Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour (16008 Views)

I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run / My Collapse ADC Was Exhausted -gov. Obaseki / Adamu Fagengawo Slump, Dies In Dubai (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by fabolouz1(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2023
The denial of slumping is unnecessary .
The last few days he's been busy and it's natural for it to take it's toll on him .
What politicians should bother about is to ensure health care delivery is top notch comparable to any advance country because no one knows who will be the victim.
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by eepeepook: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2023
Ibu claimed poisoning multiple times until the truth surfaced. This one should stop lying and face the root cause of whatever happened to him.
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by Chemlite: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2023
We know say na 2much cocaine (sniffing) cause am!
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by Bankowner: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
Malaria kwa?
Where, and how did he contract it?
He is the first politician I will hear to ever mention suffering from malaria. With all the security and all, I thought not even a mosquito can come near him.
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by oneman2k7: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
How I wish we can hang AK47 on the neck of the mosquito.
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by Orobokibo1: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
Bankowner:
Malaria kwa?
Where, and how did he contract it?
He is the first politician I will hear to ever mention suffering from malaria. With all the security and all, I thought not even a mosquito can come near him.
Merry Christmas boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Government Rejects Grazing Reserves Bill / Fayose On His Knees As Michael Akinwale, Methodist Bishop Prays For Him / Lagos: Commercial Bus Operators Defy Sanwo-olu, Oluomo’s Order On Fare Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.