Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

How to suicide myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to suicide myself (808 Views)

No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos / I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to suicide myself by CHRISTFUCKER: 4:23am On Feb 01
do you have any ideas about how you will kill yourself? have any one here attempted? what is your story?
Re: How to suicide myself by CHRISTFUCKER: 2:14am On Feb 16
suggestions needed
Re: How to suicide myself by CHRISTFUCKER: 2:52am On Feb 16
Honestly thinking about suicide.
I want a safe and painless way to do it and how to acquire it.

1 Like

Re: How to suicide myself by Johnwrite(m): 8:14am On Feb 16
don't do that
Re: How to suicide myself by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:38am On Feb 16
No need to kill yourself na

Just hold on you'll soon die by yourself

2 Likes

Re: How to suicide myself by Justimi: 12:20pm On Feb 16
Re: How to suicide myself by Justimi: 12:21pm On Feb 16
LalastiklaIa:
No need to kill yourself na

Just hold on you'll soon die by yourself

Lol
Re: How to suicide myself by Tonystory: 1:08pm On Feb 16
Try and get a gun, then shoot yourself in head.
Re: How to suicide myself by Autobot05: 1:14pm On Feb 16
Drug overdose 🙃
Re: How to suicide myself by drimzsmoke(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16
CHRISTFUCKER:
Honestly thinking about suicide.
I want a safe and painless way to do it and how to acquire it.

Go and buy syringe and needle, draw in air into the syringe and inject the air into your blood. It's a very painless death!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How to suicide myself by Suicideboy: 1:43pm On Feb 16
drimzsmoke:

Go and buy syringe and needle, draw in air into the syringe and inject the air into your blood. It's a very painless death!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't have money to buy syringe , send funds
Re: How to suicide myself by drimzsmoke(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16
Suicideboy:

I don't have money to buy syringe , send funds

Syringe and needle should be around #30 or so. So they can sell to you on credit

1 Like

Re: How to suicide myself by ayjay45: 6:22pm On Mar 19
drimzsmoke:

does this work?
Like for real?
You die immediately?
Re: How to suicide myself by Balablue64: 10:15pm On Mar 19
drimzsmoke:

Air ke abi he should draw in sheet or gutter water and inject in his blood.
Re: How to suicide myself by Elegantspiker(m): 2:37am On Mar 20
CHRISTFUCKER:
do you have any ideas about how you will kill yourself? have any one here attempted? what is your story?
Borrow 'I pass my neighbour' generator. Kick start it in a room. Close the windows and doors then sleep. The most painless death.

1 Like

Re: How to suicide myself by iLegendd(m): 6:05am On Mar 20
Don't kill yourself.

Men should just stop living fake lives, falling in love, trying to impress a woman or people around, betting, and doing drugs.

Any man who stops the above and stays focused will surely succeed except your entire family of more than 9 people are dependent on you that is still struggling. In that case, your dad is the problem, not you.

Run from them and when you make it, come back. If you want to lift everyone up while you're still struggling, you'll drown or become depressed and wish for suicide.

If you're a thief or a cultist and you've hurt lots of innocent people, then do well and commit suicide so that the number of evil people will reduce.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Will You U Start A Romance / Why Should People Love? / To All The Plus Size Ladies And Their Admirers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.