Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? (21577 Views)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Dear Nairaland girls,

I have been wondering If it is Truly possible for a girl to get over her ex especially when she has the chance to meet him again. I know when you don't see it will seen like it's all over.

Why I am asking is ALL my exes, anytime I'm around where they are, no matter how bitter they were about the break up always don't hesitate to meet again when I ask them to.

I have not had any resistance from any of my exes to meet again even those we haven't spoken for years due to distance or somthing.

And yes, we do " have fun" anytime we meet even when they are in a new relationship.

That really makes me scared because I feel like the girls I'm dating are also unable to resist a request from their exes to meet even when they tell me how much they won't go back, but it's very difficult to believe especially when there's an opportunity to see again.

So ladies, can you truly get over your ex even when you have the opportunity to meet again?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by woginid967: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:
Dear Nairaland girls,

I have been wondering If it is Truly possible for a girl to get over her ex especially when she has the chance to meet him again. I know when you don't see it will seen like it's all over.

Why I am asking is ALL my exes, anytime I'm around where they are, no matter how bitter they were about the break up always don't hesitate to meet again when I ask them to.

I have not had any resistance from any of my exes to meet again even those we haven't spoken for years due to distance or somthing.

And yes, we do " have fun" anytime we meet even when they are in a new relationship.

That really makes me scared because I feel like the girls I'm dating are also unable to resist a request from their exes to meet even when they tell me how much they won't go back, but it's very difficult to believe especially when there's an opportunity to see again.

So ladies, can you truly get over your ex even when you have the opportunity to meet again?

Go and watch an old but true Nollywood movie called

OKAFOR's LAW

That's the movie you're Living.

But it has its risks o

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
woginid967:

Go and watch an old but true Nollywood movie called

OKAFOR's LAW

That's the movie you're Living.

But it has its risks o

That will be long for me to watch. Can you help me with the main message?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by yomi007k(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
grin

So the acclaimed GFsnatcher is afraid of having his own gf snatched?

What goes around comes around. Karma no be man, karma is a b.tch.

81 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by woginid967: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

That will be long for me to watch. Can you help me with the main message?

Once you enter a female.... The door to enter again will never ever be totally closed for you. Married or not. You have spare key

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
woginid967:

Once you enter a female.... The door to enter again will never ever be totally closed for you. Married or not. You have spare key

Wowwww!!! This is powerful. Thanx

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
yomi007k:
grin

So the acclaimed GFsnatcher is afraid of having his own gf snatched?

What goes around comes around. Karma no be man, karma is a b.tch.

grin I can't trust females

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Haakeem(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
All this kids on nairaland.
You are 19 while she is 17yrs.
How did I know? no need asking.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Haakeem:
All this kids on nairaland.
You are 19 while she is 17yrs.
How did I know? no need asking.

Off point

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by GoodRocks: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Damnit!

The average Nigerian girl cannot get over her ex, especially if you're the one that dumped her. I can confidently tell you you'll remain stuck in her memory forever because she'll never forget about you. If you try reaching her again to knack her, na straight free ticket be that because she'll always come back for you to knack her simply because she hasn't gotten over u no matter how many years it takes.

Dear men, always be the first to dump her and end the relationship, this gives you higher chances of chopping her kpekpus anytime anyday twice on Wednesday night. Moreover it also shows you're in command and control of the relationship and can decide to end it whenever you want.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by MykellOni(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Attendance: Present>
You make me laff....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Chicagograduate(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
If the ex is loaded in cash or gbola it will be hard to get over him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by 1gbdata: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Shikena(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
You should be learning about the financial market, passive income, professional skills and other useful things in life that will be relevant to you and your family at any age.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by olamilekan9(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:
Dear Nairaland girls,

So long you're doing good for yourself especially having a ride 101% your ex will come meet you back anytime you want to nack her

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by happney65: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
Once debe,Always debe.. tongue

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by ukaface(f): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
Na girl wey no wan forget her ex na
Why will I want to accommodate the thoughts of my ex in my brain, I can’t even remember his name or what he looks like

Na every night I Dey curse and swear for am

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Fatbam005: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
Another wahala .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Noss24: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
Some girls forget you almost immediately after the relationship n some find it very difficult to get over their exes .

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by johnog4sure: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
Boys think this way, not men

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by saphiere(f): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
Seun another nonsense to rubbish women.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by MykellOni(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
ukaface:
Why will I want to accommodate the thoughts of my ex in my brain, I can’t even remember his name or what he looks like

You can't even remember his name or what he looks like and you still swear and curse him every night...
Does that add up?
Does it seem like you've got over him abi I should mind my business??
If you ladies wantu to lie, biko learn to lie intelligently....
Tbh you're the perfect definition of what the OP is talking about.

101 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damnit!

The average Nigerian girl cannot get over her ex, especially if you're the one that dumped her. I can confidently tell you you'll remain stuck in her memory forever because she'll never forget about you. If you try reaching her again to knack her, na straight free ticket be that because she'll always come back for you to knack her simply because she hasn't gotten over u no matter how many years it takes.

Dear men, always be the first to dump her and end the relationship, this gives you higher chances of chopping her kpekpus anytime anyday twice on Wednesday night. Moreover it also shows you're in command and control of the relationship and can decide to end it whenever you want.

Omooooo. This thing na very true. I have experience in this

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by nkemoma(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
A better GBola ND they will

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
Chicagograduate:
If the ex is loaded in cash or gbola it will be hard to get over him.

Seems like its virgin or nothing

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by GoodRocks: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Omooooo. This thing na very true. I have experience in this

I have chopped and rechopped all my exes. I even chopped one this afternoon till evening. Her breasts and Yansh come big and hence I invited her over, na speed she take come over. Of course she'll be coming over again tomorrow for another rounds.

Men must always learn to end and dump a girl first during relationships. You're instantly seen as a hot Dude with so much options available at your disposal. If she dumps you, it means you'll keep thinking about her, but when reverse becomes the case, you're seen as a KING with multiple options because you go bang her again and again. As a guy, you should be in command and control of your relationship

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by highvaluewoman(f): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Definitely not me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by nkemoma(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
ukaface:

Sharrap.. your curse no de work

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
olamilekan9:

So long you're doing good for yourself especially having a ride 101% your ex will come meet you back anytime you want to nack her

My pussiegh rating went off the roof when I got my ride. All the exes want to come back

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Basicend: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
nkemoma:
A better GBola ND they will

Truth is, if the ex is good in bed. . They lady will never be able to forget him. .and even if she struggled to do so, and he comes around, he can always sleep with her again and again. .

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by finallybusy: 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
Fine girl no dey Nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Should I Do If My Girlfriend Is Trying To Make Me Jealous With Another Guy? / Why Do I Seek Dominating & Abusive Men? Is It Normal? / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.