Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria (10261 Views)

Tinubu Announces 3-month Suspension Of Foreign Trips For MDAs, Ministers / Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF / Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Subonbon(m): 6:23am On Dec 15, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Too much talk no action.

You want to end food insecurity in Nigeria
But as we speak farmer are on the run from bandit's and terrorists in almost everywhere.

Most farmers have abandoned their crops for the fear of being kidnapped. The ones that were able to harvest their crops paid heavily before they could do that.

Instead of addressing these situation,the government sponsored hundreds of people to Dubai for "climate change" conference. Wasting billions on frivolities, while the areas that needs attention is been ignored.

This is the first time in Nigeria that during harvest season prices of grains didn't crash.
This is a big danger,if prices don't go down during harvest,am afraid of what will happen during scarcity.

I don't blame these politicians, it's their supporters I blame. They see all the hardship,but still hail them on empty stomach.
leave this man can cause confusion... Now with this foolish news few persons might be happy only to realize he just made the statement for fun... He has never said anything and implemented it.... On his testes I stand!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by dacool1(m): 6:26am On Dec 15, 2023
rinzaugustine:
I will I will I will ..7 months don pass and the only thing the incompetent mandate thief had been able to achieve is throw his beloved supporters into bitterness, starvation, mourning, stealing of food stuffs and now prostrating for food…smh..I guess he is teaching igbos politics hahahaha

I really loved your comment but the last sentence is really not necessary and makes you sound silly. We don't really need to tribalize everything.

Everyone, irrespective of tribe, is feeling the heat. Obi wouldn't have made Nigeria better it might have just deteriorated a little slower.

Shey LP senators no carry join share the SUV

Until we stop this stupid division among the masses, Nigeria will never be great.
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by NewDea4: 6:36am On Dec 15, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/12/14/tinubu-announces-plans-to-end-food-insecurity-in-nigeria/

Another opportunity to hammer

Just like disaster betta dey cry say 500bn no reach am
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by israelmao(m): 6:41am On Dec 15, 2023
This is an empty talk,no direction,strategies on how to achieve this.
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 6:43am On Dec 15, 2023
Reduce cost of transportation, every other thing will fall in place, stop grammar
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:49am On Dec 15, 2023
https://leadership.ng/homecoming-turns-nightmarish-nigerian-officials-rob-harass-us-based-professor/

“Another said, “We will not let you take him to the police station to kill him like you always kill international visitors.”

Big shame

Shameless leaders
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Djele: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2023
I don't just like this man
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by kufreabasi86191: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2023
He already told you he would continue from where bubu stopped.Which means "always planning but no result"He already told you he would continue from where bubu stopped.Which means "always planning but no result"...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Realtruth2023: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2023
dacool1:

I really loved your comment but the last sentence is really not necessary and makes you sound silly. We don't really need to tribalize everything.

Everyone, irrespective of tribe, is feeling the heat. Obi wouldn't have made Nigeria better it might have just deteriorated a little slower.

Until we stop this stupid division among the masses, Nigeria will never be great.

Bros I support whatbthe guy said in his last paragraph, unless you were not in this country during the elections let us not play Ostrich especially when we saw the stupid statements made by Onanuga against igbos on twitter, and the attacks on anyone who voted against APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by NewDea4: 6:56am On Dec 15, 2023
rinzaugustine:
I will I will I will ..7 months don pass and the only thing the incompetent mandate thief had been able to achieve is throw his beloved supporters into bitterness, starvation, mourning, stealing of food stuffs and now prostrating for food…smh..I guess he is teaching igbos politics hahahaha

If you see how those useless Ronu slaves are begging. They are all beggars now, with red eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2023
Always announcing plans....
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Empresa: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2023
He is always announcing, no accomplishment
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2023
Is that possible in a country where fulani herdsmen terrorists armed to the teeth destroy farms without being told they are in the wrong?
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Blacktruth: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2023
Mr announcement, continue to dey make announcement without any results u hia .
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Shawl001(m): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2023
Announcement is quite different from action.

When action is taken, the effect wil be seen...good or bad.
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by bluefilm: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2023
Another future impossible tense loading...
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by effido666: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2023
Always planning without result
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Inspirer1: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2023
GoodofNaija:
He already told you he would continue from where bubu stopped.

