Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,471 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant (30822 Views)

Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Presides Over Sitting After Court Judgement / APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls / Ebonyi Assembly Declares Seats Of Three PDP Members' Seats Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by seuncyrus(m): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sunday2021:
Very good. Next is to demolish the houses of those rebel house of assembly members and seize their businesses.

OMO
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by Tareq1105: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
Dpharisee:
He is the authentic speaker based on Court ruling, they have to prove in court that PDP is in crisis before they decamped which may take sometime and give Fubara time to solidify his place in the state

Court doesn't have the right to determine the Speaker.

The constitution says "they shall elect among themselves a speaker....." Not that the Court shall appoint speaker for them.
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by senatordave1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Except a Judgement that is bought.
The case must be finished first in an High court before Court of Appeal will interfere,and even if Abuja court of Appeal rules the Abuja and Enugu division will rule in favour of PDP.

Oga,this is an exparte not a normal case,an appeal court can vacate it at any moment.infact,the judge himself can vacate it or better still another court can recognise amaehule.in the long,fubara will lose
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by SIONKPO1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
[quote author=senatordave1 post=127461124]

Oga,this is an exparte not a normal case,an appeal court can vacate it at any moment.infact,the judge himself can vacate it or better still another court can recognise amaehule.in the long,fubara will lose [/quote
I hear you,na writing them share for APC WhatsApp group
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by Facidio: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sunday2021:
Very good. Next is to demolish the houses of those rebel house of assembly members and seize their businesses.

Starting with Wikes house then put a state owned poultry there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by Sunday2021: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
Facidio:

Starting with Wikes house then put a state owned poultry there
exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by dangermouse(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

His fatherism is part of politics. You can never take it away.

Once you have an in-formidable political structure and base, it will always play out.

Look at the US for example, Trump is a God father in the GOP. Anything that opposes him crashes.

Trump uses his presidency to support candidates in elective offices and that doesn't mean they give him kick backs and appoints people he chooses or dance to his tunes.

That is not godfatherism.
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by Prince111111: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
What a tragic way to end the year, 4 is now bigger than 27. Smh.

In just less than 3 months he got into office, Sim Fubara started fighting his political benefactor. Less than 3 months out of 4 years o!
abeg close that your mouth🀣🀣🀣
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by magoo10(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Did they win elections in Rivers State? Do they care about anybody? Even the one declaring the seat of others vacant, did he win?
Wike rigged elections with the support of inec for them.

Does the Fubara even care about the people, They both don't care about anyone.

Wait for a counter court order invalidating everything they did.

Nigeria is gone

if fubara doesn't care he would have thrown all rivers money to wike and collect his.
calm down and fo to bed
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by CoronaVirusPro: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
dangermouse:

Trump uses his presidency to support candidates in elective offices and that doesn't mean they give him kick backs and appoints people he chooses or dance to his tunes.

That is not godfatherism.

And what happens to those that oppose him? You did not clarify that part?

What happened to Liz Cheney?
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by Justnation: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

In just less than 3 months he got into office, Sim Fubara started fighting his political benefactor. Less than 3 months out of 4 years o!

Wicked wike deserve worse than that
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by senatordave1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
[quote author=SIONKPO1 post=127461670][/quote]

Guy,don't belittle.i am an authority in this political section.all my predictions and analysis are purely mine.remember I told you that ombugadu will lose at appeal
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by peculiar2233: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Keep crying like bush baby
Your tears dey sweeten my heart πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by Camberlo(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
The next line of action is to mark their houses and businesses places for demolition
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by GEJDHERO: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
christejames:

Abuja FC may likely win at the Supreme Court league unless Rivers FC does something drastic to induce the referees especially the VAR
Then who would the supreme court league declare as Governor....Big dileama for WIKE

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by Shantyken(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
magoo10:
decamping to another party less than 1year after election is the height of irresponsibility.
they don't care about the people,no sane mind should care about them.
Lolllllll, so staying in PDP means they care abt the people.
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by Shantyken(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Fubara will gain maximum respect from Nigerians if he's able to tame Wike.

And I can't wait for apex court judgment
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by OmoFiditi: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
Fubara has got balls. It is getting interesting.

I swear Fubara NL, all my advise the guy just dey implement am..

Na to start demolition of Wike properties in order to meet the Rivers state masterplan remain so.

Heaven no go fall! grin
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by OmoFiditi: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Wike has done worse. He can go to hell!
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by Shantyken(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
All comments against wike for this thread na because of say he deliver rivers state to JAGABAN in last presidential election
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by OmoFiditi: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Sometimes you behave anyhow
Let me tell you what will play out:
*The state high Court will drag the case for one year.
*The Judges in federal Highway court Port Harcourt,Enugu and Calabar Division will drag the case for 2years
*WIKE would be removed as Minister after 2years
*Some powerful Northerners are so interested in Rivers state case based on the arrogance Wike is displaying in FCT.Demolishing Houses that Has C/O,Sacking 21 MD's,and he talks way too much.
Believe me Jagaban doesn't like who talks too much,ask Fash,Ambode how they operated with Jagaban.
I just wish Fubara stops Lifetime Pension paid to ex-governor and he should demolish Wikes Estate in Rivers state,Probe inflated contracts and laugh with Abe,Amaechi,Cole and others.
Lastly ,He should provide dividend of Democracy to the hood people of Rivers state

I second this. Wike must be rendered financially impotent. Then we shall see how much organic loyalty he has.
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by GEJDHERO: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Cjayboy:
THE WAR JUST BEGAN IN CAPITAL LETTERS..

