Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

As A Lady Know When And How To Press Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady Know When And How To Press Your Man (1048 Views)

Help !!! Bae Said I Dont Know How To Press Bress / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) / How Does A Lady Know You Love Her And She Is Not A Hook Up? - Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady Know When And How To Press Your Man by Boondocxs(f): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
For those of us on twitter I’m sure everybody is familiar with the gist of saffiyahh and her friend
You can check @Arewatwitter for the thread

See ehn as a girl who is married or in a serious commitment relationship it is good to know when and when not to press or do yanga for your man it is important to time and do everything in the right time and the right place
See God the creator has given us something that men want naturally, they are drawn to us and because they are drawn to us it’s important to know the hand you’re playing so you don’t go and overdo and the thing will backfire asap and you will lose
Relationship is like investment whet you sow is what you reap if you sow good you reap good if you sow bad you reap bad
Stop following relationship experts on twitter they are all broken, you will think they are giving you good and healthy advise because of your stubborn head you will do it to your man and it will Backfire

When you have a fight with your man don’t just rush and go to your dad’s house to stay and wait for your man to be begging and begging and begging before you go back to your house
The reason I’m saying this is because we have somebody like this close to where I live in the estate
That the man has finally pursued the woman out of his house finally like final and total packing oh they’ve returned her back to her parent
Any small issues she will go to her father house, the man will beg and beg and beg buy stuff for her and the mother before she comes back home
And the unwise mother will encourage it (fyi the girl is igbos) even though the girl is at fault most of the time it’s the man that will beg and beg at most she will do up to 3 weeks before she returns because of minor misunderstanding oh
The last misunderstanding they had was 1 week ago and the Mumu girl went to her parents house to wait for the man to do the usual begging but it seems like baba is tired and just yesterday he called moving trucks to move her everything to her mom’s house
And warned her never to near him or his house ever again If not he will harm her
Know when and when not to press your husband because if you press too much he may break thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady Know When And How To Press Your Man by Jesuschrist01: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever. Front page. Ftc

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady Know When And How To Press Your Man by talented321: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
Normal, normal..
Re: As A Lady Know When And How To Press Your Man by Magnoliaa(f): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
I should know how to press a man as per he's Agege bread or what? grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady Know When And How To Press Your Man by Qahira: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
Magnoliaa:
grin grin grin
Re: As A Lady Know When And How To Press Your Man by mekus15: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
Well said!

1 Like

Re: As A Lady Know When And How To Press Your Man by Boondocxs(f): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
Magnoliaa:
i said press because I don’t want to use the word “manipulate” before our resident redpillers come for me
Re: As A Lady Know When And How To Press Your Man by Ballzproblem2: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Re: As A Lady Know When And How To Press Your Man by Anguldi(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13
Boondocxs:
i said press because I don’t want to use the word “manipulate” before our resident redpillers come for me

I know your type. Bia, b kiaful

1 Like

Re: As A Lady Know When And How To Press Your Man by Boondocxs(f): 4:42pm On Feb 14
Nwoke what is your problem
Ara ona ba go
Parikwa onwe gi oh
Anu ohia
Re: As A Lady Know When And How To Press Your Man by Boondocxs(f): 4:43pm On Feb 14
Nwoke what is your problem
Ara ona ba gi
Parikwa onwe gi oh
Anu ohia
Re: As A Lady Know When And How To Press Your Man by Exceed15: 5:26pm On Feb 14
Only wise woman who has wise parents can yield to this. There's a point you push a man and makes decision he will never look back. Alas plenty beautiful women are out there to take your her place.

(1) (Reply)

The Originality Of Nigerian Women Is In Jeopardy? / What's In A Name? / The Story Of His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.