Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. (1875 Views)

Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by YoobaNesan: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
Yh, as the topic says...grin

Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by slimjohn2k5: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
My bum don too go toilet.
Apologies to my bum bum for those hard and watery poo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Ozommadu: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
Yarimo and obiedun don trek sotay dem don get six packs for feet grin

Even the 3ok no reach dem soak garri before month end, chai

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Jeon(f): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
Recycled ♻ topic.
ok I apologize to heart.

7 Likes

Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Obiedun(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ozommadu:

You just have to go for medical test. Check your mental health.
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Ozommadu: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
Obiedun:
You just have to go for medical test. Check your mental health.

Do you have irreparable damage up there??
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Obiedun(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ozommadu:

You are sick aswear. Apologise to your mouth and hand you use to criticise Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Ozommadu: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
Obiedun:
You are sick aswear. Apologise to your mouth and hand you use to criticise Tinubu.

Apologise to your sense you used to worship buhari for 8 wasted years and now tinubu.

Do it now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by siofra(f): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
I apologise to my eyes. E don see something for this life😭

4 Likes

Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Obiedun(m): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ozommadu:

Apologise to your sense you used to worship buhari for 8 wasted years and now tinubu.

Do it now
Apologise to your evil conscience, your unpatriotic mind and your tongue for licking obi and Atiku's asses
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by kevwemike: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
Runs girls over to you
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by LarryCork: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
siofra:
I apologise to my eyes. E don see something for this life😭

helo please my uncle is A millionaire & he lĺookng for babe who can do house girl work & u be paid a cool N25'000 (25k) naira .a months...cash.u all so be provided house maid cap & uniform. Are u intaresssted please?(no oofencse) wink
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Telegram234(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
My fingers don see shege, from press phone to write, to wash yansh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by FitCorper: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
grin I apologized to my hands, ever since I discovered the iron way 2020, my hands have been through hell lifting weights almost everyday and doing push-ups as well… grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Ozommadu: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
Obiedun:
Apologise to your evil conscience, your unpatriotic mind and your tongue for licking obi and Atiku's asses

8 wasted years with buhari...shame no dey catch you
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Obiedun(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ozommadu:

8 wasted years with buhari...shame no dey catch you
Go on wailing. May it last for long
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Ozommadu: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Obiedun:
Go on wailing. May it last for long

While you waste your years with failures, may it last long for you
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by dhiqson(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
Apologies to my legs
My head
My hands
My fingers

Thank u Jesus
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Obiedun(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ozommadu:

While you waste your years with failures, may it last long for you
Your wailing has just started. Tinubu will spend eight years
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Ozommadu: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
Obiedun:
Your wailing has just started. Tinubu will spend eight years

By then you must have also wasted 8 years of ur lịfé
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Obiedun(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ozommadu:

By then you must have also wasted 8 years of ur lịfé
You are wasting away already.
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Ozommadu: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
Obiedun:
You are wasting away already.

Yours is worst
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Peskid147: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
I apologize to my eyes and mind
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Obiedun(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ozommadu:

Yours is worst
Stop fooling yourself. You are becoming a nuisance on nairaland.
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by TheMensch(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
My eyes and brain
I dey think, reason and analyse on a steady. And I don too look phone so tey I come dey pity for my eyes...

Research work is draining... cry

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by backtalkG(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2023
That has to be my dick
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by emmy512: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2023
Apologies to my eyes and fingers,
Eyes don see enough light to carry me go heaven.
Fingers don type tire
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by DonroxyII: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2023
YoobaNesan:
Yh, as the topic says...grin
Apology to My "Brain" ... Kai ... She too Suffer Over More Than 3 Decades Churning Different Solutions to My Problems & Other People's Problems .... She is the "Goto" !

The Most Beautiful she Did was to Discover "God" .... Nahhhh .... cheesy ...

Once This Project is done, I'm gonna spoil You small make you cool down No gimme Stroke.. !

Apologies to My Gbola He no see Many Actions Over 3 Decades cuz The Brain needs Energies cheesy . ....No worry, I go bless you too On God cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2023
N!ger!an men are Uzzzzlesss.... All of them embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Alusiizizi(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
N!ger!an men are Uzzzzlesss.... All of them embarassed embarassed

I see that you have returned from your long vacation. No problems, I welcome you back. Just remember the warning that I gave you. No disparaging comments about men as we are your superior and you must respect that. I will ignore your recent utterances as careless youthful exuberance and expect that in the future you will heed my warnings.
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
Alusiizizi:

I see that you have returned from your long vacation. No problems, I welcome you back. Just remember the warning that I gave you. No disparaging comments about men as we are your superior and you must respect that. I will ignore your recent utterances as careless youthful exuberance and expect that in the future you will heed my warnings.

Shvvt up boy,,,,, do I know u young man? undecided undecided
Re: Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. by westlius(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
apologize to my leg
e don trek tire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? / Cannot Forget My Ex / How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.