Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) (45568 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) / Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Bvlgari: 7:51am On May 11, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Olarewaju89: 7:53am On May 11, 2023
undecided

Married two problem at the same day... No be juju be that?

263 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by MRDEE01: 8:02am On May 11, 2023
Wow I don't envy him

41 Likes

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:20am On May 11, 2023
All the people whose pictures I have seen do this kind of wedding always look the same.

Just poor men who can afford 10 yards of brightly coloured clothes to sew.

Never seen a serious minded young man doing pretty well for himself engage in this sh*it

Seems this is a kind of achievement for poor men.

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Victor2707: 8:42am On May 11, 2023
A king.

5 Likes

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by 1Sharon(f): 8:45am On May 11, 2023
If you claim to be a polygamous man, this is how it should be. You walk the talk.

You don't cheat, get caught and use polygamy as your defence🥴

Polygamy is not done in secrecy.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Jennymine(f): 8:50am On May 11, 2023
😁😁Well done

1 Like

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Blackskinman007(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2023
[quote author=doggedfighter post=123065913]All the people whose pictures I have seen do this kind of wedding always look the same.

Never seen a serious minded young man doing pretty well for himself engage in this sh*it

Are you related to jennyclay??

They must have been dating for quite awhile before getting married...your comment holds no point and reek of hate...

Were you told that he's living in anguish poverty or he couldn't afford to run a polygamous Union??
You are entitled to your opinion though...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by doggedfighter(f): 10:50am On May 11, 2023
[quote author=Blackskinman007 post=123068878][/quote]

You know I am entitled to my opinion yet you still had to attack my opinion.

You must be preparing to wed the 5 women you have been dating.

Must be why you mentioned me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Caramia2020(m): 11:48am On May 11, 2023
Double wahala, it's well.

1 Like

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Negroid001(m): 2:10pm On May 11, 2023
Women no get value. Just make money.

16 Likes

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by slawomir: 3:38pm On May 11, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Imagine two women under your roof

Anyway women always coordinate themselves when the husband got money

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by alwayshapi22(f): 3:38pm On May 11, 2023
grin
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by markidoo(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2023
Double trouble
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Misterc(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2023
angry
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by AsomStructures: 3:38pm On May 11, 2023
Lol.. Enjoy😁😁

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:39pm On May 11, 2023
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by happney65: 3:39pm On May 11, 2023
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Generalwoodz(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2023
Many here would be like what's joyful about this whole show? grin cheesy

There's cause for joyful celebration.

If you don't gerit forget about it

In other news: do you have a LinkedIn account for sell? I wanna buy

1 Like

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by bigdammyj: 3:39pm On May 11, 2023
Noted.
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Codepain: 3:40pm On May 11, 2023
doggedfighter:
All the people whose pictures I have seen do this kind of wedding always look the same.

What about the women that agreed to such arrangements

7 Likes

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by isabi2lof: 3:42pm On May 11, 2023
Na today cheesy but dem too dey like rainbow colours
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by blesboi(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2023
wetin I wan talked self I forget ...
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by allthingsgood: 3:45pm On May 11, 2023
wow see enjoyment grin
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by mbos: 3:47pm On May 11, 2023
evil spiritual invasion
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by isabi2lof: 3:48pm On May 11, 2023
Negroid001:
Women no get value. Just make money.

Which other values are you expecting them to have , so getting married is now a crime and you guys are the ones clamoring for polygamous family.

Or is it because the man is poor in your own eyes , I know in Nigeria we judge people according to their :

Wealth status , how popular they are , Looks and the likes.

3 Likes

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by jibs4lv(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2023
doggedfighter:

Not everything we see online we condemn, one thing we can also come to term with is the fact that women can only accept this once there's is big bags, so saying he's poor may not correct and besides, their lives, their business.

14 Likes

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by lexy2014: 3:50pm On May 11, 2023
1Sharon:
If you claim to be a polygamous man, this is how it should be. You walk the talk.

You don't cheat, get caught and use polygamy as your defence🥴

Polygamy is not done in secrecy.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by lexy2014: 3:51pm On May 11, 2023
markidoo:
Double trouble

Maybe for you but not for him

1 Like

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Exc2000: 3:51pm On May 11, 2023
Just look at his slippers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by AZControversial(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2023
sad

Looks like he doesn't plan to stay long on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by atdscentofwater: 3:59pm On May 11, 2023
randanrandan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.