Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting (51858 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2023
OVB123:
Indomie generation. In this present economic realitics, you think 2.5m is easy to get? How much do you have in your account? Mtcheeew!
no bi there fault, na yahoo cause ham

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by HugeElephant(f): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2023
Life is unfair
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by shortgun(m): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2023
Him go play sure 3 odds

5 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Kevineleven(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2023
Rule number one : Never crack under pressure.
Rule number Two: No reason am
Rule Three: Adapt your mind to the current challenge.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by DKM123: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2023
2.5million? What's 2.5million?

He could have sold one of his kidneys for above that amount and still gave his mother a reason not to want to d!e.

Depression is a biaatch.....

What's with this betting epidermic consuming Nigerian men? The d£ad economy is not helping matters..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Bliss62: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2023
cool

He was even mocking Tinubu in his profile picture

RIP

But suicide is never the solution

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by RepoMan007: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2023
Emperormartin:
So some mothers in this age still look for a wife for their matured son to marry?

He just looks like a mummy's boy, over pampered and Lily livered

We don't need those kind of men as future fathers
mumu.....but you fast & P for even a cripple when you near menopause
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Sirhush(m): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2023
One thing I dey always greatful to God for. I no kuku know how to play and I no won learn. Even still I don't think bet worth playing 5k not to talk of 2.5 well make God dey with him mama way still dey alive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by ShinjaWWest: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2023
Caseless:
CEO wey no stand well well...

Why a whole CEO go kill himself for 2.5m?

Mushroom CEO.

Na Ur type no get reach 50k for account

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Fabby36: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2023
It's not easy to pass depression, I know when I was duped of 600k as last money in my account through fake online investment..it was still like a movie to me to this date...I nearly pass out and wanted to take my life because am almost living on nothing..all my friends were distant from me as I don't have again...no help from anywhere..I started selling off my laptop , my DVD at unbelievable amount just cling on something... depression is not good, if you have not been there, you will never know how it feels..and that's why when I see someone's depressed I will try to talk him out of it as a motivational speaker of myself...I never knew I would come out of it...I had nearly done it, but I always believe what tomorrow holds is greater than today and that keeps me going and also the word of the bible...it is not easy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by BloomingDale(f): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2023
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
I smell attention-seeking.
Person don die you say attention seeking. Some of una just Mumu for this site sha

5 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Antoeni(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2023
A Foolish & Stupid Boy,
Burn in Hell

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by WorldRichest: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2023
People quit jobs.

People quit relationships.

People quit businesses.

When someone has had enough, I think it's not bad to quit life. That's my own opinion. We all are going to die anyway

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by israelmao(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2023
That's the other side of gambling.There're things that are not ordinary sins but they lead to sins and destruction.
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by jaxxy(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2023
it is highly stupid to take ur savings to to play bet. If u know how bets work u won't spend meaningful money on betting unless its money u can comfortably afford to throw away cos that's what ure doing. Throwing it away.

It will not come back to u bt theres a chance it may also.

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by victory36(m): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2023
Jakumo:
Twenty five hundred dollars ($2,500USD) is the value of 2.5 million naira at today's currency exchange rate in which one thousand naira equals one US dollar.

It is absolutely astonishing that anyone in good health and who has the means to make a living would go to the extent of committing suicide over the loss of a piddling twenty five hundred US dollars. The man reported to have killed himself over losing the equivalent of $2, 500 was without question mentally disturbed and would probably have offed himself anyway over something just as trivial before long.
you are not serious at all

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by jaksmillioniar: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2023
Ibo fool how much is 2.5 millions
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by omoredia: 11:47am On Dec 13, 2023
Lie
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by verybadmouth(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2023
Sport betting should never have been allowed in this country. It is a total scam. People loose too much on a daily. Ban them and you'll see how people's finances will improve significantly.

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by judedwriter(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2023
Money comes, money goes...

But human life is irreplaceable.

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by callmevirus(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:
One obedient gone but Tinubu still kicking. Keep hating and keep suffering.

Stupid you
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Josywhyte: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2023
No RIP to waste. He should be revived and arrested for committing suicide. I never see anything for this world wey go make me take my own life
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by vikstandon(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2023
CEO of Oil Venture commits suicide for #2.5 million naira.

The word CEO don suffer!
Everybody na CEO.

3 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2023
This kind news no dey freak me....perhaps na greed make am indulge in such but why take such risk especially on a football bet...
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Bellotelli: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2023
I borrowed you money, my hard earned money And you commit suicide! OGA you must still pay me o.

5 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Josywhyte: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2023
Over 2.5 fit don fvck am up...that's why they always say "bet what you can afford to lose"

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by absoluteSuccess: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2023
Please guys never risk than is necessary if ever you have to, and don't be ashamed to fail if you have to as well.

Never die for no reasonable cause.

Live to fulfill your dreams, appreciate the live you have.

Rest in peace.

NLcivilian:
I just pray I survive this situation as well. Life is rough and tough cry I am just tired. If not for my little kid, I would have ended it all. After loosing my job, to get another has not been easy. I just pray people like me can stay strong. It is well!!

Put your mind together, endure a little and keep strong. Have modest expectations and have faith in yourself, bro, your life does not depend on work, because if thats what you hang your faith on, you will drop.

Drop the hanging on a good job to reclaim your life.

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by MeineMutter: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2023
NLcivilian:
I just pray I survive this situation as well. Life is rough and tough cry I am just tired. If not for my little kid, I would have ended it all. After loosing my job, to get another has not been easy. I just pray people like me can stay strong. It is well!!

You are a conqueror my brother. Don’t think of ending it. You are almost breaking through. I had stayed 7 years, after graduation, without a job and I know what you mean. Just think of a little side hustle for now.

You can change your location to a more cheaper place for now, while you shoot from afar. I am sure you would hit it.

Everything is gonna be alright.

3 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by rajiedreez: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2023
Betting, an evil that can cripple a nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why / Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, The Nigerian Surgeon With A Difference (Photos) / LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.