Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Video: B@ddest Lawyer Ifunanya Delilah Goes N@k8d Again On Instagram - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: B@ddest Lawyer Ifunanya Delilah Goes N@k8d Again On Instagram (5567 Views)

N@k8d Video Of Ghanaian Socialite – Abena Korkor Trending / My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Cardi B Goes N*ked, Shows Off Heavy Butt After Husband’s Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: B@ddest Lawyer Ifunanya Delilah Goes N@k8d Again On Instagram by tuzle(m): 1:32am On Dec 16, 2023
She always entertain us on Twitter. I don't follow her but somehow her post finds it way to my page
Re: Video: B@ddest Lawyer Ifunanya Delilah Goes N@k8d Again On Instagram by obinna58(m): 4:11am On Dec 16, 2023
Luckysbab:

You will hire her to take your case?
Yes so long she knows how to do it
Re: Video: B@ddest Lawyer Ifunanya Delilah Goes N@k8d Again On Instagram by LooneyLester: 5:09am On Dec 16, 2023
She's advertising her pupu to her potential customers
Re: Video: B@ddest Lawyer Ifunanya Delilah Goes N@k8d Again On Instagram by lastkingsman: 5:18am On Dec 16, 2023
ednut1:
Nurses in the UK have quit their jobs for only fans. Person wey go spoil go spoil.

I shock when one idiot paid ruby rose $60,000. I no know say money dey only fans on. Kai
Re: Video: B@ddest Lawyer Ifunanya Delilah Goes N@k8d Again On Instagram by LeeSmart: 6:13am On Dec 16, 2023
Error401:
Has she done anyhing bad?
I no get problm with ur comment oo but na ur moniker be my main concern lol
Re: Video: B@ddest Lawyer Ifunanya Delilah Goes N@k8d Again On Instagram by Blitzking: 7:07am On Dec 16, 2023
There is very little difference between this gal and Obama daughter..girls like these go sweet to Bleep..cos if dem ride u..na cloud 9
Re: Video: B@ddest Lawyer Ifunanya Delilah Goes N@k8d Again On Instagram by Globad(f): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
This is what happens when you allow just any riff-raff to enter a prestigious profession.

What were they looking at as she passed through 5 years of university and 1 year of law school?

Because I'm quite sure that this madness didn't happen overnight. Someone, somewhere must have seen the early onset manifestation of the madness while she was in school and just ignored it.

You're "quite sure"?

You shouldn't say that unless you have a proof
Re: Video: B@ddest Lawyer Ifunanya Delilah Goes N@k8d Again On Instagram by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2023
She no go school to study law. She is just calling herself a lawyer. There is a carpenter that we call doctor in our Neighborhood. Even though he is not a doctor
Re: Video: B@ddest Lawyer Ifunanya Delilah Goes N@k8d Again On Instagram by UptownVibes(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2023
I have been observing the girl for long. She is not okay upstairs and she does drugs too. . See belle cheesy
Re: Video: B@ddest Lawyer Ifunanya Delilah Goes N@k8d Again On Instagram by Error401: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2023
Lmao, I did a mistake at the time, it was the reason why i created this moniker. Its my alt. account

LeeSmart:

I no get problm with ur comment oo but na ur moniker be my main concern lol
Re: Video: B@ddest Lawyer Ifunanya Delilah Goes N@k8d Again On Instagram by holicupp(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
Expanse2020:
Toor that region and modesty na two parallel line..
Imagine when they used runs enter university and graduated with their body..the outcome will not be difficult to fathom

Also imagine making a man father four kids that is a bastard that region get doings mehn

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2015 Post Election Comment Thread / Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? / True Love Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.