Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking (6676 Views)

This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by oguns222: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jeon:

If you like argue for now till Kingdom come, men can sexualise anyone, babies are not left out. There are evidence everywhere [news, police station, sm, documentary ] if that's what you are looking for.
I am done with you.

Then your father must have sexualised you when you were a baby.

Or are you also saying your brothers sexualized you?

Your point of view is stupid and I'm sure you know it.
Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Jeon(f): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
Oh, so you were aware of brothers that do sexualize their sisters and father's that do sexualize their offspring[s] if given a chance.

This quote was dropped by your fellow man. So there's no reason for me to be arguing with you back and forth, since y'all know what you are capable of.
Babb.anBura:

Wallai, mek dem comot em di.ck cap throwey.

Alot of women with daughters tend to be careless with their lovers hovering around the daughters, because they are blinded by love.

oguns222:

Then your father must have sexualised you when you were a baby.

Or are you also saying your brothers sexualized you?

Your point of view is stupid and I'm sure you know it.

I said what I said.
Men can sexualize anyone.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by oguns222: 3:57am On Dec 17, 2023
Jeon:
Oh, so you were aware of brothers that do sexualize their sisters and father's that do sexualize their offspring[s] if given a chance.

This quote was dropped by your fellow man. So there's no reason for me to be arguing with you back and forth, since y'all know what you are capable of.

I said what I said.
Men can sexualize anyone.

Because your father and brothers are morally rotten dogs doesn't mean all men are morally rotten dogs like your family members
Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Jeon(f): 6:32am On Dec 17, 2023
The way you are dragging my male relatives shows that I was very correct. Like I said "Men are aware of the things their gender can do ".

oguns222:

Because your father and brothers are morally rotten dogs doesn't mean all men are morally rotten dogs like your family members

The cry, the cry.
I still stand my grounds. If you like insult them, they're also part of the male gender.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by oguns222: 11:01am On Dec 17, 2023
Jeon:
The way you are dragging my male relatives shows that I was very correct. Like I said "Men are aware of the things their gender can do ".

Stay there and be deceiving yourself.

The cry, the cry.
I still stand my grounds. If you like insult them, they're also part of the male gender.

For you to say all men sexualize all women, it means all the males in your family also Sexualize you. grin grin grin
Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Rebuker(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Loverboi2cute(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
Acidosis:

If she had solely focused on sex in her early days, she wouldn't be known today. If sex is the major thing occupying your thoughts now, imagine how your life might unfold in, let's say, 10 years.

hmmm.. inasmuch as dat's a tongue-lashing, but I grab d message in it shaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

High Level Madness! See The Crazy Picture A Girl Posted On Facebook / Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? / My Whatsapp Chat With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.