Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. (1241 Views)

My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by ahnie: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Stop generalizing abeg! undecided
Nne'm no time to argue,pls take the wins.

Good afternoon!
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by oluwaseyi0: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
d
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by ahnie: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Oga u sef try another line of hustle
Naija is cumbersome at the moment,think outside the box.

Una get luck say,kids never de between you boths.
Be that as it may,try think outside the box abeg.
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kobojunkiee:

She is correct, how many men do you see come out to complain they are the ones feeding the family? You just want to argue isn't it? Exception doesn't make the rule .
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Obierika(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Oga, make flyers home teacher, go to event centers, malls, churches, put the flyer in car windows

find 10,000 Naira, print like 2,000 - 4,000 copies. Distribute and see the wonders that will happen

Why are Nigerians scarcely creative

Someone say he's flat broke you're asking him to print 4,000 flyers

Where do they print 4,000 flyers with just 10K?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by 1TrippleCee: 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Obierika:

Someone say he's flat broke you're asking him to print 4,000 flyers

Where do they print 4,000 flyers with just 10K?

Yes. Broke becauae he needed to hear this revelation before/against the arrival of the cash. Now that he has the revelation, the money will appear. The quantity is speculative, a printer will give a more appropriate quote.
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
Thundafireseun:
have you tried hugging a transformer??

How can you be sounding like this to your fellow man in distress?

It's not as if you're even financially better.

People who have always understand what those who don't have pass through.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Stevenbright(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
ahnie:
Most parents are scared of male home lesson tutors.
The wife has no choice than to keep bearing with her husband for the time being since the man is not resting on his job hunting.

But if the reverse is the case ,the man would gladly feed the said wife without complaining.

Hmmm, I gat your points.
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Hathor5(f): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
Three months into the marriage, first problem and divorce is on the table? I tire.
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Hathor5(f): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
And some countries are desperate for maths teachers. No balance.
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by lionphil(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Skillsmaster:

Graduate mentality? Anyway, you don't know me. I use to join her in the shop

e be like your wife fit get spiritual husband o... abo whether she dey knack outside... aaprt from natural occurrences, these are the type of stuffs that can bring a man down.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by bummyla(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
It is well! As a mathematician your future is bright! There so many things you can do to become a millionaire! Don't worry! Time will tell! GOD will see you through! Amen!'
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by KillingJoke: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Start helping your wife more and do more around the house

Your wife complains because you are not helping out
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Emmanuel30a: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
Let it collapse or let it collapses... Your time has elapsed or elapses... You want a relapses..., use ur own laps... Calculate it with mathematics or use mathematics, etc; maybe physics&metaphysics..., to calculates it... Yes! Simply yes!...
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Emmanuel30a: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

How can you be sounding like this to your fellow man in distress?

It's not as if you're even financially better.

People who have always understand what those who don't have pass through.
Is it now-that you wants to distinguishes between man or a man and a fellow man...? First gives birth to twin or born twin/a twin... Maybe two set of twins... Then, you would calls them or you would be calling them queens...twin queens or queen twins... By that time, you would be singing&dancing; "I don get alert-GOD WINS..."...
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
If she's tired make she go na
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by GboyegaD(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
My concern is if your wife isn't ready for a "for better or worse" situation, is it worth holding unto?
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Jewessgratitud3: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
When I said it here sometime ago that even that woman that is pressuring you to marry her now, saying she will stand by you through thick and thin when you clearly have nothing to sustain yourself will be the first to drag you like generator when you fail to provide for the home tomorrow. Is it not happening now?

I'm a woman and I know these things. No woman can endure with a man who has no bearing for long. Forget what anyone tells you unless the woman get who dey give am outside be say marriage go dey go

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Emmanuel30a: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
H
Means...?...
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by duduade: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
Maybe spiritually you both ain't compatibility which might be the cause of the negative things surrounding you

If woman look outside a room and shout good morning to someone passing by, you need to also look outside to be sure it's still morning

Women talk with the two sides of their mouth
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by birth100: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
I understand your plight, but teaching job(private) can't sustain you and your family, seriously you should've plan properly before getting married.
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Mimicle101: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
When I said it here sometime ago that even that woman that is pressuring you to marry her now, saying she will stand by you through thick and thin when you clearly have nothing to sustain yourself will be the first to drag you like generator when you fail to provide for the home tomorrow. Is it not happening now?

I'm a woman and I know these things. No woman can bear with a man that has no bearing for long. Forget what anyone tells you unless the woman get who dey give am outside be say marriage go dey go

true story

even if you have today. if you don't have tomorrow she go still leave.
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Kobojunkiee: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I'm a woman and I know these things. No woman can bear with a man that has no bearing for long. Forget what anyone tells you unless the woman get who dey give am outside be say marriage go dey go

Look at the case of Osinachi. No be the same Nigeria una dey when she been dey play breadwinner? undecided
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Kobojunkiee: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
Mimicle101:
■ true story
Nothing true about that nonsense claim! undecided

In that same Nigeria are many deadbeats propped up by their wives. undecided
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Mimicle101: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Nothing true about that nonsense claim! undecided

In that same Nigeria are many deadbeats propped up by their wives. undecided

lol.

that can never enter my brain.

as me na living example.
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Kobojunkiee: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Mimicle101:
lol. that can never enter my brain. as me na living example.
Breadwinner-wives plenty for Nigeria. E sure me say dem go even get association put. undecided
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:57am On Dec 14, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Is it now-that you wants to distinguishes between man or a man and a fellow man...? First gives birth to twin or born twin/a twin... Maybe two set of twins... Then, you would calls them or you would be calling them queens...twin queens or queen twins... By that time, you would be singing&dancing; "I don get alert-GOD WINS..."...

shocked Oh boy, if i tell you that I'm able to make any sense out of your write-up, just call me a liar.
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by mrblessed(m): 5:37am On Dec 14, 2023
Your wife and others caused this mess for you. But you enabled it. She is not going anywhere after answering "Mrs," after all, it's in richer or poorer till death do you guys apart. Continue your job hunting.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Emmanuel30a: 6:07am On Dec 14, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

shocked Oh boy, if i tell you that I'm able to make any sense out of your write-up, just call me a liar.

Then you are a liar!
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by 201ibikeye: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2023
Just keep pushing bro, you will get another job soon.Just keep pushing bro, you will get another job soon....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! / Did I Say The Wrong Thing To My Uncle? / Parents,are There Worse Things In Life Than A Bad Report Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.