Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused (26946 Views)

Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. / Avoid Men Who Are Above 30 And Still Single, Women Have Overused Them – Ghanaian / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by EdiskyHarry: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
So this childish post I see secondary school children posting everyday on Facebook has finally made its way to NL front page.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by candidbabe(f): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
I apologise to my heart and two hands
My hands have seen shege
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by obembet(f): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
Domaining101:
Let me go first - I apologize to my left hand.

Haaaaa
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by ufotty2001: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
My peni.s
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by BeanmanX(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
My dick and brain 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by geokay777(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
Domaining101:
My brain of course.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by seanwilliam(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
Make I no lie o .
Na my dick I go apologize to
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by SHOCK7(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
Beuberry:
I m sorry my unmentionables. You don see shege!
Can u expanciate?
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by uncleIB: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
Honorable mention;
Brain=Thinking too much.
Heart=always beating.
Leg=Walk around a lot.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Shellsploit: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
I tender an unreserved apology to my "Left Auricle"
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by oneman2k7: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
My leg- where I never waka go in Akure.

My eyes- Always on social media
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by MrBroke(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
Has to be my hand cause e don too count money grin
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by AngelicBeing: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
Shellsploit:
I tender an unreserved apology to my "Left Auricle"
Hian, you have started again sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Damian911: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
My heart
My brain
My leg
Sorry for over using you
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by BluntCrazeMan: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
I apologise to my brain..

I suffer headache every-single-day because of the overuse of my brain.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Expanse2020(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

All the bones in my body.

...and all those that mentioned "Brain" are actually referring to "Deek".

All your bones chai chair chaiiiiiiii
Dem don bend you anyhow with different different styles the bones can't contain it again
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Josywhyte: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
My d**k. The nigga don do work wotowoto

I apologize to u but not all that apologetic cos u never finish ur service. U need to finish ur service before I apologize and accept ur retirement... Hahahahahh

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Equity15(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
Sucolee:
My legs.....i do walk from alakuko to sango 3 times in a week to and fro...my dear legs,am sorry 2024 go better for me
for real? Why?
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Expanse2020(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Oh my Mind...
My mind has wonder off different west country, getting different ideas..
If friction occurred, in heart and Brain toor glory be to God be that..
Am really sorry to my beautiful mind
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Fash20: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
Domaining101:

My legs. Walks atleast 7km daily
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Chassy03: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
My dick .. grin
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
ukaface:

I apologise for overusing my head to over day dream even over what can never happen

Like what & what?

Happy weekend
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
mytime24:
My ..... lipsrsealed
Ur kitten grin
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by bjbjjo: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
My brain
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Yemat2023: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
May the Lord Forgive you of all and sin no more....lolss
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

My Brian, dickkk and hands

My hands don hear am hot from keyboarding

My dickk don penetrate too many holes

Why do I believe you are a guy with hairy balls
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Konjiboii: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
My prick don see shege for this life ,make I begin apologize for future abuse yet to be committed.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by jnrbayano(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
oz4real83:
Some people's minds will imagine otherwise shocked, instead of apologizing to the heart , which is the first developed organ at fetal stage and works through lifetime cool

You don't use your heart. It works on its own
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Myhusband(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
my dick I'm sorry, I've over used you to satisfy many ingrates, I'm sorry
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Dennisochampa: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
My pweek and my head....
Pweek don too work and head don too reason...
Make God forgive and have mercy on me
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by esemes256: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
The most used parts of your body:

1) your heart
2) your brain
3) your eyes (debatable)
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by JASBROS(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
Domaining101:
My brain, my heart and my nose...am very sorry...thanks for 24/7 duty
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by merits(m): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
Domaining101:

My preek I too dey use am hoe and farm pusssy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Find The Young Lady In This Pix / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 4 / Try This, Its Like Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.