Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Does This Color Suit Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Color Suit Me? (1883 Views)

Why Is Red The Color Of Valentine? / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You rock those locks! grin

Thanks sis
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Its always color 33 grin

It's my first time going blonde and I'm waiting to try more colors
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Likeeeeeeee If 33 tire me small i will shift to 32 grin grin grin grin grin grin very boring.

The blonde is nice... I have a friend turn sister who dyed her hair blonde and braided with blonde attachment. Girl.... It was giviiinnnggg lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . She had to change it back to black though because her sister didn't allow her rest grin grin

I've tried wine and purple but not blonde or silver. I think I'm going to do that soon.
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by Error401: 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lol, I have my preference and big boobbs is highly valuable for me
grin grin grin
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Lol wahala for who get preference grin

I wish you a happy preference day
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by ikeno(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
Persephone1:
But black hair blends to much . Personally I'm changing that habit of doing black hair grin grin .

Let's be crazy sometimes grin
Mak i see ur pic so i go tell u wat works for you so your hus/bf go admire u more
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by Kobojunkie: 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
Error401:
Lol, I have my preference and big boobbs is highly valuable for me
grin grin grin
Danyyyyyyyyyyy, please ignore the crude yaps of such as these who think the world — nature included —and that of others ought to revolve around them and their preferences. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by 1Sharon(f): 12:07am On Dec 15, 2023
Blonde hair looks the best on light skinned women, but it's a nice style

1 Like

Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by Mhizzard(m): 6:47am On Dec 15, 2023
Persephone1:
She going through a tough time, seeking compliments is not bad . Uncle if you can't compliment,move on !
you live with her that made you know what she going through or you saying this just because you have been mesmerise by her beauty
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by folake4u(f): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2023
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Try it oh
Don't knock it till you try it

Thank you. I'd try it then. kiss

1 Like

Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by folake4u(f): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2023
Persephone1:
If it's not black hair it will be color 33 arrrrrgggghhhhhh very boring grin I remember when I tinted my hair wine, I wanted to retouch it but I find people in my new environment giving me bombastic side eyes so I allow it wear off. But the truth is deep down within me I know I'm going to do it again because I lovvvveeeee it. Las las I go use beret cover am in church lipsrsealed and be ready to tear eye for anybody ni. I want my tinted hair back. embarassed Now I hardly find black appealing...

You can try it with an inexpensive hair first, if you don't like it, you will remove it. The color can be mixed with black / gold to cool it down if you don't want it flashy.

Mai dear!!!!! I dey swap black hair and colour 33 all the time. I want to do something totally out of my preferred line.

You tinted your hair wine? Was it natural virgin hair? Cos mine is virgin hair, and I don't know if it'd affect my hair if I get it tinted. Na the major reason I never do coloured braids. embarassed

Las las, na church beret sure pass oh. If anybody give you bombastic side eye, kuku mo ya look away. grin grin

The current hair I'm carrying is black. I kuku don tire for the Rinse and repeat styles! angry

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by Sublimesuccess: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2023
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
Growing up I always heard that colored hair was for lightskinned girls , one spirit inside me told me to do blonde hair and I went ahead and did it .

I guess this is my revenge look for losing my job , having no home and many more annoying things that happened inside this small December.
Sometimes a new hair can make you feel a little Berra

How do I look?

Are you in Anambra State?
I have business proposal for you.
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2023
I have sent you a mail can you please check it.
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by KingMack(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2023
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
Growing up I always heard that colored hair was for lightskinned girls , one spirit inside me told me to do blonde hair and I went ahead and did it .

I guess this is my revenge look for losing my job , having no home and many more annoying things that happened inside this small December.

How do I look?

It's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by Error401: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2023
I appreciated her beauty. She just didn't fit into my category of women I can fall in love with, I would fuccckkk her for a quite pretty face and a slim body though

The boobs can be ignored if its just fuchking for cruise. To maintain a stable relationship, you need that good boobssss. She'd find perfect men who love her the way she is, and you will find people who love your fat ass too. I stated my preference and its none of your f. business.
Kobojunkie:
Danyyyyyyyyyyy, please ignore the crude yaps of such as these who think the world — nature included —and that of others ought to revolve around them and their preferences. undecided
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
Sublimesuccess:

Are you in Anambra State?
I have business proposal for you.

