Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Should I End The Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I End The Marriage? (23453 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I End The Marriage? by deyplay: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jeon:
Always looking for a way to end marriage. But men will be pissed off when a woman didn't consider /reconsider marriage.

Leave her alone.. Since you knew it will affect her. Yes, it will affect her and you be the same person complaining about sagged breast and stretch marks making her to be less attractive to you. The next thing is to spy outside and cheating begins

End the Marriage if you can't deal with it.
are you married if not, you are not in the position to advise.
Re: Should I End The Marriage? by Whatisurproblem(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
onobire83:

She said it will affect her cause she’s into modeling
leave her na and focus in taken care of the two, the woman you want to go and marry may kill you. btw, you guys didn't discuss how many kids you plan to have before marriage?

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Marriage? by nedekid: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
What is wrong with having only 2 kids?
Moreso a boy and girl?
Unless either of them has a eg medical condition.
Omo, in this present state of naija, unless you are very rich should you consider more pikins ohh.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Marriage? by Jeon(f): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
deyplay:
are you married if not, you are not in the position to advise.

Do you want the short or the long version?.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I End The Marriage? by Dexy4yah(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
yoniehuin:

She did the right thing by doing family planning, the only issue is not telling you but she did the right thing.

Pregnancy isnt easy, she isnt a machine, at the end, it takes a toll on the woman body

Let her be and let her pursue her dreams
Imagine someone trying to end his marriage cuz his wife don't want to give him another kid. When you have two already.
This my gender wahala toomuch

3 Likes

Re: Should I End The Marriage? by Ozap: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
So you want to end the marriage because of this small issue.
Oga the problem is you, even though what she did was wrong but truth be told you lack authoritative frame in the marriage, that's why your wife went for family planning without your consent. There's no respect, because there is no head.
I think you're one of those that believe in equality in marriage.
DON'T DARE END THAT MARRIAGE BECAUSE OF THIS.

Infact, you need to start building up your Masculinity and take up headship in your marriage.

Home breaker!!

@poster 80% or married women do family planning without their husbands consent, but their husbands would tell you otherwise, don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Marriage? by CursedOsuPigs: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
onobire83:
I have 2 kids (boy and girl) with my wife in a marriage of 6 years , and I needed another child but my wife doesn’t (she went for family planning) what should I do?

Advice please

You don born boy, you don born girl! Wetin remain?

You wan born amaphrodite?

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Marriage? by enemyofprogress: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
Please end the marriage jo and give me her phone number. I love eating remnants

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Marriage? by israelmao(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2023
The reason is not cogent enough to end marriage because the marriage is already blessed with two children and does family planning says she can't have more children when she wants?Even couple without kids are stuck together so why should you end marriage on such ground?

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Marriage? by Integrafamoo: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2023
onobire83:
I have 2 kids (boy and girl) with my wife in a marriage of 6 years , and I needed another child but my wife doesn’t (she went for family planning) what should I do?

Advice please
You have a boy and a girl, you are still looking for more. What for ?
Is there any SS among them?

If you have excess, can't you channel it to the poor?
Re: Should I End The Marriage? by nosagold(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
onobire83:

Advice please

It seems to me, that people do not actually understand what marriage is.
Re: Should I End The Marriage? by adecz: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
⭕️⭕️Since you know she is gainfully employed
as a model, why do you want to damage
the "vehicle' ( body) she uses for her work❓

As a working mum, She has tried, giving you two kids in 6 years & from your statement,
what she is trying to practice is child spacing.

This means, she may want up to 3 years
before the third child. This is what UNICEF
recommends in these modern times..

You appear to be a mentally native person
who is behind in modern trends.

Better live & celebrate your wife and
wait for her, or you deposit N20m in her
account & tell her to quit modeling..☑️☑️☑️

✌️✌️ I come inpeace 🕊️🕊️🕊️

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The Marriage? by dominique(f): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2023
oguns222:

If your son's or brother's wife do family planing behind your son or brother, will you be happy about it?

Why should a woman seek her husband's consent before getting birth control on HER body? Is it the husband that will go through the stress of pregnancy? Is it the husband that will go through excruciating labour pains? Is it the husband that will take care of the baby post partum? Why should he now be the one to decide how many children his wife should have? In this era of extremely selfish men who won't lift a finger to assist with chores and child care, the only half of a couple who has any rights to decide the number of children they should have is the one who will be doing the bulk of the work taking care of them.
Re: Should I End The Marriage? by Shantyken(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2023
onobire83:

Advice please

Get a second wife guy, which kind model she be

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Marriage? by lalalista: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
Stupid fool. End the marriage
Re: Should I End The Marriage? by bolousadex: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
Isnt two kids enough? You earn 5m/month? You r even lucky to have both genders. Your wife is right to do family planning.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
onobire83:
I have 2 kids (boy and girl) with my wife in a marriage of 6 years , and I needed another child but my wife doesn’t (she went for family planning) what should I do? Advice please
OP, how much do you make that you would need another child at this point in time? undecided
Re: Should I End The Marriage? by Fearcom(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
yoniehuin:

She did the right thing by doing family planning, the only issue is not telling you but she did the right thing.

