Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Thinking Of Taking My Life… Is All Hope Lost?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Of Taking My Life… Is All Hope Lost?? (1042 Views)

All Hope Is Lost / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Thinking Of Taking My Life… Is All Hope Lost?? by Wale9253(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
Boss I need job too
chatupkay:
Are u in lagos? You reach me @notefarm2015@gmail.com. i have a job for u or watsapp 08098908218. Dont give up.
Re: Thinking Of Taking My Life… Is All Hope Lost?? by creativehubb: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
A good church can help, good one, not all those church with hungry pastors.
Re: Thinking Of Taking My Life… Is All Hope Lost?? by okoroemeka(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
NBAjunior:
I’m a 22 year old male staying alone as at the time of making this post I have only 54 thousand naira in my account with no hope for the future…

I have no job, no friends, no girlfriend, I have no hope of getting money cuz the work I do is no more

My house rent is becoming due I don’t want to go back staying with my mom it would add more to my depression

Please I need a word of encouragement from you guys
I just saw a post about a woman and some men hanging and sleeping on the back of a fully loaded lorry of bananas,these are real go getters that don't even have time to die,you are still a young man and already losing hope,don't you know that the solution of a problem always lies in trying to solve the problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things Women Find Irresistible Attractive In Men / What Does She Mean? / Do Ladies Really Respect The Bad Boys More Than The Good Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.