Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Most Women Will Tell You; "I See You Like A Brother." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Will Tell You; "I See You Like A Brother." (569 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Women Will Tell You; "I See You Like A Brother." by Stephen2324(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
Most women will tell you;

"I see you like a brother."

But yet, will be billing you like you were the one that got their mother pregnant.

Always remind them to go bill their brothers at home.

When it comes to sex, they see you as a brother.

But when it comes to spending, they see you as a man who should take care of his woman.

Shameless criminals!

1 Like

Re: Most Women Will Tell You; "I See You Like A Brother." by PoliteActivist: 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
*Politeness*

So if I tell you I see you as a brother, brother no fit help sister again ni cheesy
Re: Most Women Will Tell You; "I See You Like A Brother." by ikeno(m): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Mak i no tell abeg
Re: Most Women Will Tell You; "I See You Like A Brother." by doggedfighter(f): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
Stephen2324:
Most women will tell you;

"I see you like a brother."

But yet, will be billing you like you were the one that got their mother pregnant.

Always remind them to go bill their brothers at home.

When it comes to sex, they see you as a brother.

But when it comes to spending, they see you as a man who should take care of his woman.

Shameless criminals!

Who made you this angry?

3 Likes

Re: Most Women Will Tell You; "I See You Like A Brother." by Dabronze(m): 2:37am On Dec 15, 2023
That's what is called friendzone
She will milk you dry until she's satisfy

Women only do this to guys they are not sexully attracted to

Until you get sence she continue dealing with you mercilessly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Women Will Tell You; "I See You Like A Brother." by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:00am On Dec 15, 2023
Dabronze:
That's what is called friendzone
She will milk you dry until she's satisfy

Women only do this to guys they are not sexully attracted to

Until you get sence she continue dealing with you mercilessly
na who no get sense dem dey milk.Its good to have sense as a man
Re: Most Women Will Tell You; "I See You Like A Brother." by sulakishop(m): 4:11am On Dec 15, 2023
Billing gimmick. Dem go suck your bank account dry

(1) (Reply)

What Does He Really Want / Friends And Marriage? / Ladies What Could Be The Most Beautiful And Creative Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.