Pregnancy isnt easy, she isnt a machine, at the end, it takes a toll on the woman body

Let her be and let her pursue her dreams

Positive plus negative equals negative
She was W R O N G altogether. Her husband is her HEAD. She took a decision involving both of them without his consent.
Re: Should I End The Marriage? by GoodRocks: 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
onobire83:

She said it will affect her cause she’s into modeling

Have you done DNA test on those kids? If no, quickly rush and do them right away, could be she doesn't want to carry your child and the man always knacking her might be out of town and so she's waiting for the man to come back.

Moreover, it appears she's the head of the house and you're the woman in that home
Re: Should I End The Marriage? by bigman001(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2023
onobire83:

Advice please

Is she depriving you of sex? or its just the baby you are after? afterall you know she is a model and you know what it takes to be a very good attractive model, she has given you a boy and a girl, what else are you looking for? abi you are competing with someone on whose gonna have much kids? considering the economy crunch don't you think its a wise idea for now? the only issue i will see is if she went for FP without consenting you.
Re: Should I End The Marriage? by pikechukwu6(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2023
Yes nah grin grin
Re: Should I End The Marriage? by Empresa: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
onobire83:

Advice please
Give yourself sense

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Marriage? by Nonywendy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
Isn't that two enough? Pls don't bring plenty children to come and suffer
Re: Should I End The Marriage? by seetomorrow: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2023
onobire83:

Advice please

My brother if you reason with her based on your pocket, you may see her reasonable but of you are Odogwu..(sticking rich) still accept the idea. Cherish the 2 she gave you and how much more those with one. I have 2 don't wish to born another, for what?
Be cool with 2 bro, love and cherish your wife. The Devil you know is better than Angel You don't know.
Re: Should I End The Marriage? by aameyah(f): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
Yes, it is her body. It is good she carries him along, but it is never 'by force' that he be the one to give her go ahead to do it.

Most times, women lock up because they are married to irresponsible men who do not care for them. You can't continue popping out babies with such men who don't deserve to be fathers.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Marriage? by overseasnbeyond: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
Meaning your wife get sense pass you!
She considered alot of factors including the economic situation of the country.
Take your wife to America if she will not born more babies?

onobire83:

Advice please
Re: Should I End The Marriage? by jomarick(m): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
Two kids is ideal in this current state of the world, not just in Nigeria. Even wealthy men hardly do more than 2kids these days.
Your wife is educated and knowledgeable, she deserves respect and love. She probably do not deserve you!

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Marriage? by MrJames007: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2023
Freelancerr:
Should you End the marriage? Yes end it make everybody rest!!
grin
Re: Should I End The Marriage? by PDJT: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
onobire83:

Advice please

-If true, it appears she has no respect for you. However, you don't need to end the marriage, you can marry another younger woman that would have more children for you. Nigerian law allows polygamy, so it's your right to marry more wives and have as many children as you can look after. I don't even know how you young men of these days manage only one woman.
Re: Should I End The Marriage? by PDJT: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2023
aameyah:

Yes, it is her body. It is good she carries him along, but it is never 'by force' that he be the one to give her go ahead to do it.

Most times, women lock up because they are married to irresponsible men who do not care for them. You can't continue popping out babies with such men who don't deserve to be fathers.

-You're right. OP needs to go and marry another wife and have more kids for peace to reign. Nigerian law allows polygamy and OP, like everyone else, deserves to be happy. He should let the woman be.
Re: Should I End The Marriage? by Thundafireseun: 12:09am On Dec 24, 2023
spiceadole:

Lol...in the UK where I practise,a woman doesn't need the consent of her husband to do family planning.as long as she has mental capacity,she can give consent.
African women really have a long way to go

Mstheeeeeew

You have a long way to go oga

Have you asked yourself the reason why the rate of divorce is the highest in the western world??
Re: Should I End The Marriage? by ttobizz(m): 12:26am On Dec 24, 2023
I didn't read, but I think you should

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands / How To Overcome Insecurity In A Long-distance Relationship / Lady Whose Big Ass Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.