Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused (26969 Views)

Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. / Avoid Men Who Are Above 30 And Still Single, Women Have Overused Them – Ghanaian / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Ensquare(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
My heart cuz it works non stop right from conception
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Mayor88(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
Mamayam:
My legs. I too trek.
grin
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by ukaface(f): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
My head
I apologize for using you to overthink
I apologise for not letting the hair on my head rest almost every week I do something to the hair
I apologise for overusing my head to over day dream even over what can never happen
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Chasito(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
My anus,because I too dey mess.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by ColonelMichael: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
All oloshos left the group

2 Likes

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
incandescentena:

Let me know when you hit the apology
lol.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by drimzsmoke(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
Domaining101:
Let me go first - I apologize to my left hand.

My penis!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Emekuz256(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
obinna58:
Every girl should apologize to their vagina
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by pepericozi: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
My prick o. I have overused it for young and old on daily basis.

Pricky, pricky, sorry o

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by denko(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
What is unmentionable is your Puna jare
Beuberry:
I m sorry my unmentionables. You don see shege!

3 Likes

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by occfx: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
My liver don hear am... I drank nonsense. People wonder why I refused to get another job after I lost it, they don't know I am trying to pity my kidney and liver because the less cash flow, the less I drink.

2 Likes

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Olat4421: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
Na my feet make I no lie. D leg don waka. I apologize 🙏
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by EmekaBlue(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
My nyansh...I do use am shiiit tire
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Greenfaces: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jeon:
My heart ,I really appreciate your doings. By pumping and supply blood to the various veins and arteries in my body .

You circulate hormones and secondary substances that are need for survival without me asking you to do that, cuz you know what is good for me.

You controls my heart rate and maintains blood pressure ,even though I am working or not.

I really apologize for over using you.

honorable mentions
Brain
liver
lungs
And my two beans-like organs called kidneys.
you again

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by nkemjacob2(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
My legs. I done too trek
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Chetas81(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
My fingers!

I have used it to wreck a lot of havoc!
MAN IN BLACK COLOUR CAN BE HORRIBLE
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by DCmaverick(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
Naija girls com and apologize o grin grin grin grin grin

wel i apologize to my fingers for worrying keyboard always
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by abuhusna1: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
CandidAdmin:
My brain, always thinking. I'm so sorry!

Oh! Body part huh?
Then I'll apologize to my eyes and my legs.
Always walking about. And always keeping my eyes on phones and gadgets.

Modified* Thanks for the likes.
We are on same level. I press phone pass anything for this life

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by ogastone(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
Guys should apologize to their dicks
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by pfadom: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
You play bass guitar against the wish of the maker of the fingers? Or you used the fingers for something else? Please confess and be free.

udede:
My fingers, I play the bass guitar and scratch the turn table.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Chukwudi87(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
CandidAdmin:
My brain, always thinking. I'm so sorry!

Oh! Body part huh?
Then I'll apologize to my eyes and my legs.
Always walking about. And always keeping my eyes on phones and gadgets.

Modified* Thanks for the likes.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by femi4: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
Domaining101:
Nose
No thanks to allergy rhinitis
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Beuberry(f): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
atiku4President:

I understand
Sharap sinner thinking carnal boy!
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by patrickmuf(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
Domaining101:
Me too...Lol.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by ShoeGetSize: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
AntiChristian and FreeStuffsNG should apologise to their mouth for overlying
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Faposky95: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
My skull for all the knock I received for challenging my brain....
Shey i fit tell mind sorry sef......?!
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Venom11(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
Kingluqman:
My heart!! It never seize to breathe

Lol lwkmd.. Ur heart keh 😂
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by belladonna18: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
The heart doesn't breathe....The heart sends bloods, carrying oxygen to our cells
Kingluqman:
My heart!! It never seize to breathe

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Bahamas95(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
I don't even know the particular one to mention because they all work simultaneously.

Let me just say my hands, I love working. I hate being idle for long because I get bored easily......If I ain't got something to do I create work for myself. I got knowledge of so many things, I rarely call people to fix things for me.

Electrical installation

Carpentry

Painting

Cooking

Generator repair

Etc, I do them myself.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by deavicky(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
I'm still expecting some girls to apologise to their kuntus.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by fergieboy: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
my eyes .. i too press phone

seondly my down boy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Find The Young Lady In This Pix / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 4 / Try This, Its Like Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.