ANOTHER COURT INJUCTION AND ORDER FROM ABUJA LOADING...

MANY INNOCENT CITIZENS WILL LOOSE THEIR LIVES..

APC WILL WIN THIS WAR..

FEDERAL MIGHT ACTIVATED..

SIM,EHIE AND OTHER 3 LAWMAKERS WILL SINK PRETTY SOON...

RIVERS ECONOMY WILL SUFFER SETBACK..
U WISH
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by Spandau: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
seunmsg:
Nothing to worry about. Appeal court will take care of this interim speaker.
Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg πŸ˜„
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by dangermouse(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

And what happens to those that oppose him? You did not clarify that part?

What happened to Liz Cheney?

If he chooses to withdraw his support and then what? Its the electorate that gets to decide.

Many has dared him and nothing happened.
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by contentmakerPRO: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Wike lost this game when these lawmakers cross-carpeted to APC. Fubara has now physical enemy in state to fight. The power of a governor is immense, the governor is 70% autonomous... If the court save these lawmakers, it will not be easy for them. How many governors have been impeached since 1960? Wike shot himself by the defection of these lawmakers.
Has supreme court affirmed his winning? If yes, it will be difficult for wike to outsmart him. If not, then , politicians are wiked, they may work against him and let opposition ride in just to kick him out. But in all these, rivers state doesn't deserve this. Wike is too power drunk. I think he expected fubura to change to APC, and that one not ready, so the structure is now shaky.
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by SIONKPO1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
senatordave1:

Guy,don't belittle.i am an authority in this political section.all my predictions and analysis are purely mine.remember I told you that ombugadu will lose at appeal
You failed in Akwa IBOM,Nasarawa and Kano state.
I no dey choke mouth for states I know not about.
And believe me am not a party man but rather supports fairness and good candidate.
I go advice you,try get something tangible from APC,i hear say Na Dollar Betta Edu dey share to people wey come see her.
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by SIONKPO1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
contentmakerPRO:

Has supreme court affirmed his winning? If yes, it will be difficult for wike to outsmart him. If not, then , politicians are wiked, they may work against him and let opposition ride in just to kick him out. But in all these, rivers state doesn't deserve this. Wike is too power drunk. I think he expected fubura to change to APC, and that one not ready, so the structure is now shaky.
APC already backed down
SDP backed down
LP may back down
And mind you Wike messed up Rivers state.
Lots of investors ran away from Rivers state due to Insecurity and he did nothing to address Joblessness

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by senatordave1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2023
SIONKPO1:

You failed in Akwa IBOM,Nasarawa and Kano state.
I no dey choke mouth for states I know not about.
And believe me am not a party man but rather supports fairness and good candidate.
I go advice you,try get something tangible from APC,i hear say Na Dollar Betta Edu dey share to people wey come see her.

Lol.have you wondered if what I am gaining from APC is why I support them? By the way,not every partisanship is based on material gains o,try to reason above your stomach.
You support fairness yet you support a stooge like fubara.how did I fail in Kano because I never predicted APC winning there at any level.nasarawa is a dead issue.for aks,even spirits are not perfect.which one you dun predict?
Fubara can win only if tinubu is neutral.you can see him famzing tinubu from his budget
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by CoronaVirusPro: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
dangermouse:

If he chooses to withdraw his support and then what? Its the electorate that gets to decide.

Many has dared him and nothing happened.

You are not conversant with US politics
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by mywells: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
Remember wike is not a gentle man,Tinubu can not bros for get about no permanent friends or enemy,no matter how it got messy with fubara and wike.
Successlane:

Why are you so sure?

This is politics o, and remember their popular slogan:

NO PERMANENT FRIEND OR ENEMY, ONLY PERMANENT INTEREST !!!

Tinubu will dump Wike if Wike's action is pitching Tinubu against some powerful interest.

This is just Tinubu's first term.

Quote me.
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by Nwaele7(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Thank you so much brother Ehie
Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by SIONKPO1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
senatordave1:

Lol.have you wondered if what I am gaining from APC is why I support them? By the way,not every partisanship is based on material gains o,try to reason above your stomach.
You support fairness yet you support a stooge like fubara.how did I fail in Kano because I never predicted APC winning there at any level.nasarawa is a dead issue.for aks,even spirits are not perfect.which one you dun predict?
Fubara can win only if tinubu is neutral.you can see him famzing tinubu from his budget
The Acceptance rate of Tinubu is so down,Its my wish that he succeeds but make I no talk.
Know these the Nigerian Governors Forum will never allow Ministers to disrespect or control any of their members.
Tinubu had lots of issues in his hands ,so he knows how volatile Rivers state is so he would not want to toil his hands .
Try to also know that Tinubu is trying to woo and win all south to himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano / Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? / Five Executive Orders Issued By The Buhari Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.