Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva (20119 Views)

Nigeria To Commence Local Vehicle Manufacturing Within 10 Years - Doris Uzoka / Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles / Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by ufuosman(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
Anyone wen get d opportunity one cash out
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by hanslem(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
vanbonattel:
Did Oshiomole suddenly realise there is need for financial prudence just because this minister is Igbo? grin

Before you talk of Igbo, go and check Comrade Oshiomole's record in public service then pray for forgiveness from God for being a tribal d**khead.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by hanslem(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
hylyne:
Don't mind him...he is playing to the Gallary now to buy the heart of gullible Nigerians.. He is part of the decay is querying.
Wake up.
You need to wake up.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by anonymous1759(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Starhearts:

U too like kpekus....

Na dick I wan like before 😁
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by anonymous1759(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
to you

She’s beautiful to all sane , meaningful and well Nigerian men with eyes😁😁
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by Gajagojo: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
anonymous1759:

She’s beautiful to all sane , meaningful and well Nigerian men with eyes😁😁
you can only speak for yourself
This comment only raises questions about your sanity
She is not fine to me at all
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by livebullet(m): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
JASONjnr:
I am beginning to like Oshiomole.....

I think as Obididient, we stand for clarity and openness.

Oshiomole is Obididient to his duties as a Nigerian senator..... No hate!

Oshiomole has always been a man who stands for the people. Anytime... I never disliked him even though his political interests aligned with the clueless emilokan. I still had some reserved respect for him

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by livebullet(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

The ComradeShip spirit still exist inside Oshiomhole, despite being a member of the APC.🤔😊😊

It's just like those that leave Catholic Church to Pentecostal church
But still have some Catholicism inside of them.🤨🙂🙂

No talk am.. those nonsense them dey do has no element of Catholicism/Christianity.
Those guys idolise money. Money and materialism isn't Catholic belief. We don't worship money sir.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by anonymous1759(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
you can only speak for yourself
This comment only raises questions about your sanity
She is not fine to me at all

You need glasses 🤓
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by Gajagojo: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
anonymous1759:

You need glasses 🤓
You need home training
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by dododawa1: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
Aunty

Please SIT down in your office

And

Give NIGERIANS results

BUHARI nephew.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by blowjohn(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
But why are nigerians like this nw?
Why?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by Powersurge: 12:16am On Dec 14, 2023
Dreal1247:
Oshomole is an outstanding and intelligent senator. His contribution has surpassed the contribution of some senators who have spent over ten years in the Upper Chamber. But the truth is that what the media allow the people to know is different from the real governance.

80% recurrent of senators are not going there to make meaningful contributions.

Oshomole was an astounding man, who stood neck and shoulders above most of his mates during his time as a labour chairman.

Unfortunately, he lost his valor to political favouritism.

I am not against liking a political figure, but you must not become useless and unintelligent in the process to the extent that you beginning to call all white black and or black white.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by Difrent: 12:28am On Dec 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

He was one of the original founders of Labour Party..... LP went into strategic alliance with ACN to produce him as edo governor
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by Fujiyama: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2023
tishbite42:

You're thinking the same thing as me
He can't talk to a Fulani like that

^^^
undecided

The emphasis should be on proper screening of ALL ministers and ministerial nominees. What we have had for decades is nothing but farce.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by pquaver(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2023
nonhuman:
Oshomele the only APC man with the intelligent of an obidient

Oshiomole u denigrated for Obaseki.. So tell us obaseki achievements? That is by the way.. Oshiomole should have been the senate president if not that it was his first time in the senate.. Tinubu only rolls with intelligent people..

Obidients are beclouded by hate, tribalism and envy if obidients where really smart trust me the wont answer obidients.. The weould have stuck to obianodent or umahidents..
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by nonhuman(m): 7:48am On Dec 14, 2023
pquaver:

Oshiomole u denigrated for Obaseki.. So tell us obaseki achievements? That is by the way.. Oshiomole should have been the senate president if not that it was his first time in the senate.. Tinubu only rolls with intelligent people..