Which means "always planning but no result"

One will be forces to ask what Buhari did for 8 years IF tinubu from the same party is still planning. lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by ehissi(m): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/12/14/tinubu-announces-plans-to-end-food-insecurity-in-nigeria/

It's a lie! Tinubu never said that.
He already told us how he will do it with garri, cassava and agbado!

How can tunubu tell you how to end food security and didn't mention agbado once?

You dey lie jooor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Streetdoctor: 7:48am On Dec 15, 2023
festacman:
Too much grammar. If you have a plan, start implementing it. Simple!

I don't understand the current state inertia in policy conceptualization and implementation. No sense of urgency.
Sad.

Festacman, u are just d only Agbadorian I can engage in discussion with. Tell me, what happened u no longer queu on his mandate again?
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by payaseriy: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2023
Funny govt
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Streetdoctor: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2023
Namaster:
Dumb!

A lot of jargons with nothing concrete. Things like "climate-smart agricultural practices" and "sustainable land management techniques" mean absolutely NOTHING.

They are buzzwords used for the benefit of foreign countries/organisations with the hope of borrowing or seeking aids. Of course, the end goal is for Tinubu and his goons to loot the funds.

How to solve food insecurity in Nigeria in just 3 points:

1. Eliminate all herdsmen/bandits trespassing on farmlands:

This is a big point. All herdsmen who trespass should have all their cattle sold and paid as reparations to the farm owners. Plus, the useless herders need to be jailed for at least 27 years.

Nigeria is not a country with a lot of large agricultural companies who service the local markets. Large agricultural companies often export their products.

It's the small and midsize farmers who service the local market. They need to be protected. Not scared away from their farmlands.

2. Uproot all terrorists/bandits imposing taxes on farming villages:

Find 'em and hang 'em.

Impose illegal taxes, you die. Farmers should not live under the malicious influence of criminals.

3. Provide material assistance and training directly to farmers:

For instance, seeds, equipments and fertilizers could be provided DIRECTLY to the farmers. The process should be free from corruption and the influence of criminals.

There! Problem solved and I didn't even need the help of slavering sycophants.
What I hv being telling people on how to go about dis whole farmers issue. But Tinubu and his supporters are busy chasing cloud,
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by duketerry22(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2023
If you have something you wanna do then do it all this plenty grammar for 'plans to this and that' we don't need it ah!!
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Reelz: 7:58am On Dec 15, 2023
you think these politicians have your interest at heart. well think again. how many CNG buses have you seen till now..
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Streetdoctor: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2023
dacool1:

U started very well until u brought Obi into d picture which made u sound so dumb.
Obi is not d president, so u guys should focus more on d president and forget about Obi. Obi has really moved on, beside Obi was not d only candidate in d last election, so why are Yorubas always calling Obi and telling us that Obi won't hv done anything better than what we hv now.
The whole candidates said that they would remove subsidy but did they tell u d time frame?
How could somebody announced subsidy gone on his inauguration day, u haven't even sat and discuss with stakeholder on how to tackle d after effects. Infact Tinubu is d useless one here
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by PHAYOL81: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2023
Alright , it's well
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Streetdoctor: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2023
Realtruth2023:

Bros I support whatbthe guy said in his last paragraph, unless you were not in this country during the elections let us not play Ostrich especially when we saw the stupid statements made by Onanuga against igbos on twitter, and the attacks on anyone who voted against APC.
Don't mind all these vagabonds, when they were busy taunting igbos they didn't know that a day like dis would come. Na dem still dey beg and na dem still dey support rubbish. Even hausas no support buhari reach d way Yorubas are doing.
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by nedu666: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2023
Any time I hear
I will.....
Govt plans to......
Govt aspires......
Jubilation as govt intends to.....

I know it's all talk and zero actions
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by VaginaAcademic: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2023
Na only announce he dey announce let his actions speak
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Allisgud: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2023
I need answer for this question
If Jonathan is clueless
Bubu is dullard
What is tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria by Magnoliaa(f): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2023
'Announces, announces' yi na ni sha, bi alafise. undecided

If they are not announcing, they are declaring. May it not k*ll you people. Mtcheeeewwww.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are We Any Better Than The Leaders We Condemn ? / APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages / Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.