Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa (28305 Views)

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Alsenora: 6:20am On Dec 13, 2023
True love ain't blind; It has the strength to take on vicissitudes of life by accept what it cannot change .
sweetkev:
This is true love.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Fryx: 6:21am On Dec 13, 2023
sweetkev:
This is true love.

Funny you.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Blacktruth: 6:21am On Dec 13, 2023
post=127455474:
Oh My God, What Is Really This Suicide News

Don't Forget, ÑaijaCover Bring This Sad News

Continue to dey cover bad news , since u dey forbid good news lol .

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by ezegenigbonine: 6:23am On Dec 13, 2023
Replica of Romeo and juliet
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by daniwise(m): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2023
But why now?R I.P.But I rock one babe (Laraba) well well that year for this same Michika during my service year.Very correct people in that state.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2023
Na only that north eastern Nigeria nah true love dey.
All those Adamawa, Nassarawa, Taraba etc
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by YourKarma: 6:34am On Dec 13, 2023
Chai.
Heartbreak. She couldn't bear his death.

May their souls rest in peace
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by UptownVibes(m): 6:37am On Dec 13, 2023
UselessBuharist:
This one loud oo.

Youthful exorbitant, what does a 22 year old girl know.

Kill herself for a man that would likely not marry her if he didn’t die
Na ur mind you talk so. Na she know wetin the late boyfrd mean to her... Her type are those that doesn't just say the "I can't live without you" to deceive their partner. May her soul rest in peace..
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Shedrack777: 6:37am On Dec 13, 2023
some times, suicide is the only best option
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:45am On Dec 13, 2023
Good...

Minus 1
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by id4sho(m): 6:49am On Dec 13, 2023
na HIV abi wetin kill am
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by pek(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2023
Incomplete information. Which state?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2023
May God heal of bad and sad news
post=127455474:

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by VaginaAcademic: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2023
UselessBuharist:
This one loud oo.

exuberance
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Agugbadin: 7:03am On Dec 13, 2023
God have mercy on us, last time it was a young lady a student of Nasarawa state University that rook her own life and now another Nigerian lady.Pleaae stop taking your life it is not the right thing to do.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by VaginaAcademic: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2023
Heart break induced melancholia culminating in self unalivement heart goes out to her family.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by NOwazobia: 7:09am On Dec 13, 2023
Her lose.
Henceforth, I won't be wasting my RIP on Overtly Emotional Idiots, like this lady.

Next!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by NaijaCover(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
May God heal Naija&Cover of bad and sad news

Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by NaijaCover(m): 7:11am On Dec 13, 2023
Blacktruth:

Continue to dey cover bad news , since u dey forbid good news lol .

Na Where, ÑâijaCover Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooooo
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Blacktruth: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2023
post=127456481:

Na Where, ÑâijaCover Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooooo

😂🤣😅😁 , so if bad tin nor happen, him nor go chop ?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Oluwadare316(m): 7:12am On Dec 13, 2023
post=127455474:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnaija cofa again
Dey bring good news sometimes 😆
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by NaijaCover(m): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2023
Oluwadare316:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnaija cofa again
Dey bring good news sometimes 😆

We Cover Everything In Nigeria, My Brother

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by FireUpNow(m): 7:14am On Dec 13, 2023
This life sef
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by wolesmile(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2023
UselessBuharist:
This one loud oo.

Youthful exorbitant, exuberance. What does a 22 year old girl know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by CSTRR: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2023
They probably had a blood covenant.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Hezmatosky: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2023
UselessBuharist:
This one loud oo.

Youthful exuberance.
This is what you wanted to say.
No dey use annoyance speak grammar next time.
No let me swear for you, Ozwai kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by AbuTwins: 7:21am On Dec 13, 2023
Suicide is haram!

Whoever does it as a Muslim will enter hell dying as s/he died in perpetuity!

Suicide is haram!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by wolesmile(m): 7:24am On Dec 13, 2023
post=127455469:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/12/lady-commits-suicide-hours-after-her-boyfriends-death-in-adamawa-2.html

This one doesn't know the difference between INDIGENT and INDIGENE.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by LockDown69(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2023
grin
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by DKM123: 7:28am On Dec 13, 2023
How stewpid! Allowing her family who definitely loves her more than the so called boifren to suffer especially her mum (if she has one). The Nigerian man that would have still cheated the h£ll outta you if you went on to marry him.

At 22, you are old enough not to be carried away by love to the extent of making ph00lish decisions.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by humilitypays(m): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2023
Nigerians should try and be donating their vital organs to National Organ Bank before they die so it can be used to save lives of those alive. This will go a long way in saving more lives that matters in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Doctors Begin Strike, Amidst Coronavirus Crisis / Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) / Covid-19: My Tale Of 3 Cities - Evelyn John, A Nigerian Student In Wuhan, China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.