I'm in rivers
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Like I don't know how they are , they were ignored , especially when I have better people to reply to , like you and others kiss
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
folake4u:

Mai dear!!!!! I dey swap black hair and colour 33 all the time. I want to do something totally out of my preferred line.

You tinted your hair wine? Was it natural virgin hair? Cos mine is virgin hair, and I don't know if it'd affect my hair if I get it tinted. Na the major reason I never do coloured braids. embarassed

Las las, na church beret sure pass oh. If anybody give you bombastic side eye, kuku mo ya look away. grin grin

The current hair I'm carrying is black. I kuku don tire for the Rinse and repeat styles! angry

Thank you.

My hair is natural too , I go find scarf after week 3 grin
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by dkidd: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Its always color 33 grin

It's my first time going blonde and I'm waiting to try more colors
Coloured braids are cool just don't shave ur hair and apply dye...that's ugly. The hairdo fits u btw

1 Like

Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
dkidd:

Coloured braids are cool just don't shave ur hair and apply dye...that's ugly. The hair do fits u btw

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
folake4u:

Thank you.
Abeg do am... I dey your back... The most important is moderation.

I did ooo, I did half (just the pony tail) not to the roots and it's not a virgin hair. I always envy people with faagin hair sha grin but I can't cope. lipsrsealed my hair too hard even sometimes relaxers fails cry make I no go vex barb bald out of frustration grin

Get professional help, don't use dye.

People are just too judgemental jare.. lol but I will do what I love sha. Na them sabi
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by rickleye: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

How do I look?

Sorry I can’t see you with the RED paint screaming !! Who paints wall red colour ?
Take another picture with a better background or put on something white or black
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by LeeSmart: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
Mhizzard:
really i won't mind if you could accept what pop up from mail
Lol comrade leave ashawo small now, hahaha.
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by folake4u(f): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
Persephone1:
Abeg do am... I dey your back... The most important is moderation.

I did ooo, I did half (just the pony tail) not to the roots and it's not a virgin hair. I always envy people with faagin hair sha grin but I can't cope. lipsrsealed my hair too hard even sometimes relaxers fails cry make I no go vex barb bald out of frustration grin

Get professional help, don't use dye.

People are just too judgemental jare.. lol but I will do what I love sha. Na them sabi

Yeah. Moderation is KEY.

Hahahaha. My faagin hair is not hard sha. It is TOO FULL though and doesn't seem to ever end when the hairdresser makes it. Anytime they touch the hair, them go dey talk

Hmmm. Aunty, your hair too full oh.
Then they go ahead to bill me extra 2k. angry angry

Oh wow. I've never heard of relaxed failing someone's hair. I've never relaxed my hair sha. Never ever. Maybe I'd experiment later in the future.

Maybe you should get hair conditioners that suit your hair type. Trust me, if you know your hair type, and products suitable for it, you have conquered the world halfway.

Okay dear. I won't dye the hair then. I feel dying one's hair not properly would make one's hair roots weak. But that's my opinion anyways.

Lmao. I'd do what I love too sha. Everybody go dey alright las las.
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by folake4u(f): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

My hair is natural too , I go find scarf after week 3 grin

Hahahaha. Be like na wetin I go do oh.

Thanks for this tip. grin grin
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by Mhizzard(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
LeeSmart:

Lol comrade leave ashawo small now, hahaha.

i think you get it wrong,she is riped already
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
folake4u:

Yeah. Moderation is KEY.

Hahahaha. My faagin hair is not hard sha. It is TOO FULL though and doesn't seem to ever end when the hairdresser makes it. Anytime they touch the hair, them go dey talk

Hmmm. Aunty, your hair too full oh.
Then they go ahead to bill me extra 2k. angry angry

Oh wow. I've never heard of relaxed failing someone's hair. I've never relaxed my hair sha. Never ever. Maybe I'd experiment later in the future.

Maybe you should get hair conditioners that suit your hair type. Trust me, if you know your hair type, and products suitable for it, you have conquered the world halfway.

Okay dear. I won't dye the hair then. I feel dying one's hair not properly would make one's hair roots weak. But that's my opinion anyways.

Lmao. I'd do what I love too sha. Everybody go dey alright las las.
Hmm ahh it does ooo and the amazing part is i use dark and lovely embarassed . Someone said perhaps it's fake i bought but there was no difference even with the one I used recently. I'm pained as I dey.. if no be say I petite ni I for don cut the hair undecided. I hate it when something stress me.

