Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss (22092 Views)

I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies / Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go / Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by johnjose68: 5:59am On Dec 14, 2023
Philistine:
Tinubu's definition of democracy is sharing appointments to his cronies in preparation for the next election. Tinubu is the most useless and irresponsible Nigerian President in history.

Because Obi Onwubuasi is not on the list

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by CrossRhodes: 5:59am On Dec 14, 2023
The minister has to go to...
Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by Tyriq: 5:59am On Dec 14, 2023
cenaman:
Baba Chicago. The nepotism that runs in his blood is second to none.
Compared to buhari in terms of nepotism, this man is a saint!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by Archtype(m): 6:08am On Dec 14, 2023
If they are sincere with any investigation they should have arrested the former Minister of Aviation first...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:09am On Dec 14, 2023
jaeyking:
undecided undecided
Baba just dey sack and replace at anytime.

But then a question
does the president have such power without it going through the house of assembly??
100%
The president has the right to hire and fire.
That's why they call them commander in chief.
Read section 147 of the 1999 constitution.

If he's not in active duty, his vice president (due to the fact that they came in on joint ticket) automatically has the power to hire and fire anyone under the federal ministries.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by Femeto: 6:11am On Dec 14, 2023
Only Yakubu still keeping his job. People that are performing BAY dey sack them.
Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:14am On Dec 14, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by forexprophet(m): 6:15am On Dec 14, 2023
Okirinwankwa76:
Tinubu sacks five aviation agencies heads, suspends NCAA boss

https://punchng.com/tinubu-sacks-five-aviation-agencies-heads-suspends-ncaa-boss

Good one from Tinubu. Buhari just filled everywhere with incompetent Hausa Fulani. Am not a fan of Tinubu. But for these one thing he is doing I love it. No more Nepotism

Balance of power!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by wunaESQ(m): 6:20am On Dec 14, 2023
Alex Badeh pikin no get name ni

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by basty: 6:21am On Dec 14, 2023
jaeyking:
undecided undecided

But then a question
does the president have such power without it going through the house of assembly??

You people always exposing yourself as usual
Uninformed people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by HeroicMeastro: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2023
jaeyking:
undecided undecided

But then a question
Which of the House of "Assembly"?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by AfahaAbia(m): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2023
This is a very good step by Tinubu.. This is the first time a southerner is heading NIMET

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by Ikaeniyan0: 6:36am On Dec 14, 2023
jaeyking:
undecided undecided

But then a question
You're asking a dumb question.
Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by Lanre1st(m): 6:36am On Dec 14, 2023
cenaman:
You don’t have sense, read the news very well. How many Yoruba were there before and how many Yoruba he returned. Likewise how many SE/SS were there, the new appointment Favour SE/SS compare to name that were sacked

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by Inspirer1: 6:43am On Dec 14, 2023
CrossRhodes:
The minister has to go to...
Which Minister? The Minister who must have recommended their sack due to his findings, it seems you've not been following up on Keyamo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by countryman13: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2023
adioolayi:

Afise ni
I swear! Enu awon eleyi joo ju apere lo(basket mouth)

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by Prdluxe(m): 6:52am On Dec 14, 2023
Tinubu's definition of democracy is sharing appointments to his cronies in preparation for the next election. Tinubu is the most useless and irresponsible Nigerian President in history.
Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by countryman13: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2023
jaeyking:
undecided undecided

But then a question
House of Assembly?
Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by countryman13: 7:00am On Dec 14, 2023
Philistine:
Hmmmmm! FOI good oooo! Na sitting president u yab like ds! But if i may ask, what has he done/doing dt made u to tagged him as such? I voted for LP in d previous election but let's call a spade ,a spade its too early to judge ds man for goodness sake. People like u hardly occupy leadership position

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by HenryWilliams(m): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2023
Pends:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed

Why hasn't this guy been busted?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:16am On Dec 14, 2023
For me it's a welcome development... The former heads really ruined that industry... Let see what the new heads will do... Hope it not out of personal sentiments

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by Pends: 7:18am On Dec 14, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Why hasn't this guy been busted?
what do you mean sir
Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by fenway4u: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2023
Leave Allah out of this... Nothing concern him with your leaders.. Uk no dey ask God to guide their leaders.. Just name one good country that put their leaders in God's guidiance?... Baba na law dey guide leader no be God. Make Allah rest abeg no disturb am.. We need to understand nd stop calling Allah to problem issues we can handle with out brain
AbuTwins:
May Allah guide our leaders and we the led.

Even ignorant people would want to contribute to any political discussions. At least know your level. You shouldn't reveal your bigotry every now and then!
Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by Sillymoderators: 7:23am On Dec 14, 2023
Serakayan:

Criminal...jail awaits you!
Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by Gainman: 7:23am On Dec 14, 2023
jaeyking:
undecided undecided

But then a question
ahh what is wrong with you.
Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by erniok(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2023
cenaman:
Nepotism kee? That wasn't a lengthy read.
@ topic, Good work from the president.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by Trustedpronet: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2023
cenaman:

So the Alex badeh Jr. that he appointed as the director of NSB is nepotism too.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by feeloscar(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2023
Iamzik:
Someone is asking whether president has the power to appoint head of aviation agencies.

Let's ask Buhari grin grin
Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by Sucre7: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2023
These appointments were spread across board this time. It's a good one.

But I just hope this isn't to the detriment of Expertise.
Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by mukthar2000(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2023
Nice move, more to be sack. And the past ministers and their OGA still need to be question by EFCC.
Re: Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2023
cenaman:

Did you read before you commented? I am not a fan of Tinubu but those suspended were majorly northerners and southwesterners. Those entrusted with the positions now,are from all parts of the Country.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government / Maina Has Started Speaking Up On How He Spent The N24bn ―source / Federal Secretariat, Asaba On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.