Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking (6613 Views)

This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Rebuker(m): 12:50am On Dec 15, 2023
The trending video of 13-year-old comedienne Emmanuella Samuel, widely known as Emmanuella, has sparked discussions online. In the shared clip, Emmanuella is seen dancing in a black slit gown in front of a camera, raising questions among netizens about the appropriateness of the content considering her age. The video, accompanied by the hashtag "she is only 13," has gained significant attention.

However, some people, after watching the video clip, confirmed that there's obviously nothing to worry about, as the video has nothing actually inappropriate about it.

Emmanuella, famous for her comedic performances on Mark Angel’s YouTube channel, rose to prominence after her debut in episode 34 titled “Who Mess?” She has since remained in the spotlight.

What are your thoughts on this video? Please, feel free to share your opinion here.

Cc: OAM4J, Nlfpmod, Dominique Mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TKFUTAuJCQ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by buharibanjo(m): 2:23am On Dec 15, 2023
Ysg
Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Curse777: 3:27am On Dec 15, 2023
cool

People better start getting used to her teenage lifestyle

Don't you want her to grow or live a normal life

13 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by cenaman(m): 4:17am On Dec 15, 2023
Ned nwoko's comes to mind.

4 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Deelaw(m): 5:17am On Dec 15, 2023
She's firstly a girl/lady before becoming a comedian. Anyone having issues with this will definitely have issues in balancing their professional life with their domestic life.

E.g You can't be a domineering Boss at your office and think u can bring it home to your wife n family and succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Omoawoke2(m): 5:17am On Dec 15, 2023
Hope she don ripe cuz I’d like to chop my share

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Jjhunt(m): 5:49am On Dec 15, 2023
she is not in your league
Omoawoke2:

25 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Loverboi2cute(m): 6:28am On Dec 15, 2023
e be like say she don dey ripe oo... Make I chook bodi 4 dat direction
Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Okoroawusa: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2023
Normal videos that girls her age do... well una no kukuma get work for social media before... shior!

3 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Acidosis(m): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2023
Loverboi2cute:

If she had solely focused on sex in her early days, she wouldn't be known today. If sex is the major thing occupying your thoughts now, imagine how your life might unfold in, let's say, 10 years.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by doggedfighter(f): 7:12am On Dec 15, 2023
So many sick people on this thread.

What's with 'she's ripe' that I am reading here ?

10 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by folake4u(f): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2023
Omoawoke2:

They will chop your future daughters too. One after the other.

11 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by humilitypays(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2023
folake4u:

Normal thing na lol grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by BscHolder: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2023
doggedfighter:
So many sick people on this thread.

What's with 'she's ripe' that I am reading here ?
will you shut up?
At what age dem disvirgin you?
No be 9?

3 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by finallybusy: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2023
Take Nairaland comments serious at your peril. Many here dey fear their shadows talk less of going outside their jungles of residence. Their words dey start and end here.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by KingMack(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2023
let the small girl wey ugly that year grow beautifully in peace! We all pass through this stage😤😤

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Adewale1603(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Yukes, very irritating and disgusting statement and mind, you can aswell sleep with your ripe daughter or family relations. Emmanuella of yesterday that grew up right in your presence. Some people are so damn sick upstairs

3 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by KingLennon(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2023
To raise female children with good morals is becoming very difficult these days. See the perverts above me sad
Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by 9jaBloke: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2023
She needs a good role model/life coach. Life coach because she's not a regular teenage girl growing into an adult. She achieved success very early and she now needs someone professional to guide her through all that.

I wish her the very best. I like that kid scatter.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by lordnkem000(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2023
Now I see my friends samantha124 and jeon were right, Rapists and perverts and pedophiles full this forum plenty. Just reading comments from above me make me nearly throw up. Our small Emmanuella of yesterday @13 don dey enter people eye to knack? I give up

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Eazie351(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2023
Here’s this investment opportunity again, Earn 1k daily when you invest as low as 4k
Register with this link

https://gmgtry.com/?gmg=6965
Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by ITbomb(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2023
She no even get breast, guys don declare her ripe.
Na wa for future Zaddy
Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Jeon(f): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2023
Hope you are seeing this @oguns222.

"Show the evidence of Men sexualizin Women ".Yikes!

"Men, don't sexualize women. Yikes!!

"If you are or you appear to be a sex obj3, Men will sexualize you " Yikes!!

"2 billions of **n, did all of them sexualize you ?" . Yikes!!!

"You attracted the kind of men ".Yikes !!!!

"The way a woman carried herself /dressings determines " Yikes x6 ..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by grandstar(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
Sex sells.

She don become big girl. The fact that she built a house for her mum may make the mother
condone some excesses.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by falcon01: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
If I say what's in my mind now na wahala

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Vinnie2000(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
falcon01:
If I say what's in my mind now na wahala

Talk am nah. smiley

It's like you are Eyeing her Waist o. wink cheesy
Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by gonkin(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
Una feel say she still be 11 years? For 3years straight. Let her grow abeg
Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Omoawoke2(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
Adewale1603:
Yukes, very irritating and disgusting statement and mind, you can aswell sleep with your ripe daughter or family relations. Emmanuella of yesterday that grew up right in your presence. Some people are so damn sick upstairs

You must be mad, one thing I hate are hypocrites.
Hypocrites are the second worse things after terrorists.
We know what your type do offline. Oniyeye

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Omoawoke2(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
folake4u:

There’s no rule that says that. Life is not nollywood.
Stop watching too much movie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by dkidd: 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
Loverboi2cute:
She's just 13 u idiot angry
Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by LooneyLester: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
I'm not pedo but I don't mind getting a taste of her pupu
Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by ShoeGetSize: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
A 13 year old is still a child and as such, she should wear age appropriate clothes.
What she's wearing here may fit her physique or body type, but it wasn't meant for a 13 year old. Why's she in rush to be an adult? She still has 5 years of childhood innocence to enjoy. If I were her parents I would sit her down and counsel her after she posted this video.

She's attracting the wrong kind of attention.

Curse777:
cool

People better start getting used to her teenage lifestyle

Don't you want her to grow or live a normal life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years / See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire / What Nairaland Frontpage Looked Like In 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.