Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused (26974 Views)

Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. / Avoid Men Who Are Above 30 And Still Single, Women Have Overused Them – Ghanaian / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Rejouir: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

Same as me. My kpekus don sample different delicious big, thick, long, hard pricks. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ Many more to conquer. πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½
i don't understand why most of you guys on this forum, behave like someone mentally unstable, You are a guy, why create an account to impersonate the female gender. 🀦

3 Likes

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Tfkspecial(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
Apology to my creator for showing mercy on me even I misuse my organs
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by dododawa1: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
The

BRIAN

Sorry for over calculations on

MONEY matters.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by mywells: 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
My right leg automatic transmission has finished it.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by achimendy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
Domaining101:
Let me go first - I apologize to my left hand.

My leg and mouth.

In summary, Football and kiss.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Ezlynn: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
My ears, it has been immersed in unparalleled listening sounds ever since i got the oraimo spacepods.

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Djamel(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
Offkey:
My meat,my personal meatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The KKB SHOW

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Shellsploit: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Hian, you have started again sad

cheesy
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by tollyboy5(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jeon:
My heart ,I really appreciate your doings. By pumping and supply blood to the various veins and arteries in my body .

You circulate hormones and secondary substances that are need for survival without me asking you to do that, cuz you know what is good for me.

You controls my heart rate and maintains blood pressure ,even though I am working or not.

I really apologize for over using you.

honorable mentions
Brain
liver
lungs
And my two beans-like organs called kidneys.
Let me be your heartbeat. grin
No worry, i go live long.

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by DrAda(f): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
My brain
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by ukaface(f): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Like what & what?

Happy weekend
Like Nigeria becoming one of the first world countries πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Jeon(f): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
tollyboy5:
Let me be your heartbeat. grin No worry, i go live long.

Why would I need a man made heart when the natural is well and healthy?.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
ukaface:
Like Nigeria becoming one of the first world countries

E go long like really long though with good leadership we can do it.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Jeon(f): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
Greenfaces:
you again

πŸ˜•

8 Likes

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by lordprogress: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
My eyes he dun see shege.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by tollyboy5(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jeon:

Why would I need a man made heart when the natural is well and healthy?.

Lol I'm heavenly made.
I'm here for you..
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by gaspology(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
My legs, I am so sorry...if meter was attached to my legs eh. I don trek o
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by yinkeys(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
I switched from dominant arm to non dominant arm to brush my teeth
I advise you to move away from your dominant arm when brushing your teeth
Switch to the other, to rewire your brain sorta, reactivate dead cells or make new ones
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by robbase: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
My P**is. I don nack more than 80 Toto (plus including olosho own). grin grin grin
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Offkey: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
pkasso:
That boy na big boy now oh. E for don turn Daddy sef grin KKB was very popular back in the day. Those kids of yesterday don turn Oga and Madam today.
I think teni the entertainer is part of them I think
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Offkey: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
Djamel:

The KKB SHOW
exactly grin
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Chiefpriestt: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jeon:
My heart ,I really appreciate your doings. By pumping and supply blood to the various veins and arteries in my body .

You circulate hormones and secondary substances that are need for survival without me asking you to do that, cuz you know what is good for me.

You controls my heart rate and maintains blood pressure ,even though I am working or not.

I really apologize for over using you.

honorable mentions
Brain
liver
lungs
And my two beans-like organs called kidneys.
Your kponyo should also get an honorable mention because you don stretch am well well for this life
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Chiefpriestt: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
Beuberry:
I m sorry my unmentionables. You don see shege!
This one touch me. It's well, life's not easy
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by DJInfluence: 5:26am On Dec 16, 2023
Domaining101:
first tell us wetin you use the left hand for and if you are still abusing the left hand despite your apology.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by dinero101(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
Domaining101:
my lungs and my legs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Find The Young Lady In This Pix / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 4 / Try This, Its Like Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.