Obidients are beclouded by hate, tribalism and envy if obidients where really smart trust me the wont answer obidients.. The weould have stuck to obianodent or umahidents..
you are just a rodent, craw back to hole
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by pquaver(m): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2023
nonhuman:
you are just a rodent, craw back to hole

Look at an I MP call me a rodent.. I don't blame ur mama wey be rodent olosho.. Na only rats come to her na why she born rat and feed u rats.. That is why that is the only word you know.. PP iii gggg
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by nonhuman(m): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2023
pquaver:

Look at an I MP call me a rodent.. I don't blame ur mama wey be rodent olosho.. Na only rats come to her na why she born rat and feed u rats.. That is why that is the only word you know.. PP iii gggg
truth is biter and painful
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by pquaver(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2023
nonhuman:
truth is biter and painful

Same goes for you... Is that mot why u replied?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by Okwyjesus(m): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

Labour and Labour party brought him to fame before his regrettable backslide.

But Obidient blood is still in his system. I pray the scales soon get off his eyes
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by maasoap(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2023
Omoluabi16:
They keep renovating offices every 4-8 years. How many Nigerians get to do that?
She does not even know Nigeria's BOT with china, our major trading partner.. unaware the records even exist. Then the billion naira trip to Geneva.
Osho did well this time by telling her to sit down and work.

Oshiomole told her that he has been to her ministry twice and he didn't meet her there, she's always at BOI. grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by Fujiyama: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2023
benardtotti:
that's one thing I respect BAT for ,he may have a shady past but he surrounds himself with solid people who have character e.g. Ribadu , Adams, fashola ,etc.

^^^
undecided

It doesn't add up.

For argument's sake, let's assume these individuals you listed are solid men with character (although we all know they are not). Solid men appointed to high office by a 'shady' man know one thing: they must reform the bad system within which they plan to operate...or they will be corrupted by it.

Look around you. The so called solid men have been unable to do anything about the rot. The reason? They were never solid men to begin with.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by Fujiyama: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2023
undecided

This is the outcome of treating like a circus what should be very serious parliamentary proceedings. Hell, Nigeria is not a serious country and it is sad that the clowning starts right from the very beginning: screening ministerial nominees.

We took a lot of our political systems from the USA, but in true Nigerian fashion, we left out the important bits. Despite the US being a country in crisis in so many ways - its checks and balances do exist and they work, even if somewhat imperfectly. Unlike Nigeria's lawmakers, US congressmen take the business of screening ministerial nominees very seriously. There is absolutely none of this "take a bow and go" nonsense. US ministerial nominees are grilled for hours on end by sometimes hostile lawmakers, with the nominee fully expected to know the most arcane details of his ministry's policies, plans etc. Unlike Nigeria's lawmakers, US legislators also take parliamentary hearings on the federal budget very seriously. There is an intense level of scrutiny when US lawmakers carry out their oversight functions on ministries/departments - ministers must show up and answer tough, tricky extensive questions about the portfolios they superintend. Sure - some of the screenings are used to achieve partisan political goals in the end...and some dubious nominees sometimes do scale through...but the US is still far ahead in terms of outcomes.

How could Nigeria's federal minister of trade give the puerile responses she gave during her budget defence? How? undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by benardtotti(m): 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

It doesn't add up.

For argument's sake, let's assume these individuals you listed are solid men with character (although we all know they are not). Solid men appointed to high office by a 'shady' man know one thing: they must reform the bad system within which they plan to operate...or they will be corrupted by it.

Look around you. The so called solid men have been unable to do anything about the rot. The reason? They were never solid men to begin with.

People entered office In May and you want them to perform magic in 6 months to reform security and economy ? Just being logical would have made you make a better statement, meanwhile to prove you wrong, fashola did well in lagos after taking over from tinubu. Prof Osinbajo did his duties well as vp , are these not People with solid character who identify with BAT ?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by Fujiyama: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
benardtotti:
People entered office In May and you want them to perform magic in 6 months to reform security and economy ? Just being logical would have made you make a better statement, meanwhile to prove you wrong, fashola did well in lagos after taking over from tinubu. Prof Osinbajo did his duties well as vp , are these not People with solid character who identify with BAT ?

