Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Rose Is For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rose Is For Love (196 Views)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rose Is For Love by Ultimaximum: 8:17am On Dec 14, 2023
Rose is for Love

Meeting Rose is as welcoming as it is fascinating. Nothing will stop the amorous relationship that develops, not even the fact that she is a half-sister!

I had only known my half-sister a few months.

I lay in bed, head buzzing with the events from earlier, while my wife of 10 years slept beside me. She had sat beside me on the couch earlier while I was Skyping with my sister, but due to her obsession with baseball she’d had no idea that I was looking at my sister’s boobs and making plans for when we could have sex.

Actually, Rose is my half-sister, and I’d only known her for two months. She’d known about me for a few years, but had only recently gotten the nerve to introduce herself to me, and to explain that (as near as she could tell from the information she’d gotten) that we are siblings. I’d never had any doubt that my father had affairs while he and my mother were married, but you still don’t expect to be told a baby was born of one of those dalliances.

Even at 40, Rose was great looking by any standards. She took after my father more than I did, but there was still enough of a family resemblance to leave little doubt that she was my sister. We had a DNA test performed anyway, just to be sure, and that was confirmed. Over the next two months, my wife and I grew closer to her and her husband, and I was absolutely thrilled about having a baby sister.

We spoke via email, Facebook chat, and occasionally phone as much as we could. We had 40 years to catch up on! We talked about how our lives had been, and compared notes of having grown up in the same smallish town but almost five years apart. Because she now lived some distance (about a 1.5 hour drive) away we didn’t get very many opportunities to get together, so she got a Skype account and we started chatting there, which was better than the Facebook chat app.

And on one of the rare visits my wife and I took to see her and her family, I took a spare video camera I had lying around and installed it on their computer.
Re: Rose Is For Love by Desire4life: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2023
Cool 😎
Re: Rose Is For Love by ThrillPlus: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
Expectant
Re: Rose Is For Love by Ultimaximum: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
I took a spare video camera I had lying around and installed it on their computer.

And so there we were chatting on Skype on a Thursday night. Her husband was going out of town with his father the next day and would be gone for the weekend, and Rose and her 15-year old daughter Amanda were going to come to town on Friday to move some things to her father-in-laws house. We were going to help them move things around and get settled, then hang out some.

They were going to stay Friday night, then after a pool party at the house of a good friend of mine, they would head back sometime Saturday evening, or maybe stay with us. We were both looking forward to getting to talk directly.

At first we were just chatting, and Rose told me she’d had a few beers already since she wasn’t working the next day. I did have to work, but I was having my normal two beers as well.

Rose started talking about the pool party, and how she was looking forward to seeing me in my trunks. I agreed that it would be good for a laugh, but it could put her off her dinner.

Rose: Don’t be silly! Seriously, Patrick, I think you’re hot and I can’t wait to see you.

ME: Well, thank you, but I’m about 30 lbs too heavy to be much to see.

Rose: Well, we’re in our 40s, so I don’t think any of us look like models. But I like what I’ve seen of you so far.

Me: You’re drop-dead gorgeous, so I’m definitely looking forward to seeing you in a bikini.
Re: Rose Is For Love by Awesome05: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2023
Following

(1) (Reply)

The Science To Ending Your Addiction / Even Nairaland CEO Seun Is Admitting: '...the Romance Section Had Gone To The Do / Africa Magic Showcase Movies Are 20kobo For One Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.