Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa (28306 Views)

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by pikechukwu6(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2023
True love... I need a girl of her type... cool cool
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by samdamdamzy: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2023
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by UselessBuharist: 7:39am On Dec 13, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Youthful exuberance.
This is what you wanted to say.
No dey use annoyance speak grammar next time.
No let me swear for you, Ozwai kiss

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by MightySparrow: 7:42am On Dec 13, 2023
Good for her, they will continue over there.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by drerocker: 7:44am On Dec 13, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Chaii... She really loves the man...
It's fulishness no love
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by drerocker: 7:45am On Dec 13, 2023
guass:
That woman is more than 22 years.
na u born her
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Edusouls(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2023
guass:
That woman is more than 22 years.
dont mind them
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Kukutente23: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2023
First of all, that lady in the pic ain't 22
Second, when the prick is sweet, ladies will go anywhere including heaven to get it
Third, that police commissioner nor well. What kind of advice is to "not take laws into one's hands and be careful of suspicious movements"?
What does that have to do with suicide? Is he saying she took laws into her hands by killing herself?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Edusouls(m): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2023
Chai may God help us and bear with us in this uncertain and cruel life
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Moniya4Real(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2023
I always wonder whenever I read such news like: so people still love this much in this age and time? As for me, a woman has never loved me half this much o
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by MrBroke(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2023
No be Indian film be this
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Theoarhics: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2023
Romeo and Juliet in Nigeria at this time?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Quebec91(m): 8:18am On Dec 13, 2023
I tell you man. Very rare oo

Most naija oloshos no care, even hours aftwr the death dem dem go go ride on another 🥒
sweetkev:
This is true love.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by mozona(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2023
romeo and juliet
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by mukthar2000(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2023
What's if that boyfriend wake-up after some days?
Woman with their quick decision.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Justdare5502: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2023
geoworldedu:

God already knew how she will end When she created her na. Abi God is not omniscient anymore?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgoVvFYmyMg
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2023
post=127455474:
Oh My God, What Is Really This Suicide News

Don't Forget, ÑaijaCover Bring This Sad News
She was dicknitised
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by BarrElChapo(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2023
After death comes their wedding 🤔
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by chinoonew09: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2023
sweetkev:
This is true love.
grin grin minus 1 seen! Next❕
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Empresa: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2023
She will be suprised that For Spirit land there's no banging there. That time she go realize wetin she miss
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Boatswain: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2023
Oh well is not well.... Too bad
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by amkrocky: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2023
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by stormborn28(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2023
Jeon:
What is this for? Stupidity or love. ?

The guy get correct Gbola wey she dey enjoy well well. Now it is gone
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by warrifinest1985: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2023
post=127455469:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/12/lady-commits-suicide-hours-after-her-boyfriends-death-in-adamawa-2.html
Thats called true love, God forbid say my enemy come die today, non be small happy my baby go happy because she hate me pass shit! LOL LOL
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by sihamey: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2023
Relationship continues in Hell grin
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Kevineleven(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2023
She must have believed that they will be united in death but as an exceptionally spiritual individual I tell you that she made a big mistake, the spirit being have his own cravings and there is no romance after death.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Jeon(f): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2023
Innobee99:
The first option

Exactly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by mbos: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2023
ALWAYS RUN TO GOD IN dESPERATE TIMES
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Exceed15: 10:46am On Dec 13, 2023
sweetkev:
This is true love.

Nah it is foolish love. They may not get married at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Crafteck1: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2023
UselessBuharist:
This one loud oo.

Youthful exuberance, what does a 22 year old girl know.

Kill herself for a man that would likely not marry her if he didn’t die

Wrong, she knows avout love more than we all, with true love, nothing makes sense withiut the other person, the remaing of us, our hearts don turn ponmo
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Niok: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2023
Dumb kid rot in hell
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Odebayo4010(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2023
UselessBuharist:
This one loud oo.

Youthful exuberance, what does a 22 year old girl know.

Kill herself for a man that would likely not marry her if he didn’t die

Waiting you too know also, stop saying what does people know, everyone problem is a master to them some with conquerd while some will not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Doctors Begin Strike, Amidst Coronavirus Crisis / Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) / Covid-19: My Tale Of 3 Cities - Evelyn John, A Nigerian Student In Wuhan, China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.