Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? (785 Views)

I'm Rich But Looking For Hardworking Young Man To Date - Sugar Mummy / Poor But Caring Man Vs Mega Rich But Stingy Men, Which Is Better Ladies???? / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by Testiebobo(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2023
For instance, put yourself in a shoe of someone who has a very rich friend, but the friend is very kala and stingy. And you needed some cash like N50,000 to send to your hungry family who are not living in the same state as yours. But your rich friend lied to you that he does'nt have money. Fine! But the next day you saw him in a botique buying clothes and shoes worth N600,000 for a girl he just met 2weeks ago. What do you do to such a stingy friend?
Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by FarmBusinessNG: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2023
Envy and jealousy wizards and witches everywhere. Oga go and work. Your friend is not your parent or your Creator

I also wish to add that that isn't a good friend. Separate yourself from such an individual

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by peter0071(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2023
you have a mentality problem. Go and make your own money. It is his money!!! and only him can decide how to use his money! How do you even know that he used 600K for a girl? change your mindset before you enter 2024. It is not good!

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by peter0071(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2023
Exactly my thoughts too.
FarmBusinessNG:
Envy and jealousy wizards and witches everywhere. Oga go and work. Your friend is not your parent or your Creator

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by Chris2863(m): 7:56am On Dec 14, 2023
You are just m°d and nothing else. Your rich friend nah your papa

Better go and work. You no even dey shame🙄

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by NoahHadNoArk: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2023
Nigerians and entitlement mentality

Someone quote me with Zuma meme
Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by Natbrowny: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2023
Leave him the f*ck alone. No dey form entitlement.

He'll respect you more when you show little detachment BUT THAT RESPECT ONLY COMES IF YOU ARE ALSO USEFUL TO HIM. He wont wanna lose you if na coded nigg*

Observe ur guy well, there are moments u can ask for favours. Coz he is rich doesnt mean he will give u money automatically

And nigg*, when it involves a guy with pussy owners. Just dont talk.. That moment, boiz will act like boiz. If na u, u go buy land inside moon for that girl and still tell your siblings you are broke..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by terrezo2002(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2023
Testiebobo:
For instance, put yourself in a shoe of someone who has a very rich friend, but the friend is very kala and stingy. And you needed some cash like N50,000 to send to your hungry family who are not living in the same state as yours. But your rich friend lied to you that he does'nt have money. Fine! But the next day you saw him in a botique buying clothes and shoes worth N600,000 for a girl he just met 2weeks ago. What do you do to such a stingy friend?
Leave the friend. He is not your friend. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Make sure you are also helping those in need too.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by JASONjnr(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2023
The energy that you want to use to do your rich friend something, can be used to make money to focus on your wealth....

You have your own family and your rich friend wants to build his own family as well.....

If you can't afford 50k for your hungry family, why don't you work harder?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by FitCorper: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2023
Jealousy is the last class to attend before going into witchcraft. If you really want to know what to do to your rich but stingy friend, arrange their kidnap and squeeze out money as ransom. But mind you, when the law catches you be ready to dance to the music.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by VinnyBaba: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2023
Peeps like OP is one Reason I don't keep Male Friends. undecided

Very Much Entitled and Nothing really to gain from them. sad

I Just Focus on Urgent 2K or 5K Girls who gives me their Coochies to Chop, in compesation for my Efforts. wink kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by Miravik900(m): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2023
Testiebobo:

Na man day do man he is such a foolish simp
Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by ghettochild(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2023
Free am...
The only option u have...
Face ur life n pray make Jah bless u.
If u were rich too. He would be looking to keep a cordial relationship with u.
I get such friends here n I don know my level with them.....

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by Innobee99(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2023
The only help he needs from u is to go.and hustle too and make ur own money.
U think it's easy out there? Do u know what he goes through behind closed doors?
Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by Michelle55: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2023
Nobody owes you shiit, kindly drop this entitled mentality. As a man, such things don't suit you. Your friend is not responsible for your hungry family and how he chooses to spend his money is no business of yours.
Go and hustle like everyone else, he reserves all rights to be stingy to you and be generous to himself or anyone he fancies.

No be im tell ya people to be hungry and this your thread is truly unnecessary.
Always remember this; if God doesn't lay it in any man's heart to help you, even if the person's money is overflowing like a river he won't help you.
Na as the spirit leads, person dey take help another so chill and hustle to take care of your family until grace and luck shines on you.

