in pain. They rushed him to Madonna Hospital in Umuahia.

Sadly, the Abia-born businessman died.

A Video of him in hospital shows him wearing the same clothes he had on during his live video. Some friends claim he already ingested the sniper before going live.

He is survived by his elderly mother, whom he regularly writes about on Facebook. Just weeks ago, he spoke about his mother urging him to find a wife and get married.

https://www.facebook.com/100075242645302/videos/736180511733299/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Swiftgrp: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
Xwizard:
CEO that can’t bet with billions, should be called mere supervisor
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Swiftgrp: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
post=127455310:
Watch The Video Of Him In The Hospital As Obtained By NaìjaCover Below:

https://www.facebook.com/100069510549766/videos/195170503666702/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Swiftgrp: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
Caseless:
CEO wey no stand well well...

Why a whole CEO go kill himself for 2.5m?

Mushroom CEO.
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Fabby36: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2023
delpee:
May his soul rest in peace.

Gambling isn't a good thing but it gets worse when people depend solely on it as a means to prosperity. In most cases those who win are unable to sustain the wealth. Nothing good comes easy. Oun ti a ko ba sise fun kii tojo, oun ti a ba fi ara sise fun niipe lowo eni.

So sad for his mum. May God console her.
Mothers need to be more careful about piling pressure on their kids to get married or be more successful. Sometimes it's too mentally stressful for our younger generation especially in these hard times.

You made a valid point in your last paragraph,..this guy's death can also be attributed to societal and family pressure as well, you can't take that out based on the story...Most times parents push their children beyond their limit and inti depression without knowing
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Dshocker(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2023
Caseless:
CEO wey no stand well well...

Why a whole CEO go kill himself for 2.5m?

Mushroom CEO.

What is the meaning of CEO?

To me; you sound ignorantly.
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Dshocker(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2023
Xwizard:
CEO that can’t bet with billions, should be called mere supervisor

So a CEO is a billionaire?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why / Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, The Nigerian Surgeon With A Difference (Photos) / LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.