Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria (10250 Views)

Tinubu Announces 3-month Suspension Of Foreign Trips For MDAs, Ministers / Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF / Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by LagosG: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2023
festacman:
Too much grammar. If you have a plan, start implementing it. Simple!

I don't understand the current state inertia in policy conceptualization and implementation. No sense of urgency.
Sad.

But you said you don't want Agbado. Why are you being hypocritical?
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Fizalis(m): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2023
A cup is #100 currently, sugar is a no go area to. HUNGER DEY LAND
kennyz247:
Another super story

A cup of gari is 80 naira and sugar 50naira no do person to even drink it oo
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Streetdoctor: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2023
NewDea4:

If you see how those useless Ronu slaves are begging. They are all beggars now, with red eyes
I SWEAR TO GAWD BRO, WHAT A LIFE WE LIVE IN
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by YOMISKY1: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2023
Someone should tell this man not to venture into Food now oo. Since inception, whatever this man put eye there has been problems. Nigerians are already on the edge and anything may happen soon
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by adecz: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2023
APC and their theoretical talk talk❗️❗️❗️😡😡
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Freethinker87: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2023
Chief Tinubu has ended poverty, food insecurity, inflation, kidnappings, banditry, boko haram, child mortality and every issues ailing Nigeria with his mouth.
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by rhames(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/12/14/tinubu-announces-plans-to-end-food-insecurity-in-nigeria/

I don't understand why politicians in Nigeria will speak Dictionary Grammer while their subjects are hungry, decimated and have lost every inch of trust in them.
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Tayomi37(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Too much talk no action.

You want to end food insecurity in Nigeria
But as we speak farmer are on the run from bandit's and terrorists in almost everywhere.

Most farmers have abandoned their crops for the fear of being kidnapped. The ones that were able to harvest their crops paid heavily before they could do that.

Instead of addressing these situation,the government sponsored hundreds of people to Dubai for "climate change" conference. Wasting billions on frivolities, while the areas that needs attention is been ignored.

This is the first time in Nigeria that during harvest season prices of grains didn't crash.
This is a big danger,if prices don't go down during harvest,am afraid of what will happen during scarcity.

I don't blame these politicians, it's their supporters I blame. They see all the hardship,but still hail them on empty stomach.

You have spoken my mind. God bless you richly

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Tayomi37(m): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2023
Namaster:
Dumb!

A lot of jargons with nothing concrete. Things like "climate-smart agricultural practices" and "sustainable land management techniques" mean absolutely NOTHING.

They are buzzwords used for the benefit of foreign countries/organisations with the hope of borrowing or seeking aids. Of course, the end goal is for Tinubu and his goons to loot the funds.

How to solve food insecurity in Nigeria in just 3 points:

1. Eliminate all herdsmen/bandits trespassing on farmlands:

This is a big point. All herdsmen who trespass should have all their cattle sold and paid as reparations to the farm owners. Plus, the useless herders need to be jailed for at least 27 years.

Nigeria is not a country with a lot of large agricultural companies who service the local markets. Large agricultural companies often export their products.

It's the small and midsize farmers who service the local market. They need to be protected. Not scared away from their farmlands.

2. Uproot all terrorists/bandits imposing taxes on farming villages:

Find 'em and hang 'em.

Impose illegal taxes, you die. Farmers should not live under the malicious influence of criminals.

3. Provide material assistance and training directly to farmers:

For instance, seeds, equipments and fertilizers could be provided DIRECTLY to the farmers. The process should be free from corruption and the influence of criminals.

There! Problem solved and I didn't even need the help of slavering sycophants.

What a beautiful submission. Hope they can do it
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by ConfidentialDoc: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2023
oluwasunkanmi97:
Don't announce these plans. End it and then come out to tell the people that you've ended it and let them see for themselves that it's gone.
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Josywhyte: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2023
This government talks too much and very confused on what to do or how to run a country...
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2023
Throughout bubu's years of disaster all We heard was "I WILL,I WILL,I WILL"

Now under this disaster pro max tifnubu all We have been hearing is PLANS,PLANS,PLANS.

Se Wahala no come too much like dis. undecided

Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Exceed15: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2023
Sell your bobo to your foot soldiers while your children are busy squandering Nigerian wealth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by DrMuzungu(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2023
The old man is trying to extinguish a forest fire with a glass of water.
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by ComeToJesus: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Chassy03: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
Apc don turn promise isaac
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Cantonese: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Too much talk no action.

You want to end food insecurity in Nigeria
But as we speak farmer are on the run from bandit's and terrorists in almost everywhere.

Most farmers have abandoned their crops for the fear of being kidnapped. The ones that were able to harvest their crops paid heavily before they could do that.

Instead of addressing these situation,the government sponsored hundreds of people to Dubai for "climate change" conference. Wasting billions on frivolities, while the areas that needs attention is been ignored.

This is the first time in Nigeria that during harvest season prices of grains didn't crash.
This is a big danger,if prices don't go down during harvest,am afraid of what will happen during scarcity.

I don't blame these politicians, it's their supporters I blame. They see all the hardship,but still hail them on empty stomach.

Even if there is no insecurity, they should tell us how it is that rural roads are in such poor state. With over 50% of the agricultural products unable to reach the markets due to bad roads, how can it work?
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Tyktoker: 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
Agbado and Cassava

I no fit read nonsense
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by ufuosman(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
Talk as usual
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by IbeOkehie: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Nothing about National Commodity Board and price controls. Maybe the plan has been dropped. If that's the case, I say thanks to the gods.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by tomdon(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
festacman:
Too much grammar. If you have a plan, start implementing it. Simple!

I don't understand the current state of inertia in policy conceptualization and implementation. No sense of urgency.
Sad.

They have no plans to implement nothing. Na announcement we go chop. Same old same culture of business as usual
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by YoshihideSuga: 12:37am On Dec 16, 2023
IbeOkehie:
Nothing about National Commodity Board and price controls. Maybe the plan has been dropped. If that's the case, I say thanks to the gods.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

Yeah. I think he shelved that idea. It would have been terrible. Worse than keeping fuel subsidy since non-oil agro-commodities exports have been growing in leaps.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by lukui: 2:04am On Dec 16, 2023
BALABLU

This guy doesn't know people are suffering oh

Where is palliative? Where is the rice?

The grant 50k that the president said he is sharing, them padlock it with cac certificate

What about those who dont have cac?

E be like say we are living in different world with this Mr president oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion As PENGASSAN, NUPENG Contradict Each Other On Strike / Alleged N1trn Failed Rail Contracts: Amaechi, Adeosun, Others Shun Reps C’ttee / APC Crisis: Buni Asserts Self, Dumps Bello’s Convention Sub-committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.