Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. (727 Views)

Nairalanders Make Una Help Us Settle This Matter.....(pictures) / Guys Reason This Matter With Me / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Sunnyrado: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
Quick one, I met a lady on a particular group and she happened to be single as I am too, to cut the story we started dating, but it happened that she's on wheelchair from Kogi state, but we have getting along all the while even planning on getting married, although she works in one of the institution office there in Kogi and have showed her pictures to my siblings my sisters to be precise and they like her. And likewise her too, have spoken with her family too, her Mom and Dad..but the issue now is she wants me to come over and see her, but my fear is have not travelied that far distance before and the way the road is this days is what drawing me back. And she can't come due to her condition . have promise to go see her by January next year...so I don't really know what to do at this point..I just need your advice here.
Thank you
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Haakeem(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
A man would always fall in love with a lady no matter the ailment she finds herself in.
But females only catch feelings for a wealthy fella.
What a vicious world.
Fo0ls😒.

Op where do you stay?

8 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by lilvicky68(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
What particular advice do you need?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by woginid967: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sunnyrado:
Quick one, I met a lady on a particular group and she happened to be single as I am too, to cut the story we started dating, but it happened that she's on wheelchair from Kogi state, but we have getting along all the while even planning on getting married, although she works in one of the institution office there in Kogi and have showed her pictures to my siblings my sisters to be precise and they like her. And likewise her too, have spoken with her family too, her Mom and Dad..but the issue now is she wants me to come over and see her, but my fear is have not travelied that far distance before and the way the road is this days is what drawing me back. And she can't come due to her condition . have promise to go see her by January next year...so I don't really know what to do at this point..I just need your advice here.
Thank you

Travel .. by gifts.. bang her till she squirts then put a ring on it.

Take her to healing school and she shall walk.

Thank me in my email

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by immortalcrown(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
What advice do you need? You want to marry a Kogi person but you don't want to travel to Kogi?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by ojun50(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
You never ready if you ready we go know
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Jeon(f): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
My own advice is that "make sure you hold on to God, when embarking on anything related to Kogi".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Sunnyrado: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
Thank you Jeon....

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Nicepoker(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
I hope you are prepared to do all the house chores. Don't come here and seek for any advice when you finally get her pregnant. You don't want to travel to kogi. But your prick is already dangling for a kogi pucci. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Haakeem(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:
My own advice is that "make sure you hold on to God, when embarking on anything related to Kogi".
I'll continue saying this!
Kogi is far better than were you come from.
Non.sense
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Jeon(f): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kogi, wher moi moi dy dance for Market...
Where sufferness want finish them...
Dirty dy inside water wer dy called pure water [okene ]😂
Imagine using a native pot to take a bath under banana tree in this era [This happened in Idah ]

They lack land to farm, you can never find a single drop of water in well during dry season....

Lolz, come to my place and see how they are more than sand with their wives and kids, doing nothing apart for being a biker[most are igalas]

And they are so dirty, pooing in anywhere they see, cuz they lack infrastructure bac*k in the village.

@Haakeem

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Emma513: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
TAKE ADVICE OF WOGINID967, tongue
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by ikeno(m): 12:23am On Dec 15, 2023
Where are you base that you're scared of going to see your love. That stereotype of believing that the road is unsafe will make you lose her to someone else. People travel on a daily basis and transporters ply that road 3times a week. So put your fear aside and make the journey
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Sunnyrado: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2023
@Ikeno, Thanks for helping me build courage, but honestly what I read about kidnapping and all sorts on a daily basis makes me want lose confident.
I don't really know how many hours it is..
Thanks anyway..
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by vincenteger: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2023
My dear, if you have the means of going to see her and you love her as well, please go and see her.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Sunnyrado: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2023
Thank you brother, I think I have to summon courage..now
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Eazie351(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2023
Here’s this investment opportunity again, Earn 1k daily when you invest as low as 4k
Register with this link

https://gmgtry.com/?gmg=6965
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Foodqueen(f): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2023
U are afraid the day is getting nearer.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Sunnyrado: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2023
I don't understand what you mean by the day is getting nearer...
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Kryzboy(m): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2023
Let the poor breathe
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Qatar2022: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2023
Sunnyrado:
Thank you
Don't go against your instincts and besides it's a woman duty to visit a man first not the other way round

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Nonywendy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
Sunnyrado:
Thank you
If you love her as u hv said, make time and go and see her
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Exceed15: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
Is d advice is how to travel or her condition? I don't understand u
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Sunnyrado: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
I mean how to travel
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by LooneyLester: 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
Don't go

If she can't come to where you're, let her be
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Nemesis0147(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
immortalcrown:
What advice do you need? You want to marry a Kogi person but you don't want to travel to Kogi?
nairalanders😂😂😂
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
You can't travel long distance you dey reason lifetime distance?

Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by Nemesis0147(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
Qatar2022:

Don't go against your instincts and besides it's a woman duty to visit a man first not the other way round
the woman dy wheelchair
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Matter.. by rickleye: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jeon:

Pardon me ! But what does “ hold on to God “ mean practically ?

(1) (Reply)

The Nightmare Called Staph Aureus / Abeg Make Dem Restart 2024 I Don Do Small Mistake ��‍♂️ / Giveaway For The Misfits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.