Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,350 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

What Bad Character Have You Seen To Have Stopped Or Reduced In Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Bad Character Have You Seen To Have Stopped Or Reduced In Your Life? (257 Views)

The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? / What Bad Behaviour Can You Never Forgive? / See What Bad Boys Did To This Girl’s Body In A Pool (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bad Character Have You Seen To Have Stopped Or Reduced In Your Life? by ebubeson: 9:36am On Dec 14, 2023
Every bad character you tame is an improvement in your life. Your current bad character may be hot anger, pride, not apologizing, sleeping around, lying, cheating, greed, deception, dirtiness, stinginess etc. You may have battled to stop it to no avail, but let me encourage with mine.

I have shortcomings, but I can tell you some that I have won. My anger issue has dropped. I have reduced in responding badly when offended.

Please tell someone yours to encourage the person.
Re: What Bad Character Have You Seen To Have Stopped Or Reduced In Your Life? by woginid967: 9:36am On Dec 14, 2023
ebubeson:
Every bad character you tame is an improvement in your life. Your current bad character may be hot anger, pride, not apologizing, sleeping around, lying, cheating, greed, deception, dirtiness, stinginess etc. You may have battled to stop it to no avail, but let me encourage with mine.

I have shortcomings, but I can tell you some that I have won. My anger issue has dropped. I have reduced in responding badly when offended.

Please tell someone yours to encourage the person.

Being nice
Re: What Bad Character Have You Seen To Have Stopped Or Reduced In Your Life? by MaryAye(f): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2023
Being judgemental.
Re: What Bad Character Have You Seen To Have Stopped Or Reduced In Your Life? by cutecommend: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2023
Character change is essential
Re: What Bad Character Have You Seen To Have Stopped Or Reduced In Your Life? by illicit(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2023
Smoking... Weed
Re: What Bad Character Have You Seen To Have Stopped Or Reduced In Your Life? by TinubuThief: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2023
angry
I flirt with ladies alot just to tease them and I am married, even though when they eventually accept, I run away.

I feel so bad about it because of my wonderful wife.

I pray to just stop it

1 Like

Re: What Bad Character Have You Seen To Have Stopped Or Reduced In Your Life? by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2023
illicit:
Smoking... Weed
smoking weed isn't a bad character just as taking alcohol, it is just a lifestyle, however it becomes a bad habit when it's abuse....
Re: What Bad Character Have You Seen To Have Stopped Or Reduced In Your Life? by Jesterinjay: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
Anger
These days it takes a lot to go off the edge
Re: What Bad Character Have You Seen To Have Stopped Or Reduced In Your Life? by 100smile(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
Flirting.

Trying my very best to reduc it. Glad i'm making progress

(1) (Reply)

My Popsy Harsh Training Made Me A Sturbborn Boy / Prove Me Wrong On This. / Women Are Mostly Just Enp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.