đź‘Ś

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2023
A man destined for success must wash his mind off entitlement.

Even to his Father or God.

The moment a man is able to defeat entitlement to anyone or thing. The surely must make it.

Never feel you deserve anything you never paid for.

His he the only rich friend in the world..

Why must you bee friend with a rich dude.
I don't Even like making friends with those richer than me.
Instead i prefer business partners with those richer than me.

Know the difference

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by BigDawsNet: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2023
Testiebobo:

Maybe dere are something not clearer to you... or beyond your imagination about his wealth... if he can't give you...

Just find it else where...
Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by Farrason: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2023
Testiebobo:

He doesn't owe you an apology. It's his money. Are you a value or liability to him... The guy go even give you 100K without breaking a sweat if you are an asset to him. Bro upgrade anything of value in you that could be of need to him. Knowledge, skill, competence. Anyways, no too vex sha... More reason you need to double your hustle bro.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by Mjshexy(f): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2023
It's his money so let him be, at least you now know those you should call friends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2023
VinnyBaba:
Peeps like OP is one Reason I don't keep Male Friends. undecided

Very Much Entitled and Nothing really to gain from them. sad

I Just Focus on Urgent 2K or 5K Girls who gives me their Coochies to Chop, in compesation for my Efforts. wink kiss
U no grow for street if u did u will know that ur tight man is 10x the worth of any coochie

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by SoNature(m): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2023
Testiebobo:

That should encourage you to go and make your own money.

Drop this sense of entitlement!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by talk2hb1(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2023
Testiebobo:

For instance, put yourself in a shoe of someone who has a very rich friend, but the friend is very kala and stingy.
And you needed some cash like N50,000 to send to your hungry family who are not living in the same state as yours.
Ehyah, such an unfortunate situation
But your rich friend lied to you that he does'nt have money.
He Didn’t Lie, he is just not being honest with you that he doesn’t have money for you.
Fine! But the next day you saw him in a botique buying clothes and shoes worth N600,000 for a girl he just met 2weeks ago.
You can’t dictate to him how to spends his money, at least you didn’t help make the money.
What do you do to such a stingy friend?
Why not ask him to show you the way instead of begging him for pocket change.
I have Billionaires friends, but I never feel entitled to their money in anyway.
I still Dey use my leg Waka upadan grin trust me Dey respect me I respect myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by finallybusy: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2023
I’ll tell him not to make friends with broke people. They never mean someone well.
Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by davillian(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
Disconnect from him
I believe friends should have each other's back in times of needs ...
Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by Testiebobo(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
Why do so many of you think upside down like a bat? I was just trying to create an interactive story that is not real for christ sake. When you guys are not illiterates that cannot just read and comment with sense and maturity. Aba! U guys talk too much ooo mtchewwwwww
Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by SPAMBOX7: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2023
Your friend na useless friend. You sef you no be better friend. Continue dey chook eye for other people money till you reach 60. Na then your eye go clear.

Most Nigerian men aren't different from their women. Entitled asf
Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by Itidicious: 7:37am On Dec 15, 2023
Testiebobo:
Na ur type De carry religious matters for head De shout everything na God. . Why can't you pray for God to help you be rich. No De disturb another person. Ur just there because he's rich with intention that he will help you.

When ur frns rose to a point of spending millions on his girlfriend where were u ?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by marlow1962(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2023
Let him or her be, you're not and will never be entitled to another man's money.
Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by ElliotP: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Na your friend say make you broke, abi you help am make the money, nobody is expected to help you how he spends his money is non of your concern, because you're my friend does not automatically make you entitled to my money
Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by Kipaji: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
Why do you have to do anything? Just live your life and, if you don't appreciate his ways, let him be.
Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by SavageResponse(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
Make you comot ya eye for another person money!
Re: What Do You Do To A Rich But Stingy Friend? by rickleye: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
Testiebobo:

I don’t see that stingy - you have presented a case which provides no benefit to him.
It’s not that you are going to club or you need it to visit a brother together or eat .
But rather people he doesn’t know !
Go and work and send your money to your family relatives . You sir are those siphoning and a leech on your rich friend.
You haven’t mentioned the times he came through to you. Get out bro !

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Disenchanted / How to suicide myself / Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.