Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,056 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour (15999 Views)

I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run / My Collapse ADC Was Exhausted -gov. Obaseki / Adamu Fagengawo Slump, Dies In Dubai (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by AfroBeatDiary: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
If only everyone's like is worth yours oga Akpabio.
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by CHIOMAEZEH: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
Lol.....same way I dey lie to babe say I cum under 2 seconds cause she was so sweet ..... 😂
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by IVORY2009(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
This guy's have stolen, both state and now federal, the billionaire Senate president
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by Samsonferan: 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
Congratulations for coming back. Baba no wan die
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by samplebrown: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
OdafeESNkingsly:

Oga that is his nickname since his days in Akwa ibom

Mr uncommon transformation

And what has he transform as a senator and Senate president?
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by samplebrown: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
But his aides said , he didn't collapse
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by ukaface(f): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
Mtcheeeew

If you say you suffered a cardiac related illness will heaven fall? Dey use MAlaria Dey cover up
No be only malaria, Typhoid go soon join

Rubbysh
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by doctokwus: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailytrust.com/i-was-exhausted-diagnosed-with-malaria-akpabio-speaks-on-slump-rumour/
Unless he made up the story (which is possible because Akpabio is a chronic liar),but if indeed a doctor diagnosed Akpabio with malaria over the phone,then those are the kinds of doctors that people use to generalise the average Nigerian doctor and make them look like poorly trained professionals.
A big man for that matter,he called you and without telling him to go to the nearest facility or come to your clinic or even at worse go for basic blood tests,you concluded it's "malaria and stress".
If something happens to Akpabio tomorrow,he would even be the first to castigate the same Nigerian doctor(again if true),that he/they were treating him for malaria down the years,not knowing he had a heart or metabolic abnormality,for example.
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by NewDea4: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailytrust.com/i-was-exhausted-diagnosed-with-malaria-akpabio-speaks-on-slump-rumour/

Your duty, your appropriation.

THIEF!

The Malaria suppose drag you enter Hellfire as you don collapse so
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by Onogiede(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
This is just a warning are must guess,..you people who keep eating poor masses money ooh prayers will surely die untimely till you guys change

Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
Drsnives:
They denied it initially
Yes ooo your right
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by Fearyourcreator: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
Dikastan:
What if you died that time you collapsed? All the billions you have stolen,women you have sexed including people's wives, human flesh eaten for ritual purpose and all other unprintable atrocities will come staring you on the face . Repent now
Na body dey pepper you .. you be coded thief looking for opportunities... Walai you no go see
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by BrutusOj(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
Malaria?🙄
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by justking(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
He also is only human.
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by Benekkk: 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
You didn’t slump so don’t bother to explain anything.
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by Pickmycall: 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
When Las have you seen a mosquito?
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by Pickmycall: 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Na body dey pepper you .. you be coded thief looking for opportunities... Walai you no go see
Why are you supporting a thief?
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by peculiar2233: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
Godfullsam:

Mosquito is not a respected of anybody.
Even bulaba for Aso Rock they collect some bites grin.

For your information, mosquitoes are not the only cause of malaria in Nigeria.

Recent findings confirmed that, too much embezzlement of public fund can develop malaria parasite in the stream.
Thw last paragraph got me 🤣🤣🤣

Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by Antoeni(m): 12:12am On Dec 16, 2023
Him Going to His Creator on His Birthday sounds just Right
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by davidtemi(m): 12:12am On Dec 16, 2023
Dey deceive urself. Whether everything na cover-up una go tell me
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by fineboynl(m): 3:57am On Dec 16, 2023
Sounds like too much whisky and sex.
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by Ubanz: 4:45am On Dec 16, 2023
Ohooo. Shebi dem say na lie
Nigerians and their leaders!
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by spencekat(m): 5:25am On Dec 16, 2023
greggng:
First time I am.hearing malaria made someone collapse...Malaria don suffer ...
Malaria is a deadly disease.
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by Bigchristo: 5:54am On Dec 16, 2023
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by Subonbon(m): 6:10am On Dec 16, 2023
greggng:
a bigger story is loading gan angry
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by Fearyourcreator: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2023
Pickmycall:
Why are you supporting a thief?
Thief pointing fingers... How much of your money he steal ... Lolzzz .. na body dey pepper Una ...
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by Oceanjagaban: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2023
But your braindead aide said nothing like that happened....make ona dey decieve ona papa.if you like die nothing concern Nigerians.
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by adams123: 7:33am On Dec 16, 2023
You are not saying the truth, where and how mosquito 🦟 manage to see you?
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by bonnyhope: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2023
Godfullsam:

How is he uncommon?

Is he the first thief to preside over the red chamber?

grin
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by Hotice085: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2023
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by bonnyhope: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2023
greggng:

Yes if the maleria level is much, you can collapse and even passaway in the process
Re: ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour by virginchaser(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2023
Was Dr Musa not there? Also, they didn't bring water and sugar? 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! / Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu / Dele Okeya Joins APC With 5,000 PDP Members In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.