Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

How Do People Find Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do People Find Love? (144 Views)

Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Find Love? by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2023
It's hard to find a soul mate, it's very hard.
How do people find love?

I have always been of the idea that soul mates are real and that love is real. I am still of the opinion but I haven't been lucky.

How do people get true love
Re: How Do People Find Love? by 1TrippleCee: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2023
Tell us how hard it is
Re: How Do People Find Love? by Natbrowny: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2023
GOVERNMENTBOY20:

Actually in the real sense which is debatable coz some will disagree.

Love is real but you don't find it.. IT FINDS YOU.

PS. When it finds you. U won't even question it. U'll just flow right away.

Thats why u think u found love and u always question ur partners actions, deeds n words
Re: How Do People Find Love? by Jeon(f): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2023
So Men do cry for love?
Thought you pple are tough and need no love, but respect and leadership. 😂 What am I sayin self.

Say, go through the darkest of days

heavens a heartbreak away

never let you go
never let me down

oh its been a hell of a ride driving the edge of a knife

never let you go
never let me down

Don't you give up, nah nah nah
I won't give up, nah nah nah
let me love you, let me love you

ooh no, no, no, no, no.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Find Love? by lordnkem000(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2023
There's no love in naija, everything is just transactional especially for women, they are mostly looking for who will remove them from poverty or train them in school or cater for their bills and they'll still make it look like they're doing you a favor. If you don't expect anything love from anyone, then you will value everything you have and not be disappointed by no one. If you are blessed to meet one of the 5% good people please protect them and appreciate them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Find Love? by ElliotP: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
Who dey find find true love like this, just pick your werey and make do with them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People Find Love? by TheFinesseKid: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
It's hard to find a soul mate, it's very hard.
How do people find love?

I have always been of the idea that soul mates are real and that love is real. I am still of the opinion but I haven't been lucky.

Baba wake up from that slumber. There's no love anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dream Meaning Of Alligator Pepper / Nairalanders, Come Let Us Reason Together. / Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.