^^^
During the campaign early this year, there was a thriving online 'cottage industry' dedicated to clarifying and explaining Bola Tinubu's many, many malapropisms. The latest iteration of that regressive idea is the business of 'disclaimers', very much like the one you have above. undecided BAT's handlers were very busy with retractions, denials, clarifications etc. during the campaign early this year. We have now moved beyond all that to open ended disclaimers and pointless rhetorical questions about the impossibility of fixing Nigeria's problems in 6 months. undecided

I am not going to get into a debate over Bola Tinubu's failure to deliver what he promised during the campaign. My prior posts on other threads already take care of that. Your reference to the failed federal minister (Babatunde Fashola) and the failed VP (Yemi Osinbajo) is a distraction and adds no value to the discussion. First of all, they are not people of character and their actions and choices in office proves this beyond any reasonable doubt. If Buhari is universally regarded today as a hypocrite and a man with no integrity, then how can BRF and PYO get a pass? undecided Second, what is your mission with this 'honest by association' narrative? Nigerians have been thoroughly disappointed so far by BAT's performance - the last thing we need right now is vacuous proclamations about the 'solid character' of BAT's proteges. It is not these proteges who are in charge of the Republic. Bola Tinubu is.

By your admission, the man is immoral. That settles the matter. A bad tree cannot bear good fruit.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by benardtotti(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
During the campaign early this year, there was a thriving online 'cottage industry' dedicated to clarifying and explaining Bola Tinubu's many, many malapropisms. The latest iteration of that regressive idea is the business of 'disclaimers', very much like the one you have above. undecided BAT's handlers were very busy with retractions, denials, clarifications etc. during the campaign early this year. We have now moved beyond all that to open ended disclaimers and pointless rhetorical questions about the impossibility of fixing Nigeria's problems in 6 months. undecided

I am not going to get into a debate over Bola Tinubu's failure to deliver what he promised during the campaign. My prior posts on other threads already take care of that. Your reference to the failed federal minister (Babatunde Fashola) and the failed VP (Yemi Osinbajo) is a distraction and adds no value to the discussion. First of all, they are not people of character and their actions and choices in office proves this beyond any reasonable doubt. If Buhari is universally regarded today as a hypocrite and a man with no integrity, then how can BRF and PYO get a pass? undecided Second, what is your mission with this 'honest by association' narrative? Nigerians have been thoroughly disappointed so far by BAT's performance - the last thing we need right now is vacuous proclamations about the 'solid character' of BAT's proteges. It is not these proteges who are in charge of the Republic. Bola Tinubu is.

By your admission, the man is immoral. That settles the matter. A bad tree cannot bear good fruit.

All this epistle to display your foolery and ignorance , someone was giving 4 yew to do a job , you said he has failed within 6 months when he has not even started implementing his policy , you guys think politics or governance is 2 minutes noodles , no wonder the country is stagnant cos you all are looking for quick fix and get rich quick schemes . No country that has become a world power or a developed country did it in 6 months.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by Fujiyama: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
benardtotti:
All this epistle to display your foolery and ignorance , someone was giving 4 yew to do a job , you said he has failed within 6 months when he has not even started implementing his policy , you guys think politics or governance is 2 minutes noodles , no wonder the country is stagnant cos you all are looking for quick fix and get rich quick schemes . No country that has become a world power or a developed country did it in 6 months.

^^^
cheesy

This discussion is clearly way above your paygrade. You are hereby dismissed.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva by benardtotti(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
cheesy

This discussion is clearly way above your paygrade. You are hereby dismissed.

Yeah ! Run along! Dumb arse! When you have nothing valid to offer you come up with the useless statement of discussion being above ur nonsense pay grade . Even a simpleton knows 4 years is a long time in politics for things to change either positively or negatively, your dumb self is here stating someone who hasn't spent a year in office has failed. Very laughable! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares Uwajumogu Of APC Winner Of Imo Senatorial Re-run Election / Appeal Panel Upholds Uche Nwosu’s Election At APC Governorship Primaries / You Can’t Defect To APC With Our Mandate, PDP Tells Matawalle, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.