That's work and deliberate attention, I will try Sha .

Don't dye the roots please 🥺

Las las ooo grin
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by EmiDon11: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jeon:
Wow, I love your small face.
The Korean beauty standard. You look good.
anu
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by EmiDon11: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
See as u be like japanese sex doll

Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by folake4u(f): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2023
Persephone1:
Hmm ahh it does ooo and the amazing part is i use dark and lovely embarassed . Someone said perhaps it's fake i bought but there was no difference even with the one I used recently. I'm pained as I dey.. if no be say I petite ni I for don cut the hair undecided. I hate it when something stress me.

That's work and deliberate attention, I will try Sha .

Don't dye the roots please 🥺

Las las ooo grin

Oh wow. I haven't heard a bad review of Dark and Lovely sha, maybe it's truly the fake one you bought then. May God save us. embarassed

Loool. Nor cut the hair. Even low cut fits some petite people, it just makes them look younger sha, and naughty people can mistake them to be a "child". grin

If you even want to cut it, you fit tint the hair oh. cheesy

Hahahaha. Mehnnnnn. You have to be deliberate about your hair, make e nor go frustrate you las las. Just try to find out your hair type and the rest will be history for you.

Nigerian women have Type 4a, 4b, 4c, Combination Hair. Products that work for 4a CANNOT WORK for a type 4c hair.

I'd use myself as an example. My hair type does NOT allow for heavy creams on my hair. It will just sit there and be prone to dandruff and itching. I use light hair creams that moisturize my hair, leaving it soft and supple.

Okay then. I won't dye the roots. Thanks for this.
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
folake4u:

Oh wow. I haven't heard a bad review of Dark and Lovely sha, maybe it's truly the fake one you bought then. May God save us. embarassed

Loool. Nor cut the hair. Even low cut fits some petite people, it just makes them look younger sha, and naughty people can mistake them to be a "child". grin

If you even want to cut it, you fit tint the hair oh. cheesy

Hahahaha. Mehnnnnn. You have to be deliberate about your hair, make e nor go frustrate you las las. Just try to find out your hair type and the rest will be history for you.

Nigerian women have Type 4a, 4b, 4c, Combination Hair. Products that work for 4a CANNOT WORK for a type 4c hair.

I'd use myself as an example. My hair type does NOT allow for heavy creams on my hair. It will just sit there and be prone to dandruff and itching. I use light hair creams that moisturize my hair, leaving it soft and supple.

Okay then. I won't dye the roots. Thanks for this.
Lol... If I cut hair them go don gimme knock before them know say I no be pikin grin grin

I will put more attention and research about hair type. Lol this is the first time I'm reading 4a 4b oo grin . Lemme go and research and not stress you. Thank you

You are welcome 🤗
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by kkins25(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
folake4u:

Nigerian women have Type 4a, 4b, 4c, and C ....

Apt!! Please, I'm interested in Type C. is it original? 1meter or 5 meter? Oraimo or Infinix? How much? grin grin grin grin

I have seen it all!! I talk am say Naija women get different type of charging port. Thank you for confessing.
Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by folake4u(f): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol... If I cut hair them go don gimme knock before them know say I no be pikin grin grin

I will put more attention and research about hair type. Lol this is the first time I'm reading 4a 4b oo grin . Lemme go and research and not stress you. Thank you

You are welcome 🤗

God abeg oh!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Them nor go knock your head, Insha Allah.

Wowwww?? First time you're hearing of 4a, 4b, and 4c hair? Been researching about them since 2014/2015.

https://www.hairflair.com/2021/08/24/whats-the-difference-between-4a-4b-and-4c-curl-types/#:~:text=4a%20hair%20has%20sweet%20S,coils%20that%20form%20massive%20afros.
You can start your search on the above link, with each hair characteristics.

Re: Does This Color Suit Me? by folake4u(f): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
kkins25:

Apt!! Please, I'm interested in Type C. is it original? 1meter or 5 meter? Oraimo or Infinix? How much? grin grin grin grin

I have seen it all!! I talk am say Naija women get different type of charging port. Thank you for confessing.

Gettaut from here. 🤣🤣🤣

Women generally have hair types: 2a, 2b, 2c, 3a, 4a etc.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Quotes I Saw At A Bar / Those Guys That Did This In � School. / Why Do Nigerian Men Sometimes Hit Their Lovers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.