Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa (28299 Views)

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by WillyamSheva: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
Hello! It's no secret that nowadays we can't do without household appliances in our lives, so there are cases when they break down and we have to hire services to repair household appliances. And they at this time can quietly fool and increase the price several times. So that this does not happen I can recommend you a good service, it is called Appliance Repair Services in Aurora. In my opinion they are one of the best in Canada and also in the city of Toronto. They work without weekends and also on holidays and for inspection and analysis of broken appliances do not take a lot of money for it. If you have a broken appliance, I am 100 percent sure that these guys will help you. Have a good day and good luck.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by eepeepook: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
Romeo and Juliet. Hopefully they’ll marry at the other side. Let’s hope he didn’t commit suicide because his own crush died. She go jam wahala.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Babaken(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Omo...

Loosing a love one is not easy to let go sha. But suicide should not be an option
I tell you anytime I remember my late GF is just like yesterday but it happen 2012.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by ufuosman(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Nnadykings: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
If you want to knw if true love still exist in the country go to far north you will see one
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by 196chetachi: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Another suicide again...God help us.Another suicide again...God help us....
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by KingLion007(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
The love to be continue in the other side. RIP lovers.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by CalabarPikin: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
Babaken:
I tell you anytime I remember my late GF is just like yesterday but it happen 2012.

July 8 this year....
I lost mine in an accident....
Can't get over it till date..
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by godofuck231: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
True love his family should have taken care of her on pint of his exit , no woman should be left to her self in such a case
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Poleski: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
One less mumu. She thought she'll meet the guy again in the afterlife, or what? There's no afterlife! When you die, you simply cease to exist, just like the state of your non-existence before you were conceived.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Faposky95: 4:32am On Dec 14, 2023
....Juliet and Romeo.....
Some ladies still gat it......
Catch up and continue...nothing do you...
Love is in the air
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by brainycaleb(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2023
I read and understand that most people here are unecessarily being insensitive to an issue as sensitive as unaliving!

It could either be caused by their lack of empathy or the absence of love and care in their personal life.

If you've ever loved someone deeply, no action is off the table for you as it would feel worthwhile to do anything and everything for your loved one!

This is why it is very important to have a mature confidant to seek advice from because
Love and common sense don't mix.

May the soul of the deceased find her loved on on the other side and rest in peace.

****Modified****
This kind of situation is more rampant among family members, compared to people in a relationship and this is the reason why people who have just recently lost a loved one are never left alone under any circumstance because they are 99% liable to cause gravely harm to themselves.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by Babaken(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
CalabarPikin:

July 8 this year....
I lost mine in an accident....
Can't get over it till date..
try bro God alone get the answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UTERINE FIBROIDS; Fact Sheet. / Covid-19: My Tale Of 3 Cities - Evelyn John, A Nigerian Student In Wuhan, China / Abuja Doctors Begin Strike, Amidst Coronavirus Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.